Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshwiniYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 23 years old and I am having so many hairs on my face please tell me how to get rid from this as it looks too odd. Except from laser treatment anything else.?
Hi I am 53 years old male and for last one month I am feeling inflammation of joints at knee. Is it leading to arthritis? secondly we are consuming ro water for the last 5 yers. What could be the reasons for the problems?
As I m taking stalopam 12.5 for depression low mood at morning cn I take at night as I feel dizzy all the day also cn I take lenzopam wih it. Means both together at night. As I hv taken many antidepressants I hv lost my libido very or some time erectile with no pressure. Pls sugest me the medicine. No other problem pls do help.
My brother face become very dark. Only nose tip white. Other part have no problem. He has itching. He smokes cigarette.
I am 33 Years old I am married from 7 years I have sex problem for early ejaculation with in 2-3 minutes. What should I do?
Hi. I am 22 years old and 65 kg wt. Suffering from pcod. I had taken krimson 35 for 3 months. And my doctor advice me to reduce weight. And prescribed apcod obis. Does this apcod obis help me to reduce my weight. If yes how much time it would take. And suggest some natural method to reduce weight?
I have a lots of hairfall. A lot when I comb my hair at least 10 hairs must fall. And at an average about 20-25 hair per day. So doctor please suggest me something so that I can get rid from this prblm. thanks.
I am 25 male and having a severe headache for last three days had some home remedies but pain is same what should I do?
I am loosing hair. I have tried almost all shampoos but they have no effect on my hair. What should I do?
I am a 70 year old male. I have an abscess on the gum near the tooth where root canal was done last year my dentist advise to extract the tooth as it is cracked. A course of antibiotics did not reduce the swelling can I save the tooth?
D/all concern. As I have already discussed the problem of my brother that he is working men n his shift timings are frm 11 am-10 pm. N he is not having time fr any workout n he is also taking medicines fr the past 10 years fr depression n his chemical imbalance is not gud. He is totally vegetarian n fr the last few months he is not at all taking gud diet. He is non alcoholic ,non smoker. Totally vegetarian. He do not even sleep properly .n the medicines he is taking I do not have their names. Pls help n tell something fruitful as he is having vitamin d deficiency ,uric acid is high, cholesterol level is high n his doctor advice him that he is near to heart problem like heart attack. Pls help sir as he is the only earning member .pls do the needful help . Pls advice the diet chart n the precautions fr quick n better recovery pls help. Thanx in anticipation.
This girl is my cousin n her age is 21 she is 4'8" height now can you please let me know is there any possibility of her growth in this age. If any, please tell me how much height she can grow still. And what food items to be consumed & what exercises she must follow? Thank you. Please answer me ASAP.
If you're trying to get pregnant, it's helpful to know exactly when you ovulate so you can time sex accordingly. Many women have had success using ovulation predictor kits, which are handy because they tip you off before you ovulate. Others prefer to track their ovulation cycle by charting their basal body temperature (BBT) and monitoring their cervical mucus (CM).
What is basal body temperature ?
Your basal body temperature (BBT) is your lowest body temperature in a 24-hour period. To get an accurate reading, you must take your temperature when you first wake up in the morning, before you even sit up in bed. And you'll need to use a basal thermometer, which is sensitive enough to measure minute changes in body temperature. Try to wake up and take a reading at about the same time each morning.
Before ovulation, your BBT probably ranges from 97.2 to about 97.7 degrees Fahrenheit. But two or three days after you ovulate, hormonal changes cause a rise of 0.4 to 1.0 degree in your BBT, which lasts at least until your next period. If you become pregnant, your temperature will stay elevated throughout your pregnancy.
What is cervical mucus?
There are many different types of vaginal discharge, one of which is cervical mucus. Over the course of your menstrual cycle, the amount, color, and texture of your cervical mucus will change, thanks to fluctuating hormone levels. Checking your cervical mucus and keeping track of these changes can help you figure out when you're ovulating.
Beginning with your period, you'll, of course, have menstrual blood. When your period is over, you'll most likely be dry for several days. After that, you'll start to have cloudy mucus that's roughly the consistency of sticky rice. You're not very likely to conceive on any of these days.
A few days before ovulation, the mucus will become clear and slippery, very much like raw egg white, and you'll have more of it. This type of mucus means it's baby-making time as its clear, slippery quality makes it easier for the sperm to travel to the egg. The last day you see this egg-white consistency is the day that you're most fertile - usually the day before ovulation or the day of ovulation.
A good time to check your cervical mucus is when you first go to the bathroom in the morning.
Charting your basal body temperature and cervical mucus can help you look back on your cycle and see when ovulation happened.
Your most fertile period is during the three days leading up to ovulation. You can start a little earlier, too, if you want - some women have gotten pregnant from sex that happened six days before they ovulated.
You're fertile during this whole stretch because sperm can survive for five or six days in your body, and your ovum (the egg released at ovulation) can survive for one day. Most experts recommend having sex every day or every other day during your fertile period for the best chance of conceiving.
I have cough problem. Everyday I woke up in the morning. I found a cough problem and I just start sneezing. What to do.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.