Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asif
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AsifYour feedback matters!
I am 31 yrs, I stopped feeding my 8months daughter. My breast milk is not drying since last week n I am going through lot of pain. What should I do so that it dries up.
Hi I have hair loss problem, before 1 year its getting start to fall now you please suggest me what to do to overcome from this problem.
Can activated charcoal be taken for cleansing of stomach? I have digestion problems due to anxiety, fear and stress.
I am a 30 years old working professional, I am suffering from hair fall since last years, and I am doing exercise 4-5 days in a week and am taking dymatize elite whey protein, if I will take glutamine with my whey protein will that increase my hair fall. Please guide me.
Is it safe to use hair for sure for hair regrowth, and I heard that using minoxidil and stopping can cause more hair fall, is it applicable for hair for sure product too? Also how the result will be using that product?
I'm using melamet cream for 1 year 3 months, after that I'm using once or twice in a week. I got good results but I heard it's not good. I have two query 1) the fairness which I got will last or not? 2) if yes it lasts then what precautions to be taken for maintaining that fairness? Please help I'm worried and do the needful.
I'm having a pretty fair healthy diet. I exercise almost daily. But still I'm experiencing a prolonged sort of mild infection in my stomach. What can be the cause? And what should I do?
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.