Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin JanardhanYour feedback matters!
I daily tooth brush twice a day then also bed smell from my mouth last few day, what should a problem?
Sir I have a problem's in my teeth it is sinouos means tedhapan hai so how can I get the treatment for this.
I got a artificial teeth fixed and I don't why but may be I brushed hard , there started bleeding in the portion of the gum under it. What may be the reason ? Is it serious .
Before some days cavities are formed in may teeth. How can I remove it. Please suggest me any medicine?
Sir can anyone tell me tips or for teeth whitening or can anyone recommend me any toothpaste for teeth whitening
After my pregnancy my teeth becomes very weak. Every one is telling me that it is all because of my surgery. What can I do?
Sir, problem in my mouth. Before 2 years I started to eat some pan masala with tobacco only 4-6 months. After 6 month I quit this type of tobacco and any other but sir mujhe aaj bhi sabji tikha nahi khaya jata. Chilli thora SA bhi nahi khaya jata hai bina mirchi ka mai sabji khata hu.
Sir/ madam This is about my cousin. He is 7 year old. His mouth is smelling bad, and his teeth colour changes white to yellow progressively. From last 4 month. Sir please suggest me what can I do.
I have dental problem whenever I try to eat something there is very much problem. Due which my head is paning.
It often happens that one or more tender areas inside your mouth make eating, drinking or talking painful. They might deprive you of a spicy meal or of the pleasure of drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Little sores (know more about the mouth sores) that come in the way of your otherwise content life are mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are white or yellow open sores with an itchy red ring around them. They can appear on your lips, at the base of gums, on the soft palate, at the sides of your tongue and in the hollows of your cheeks.
They are formed on non keratinized mouth tissues and can create a constant burning sensation. Ayurveda focuses to improve a person's health through a diet regime, the use of herbal compounds and through the implementation of health practices which are mostly unheard of. This traditional branch of medicine can prove to be very effective if tried out under the supervision of a reliable practitioner. It is because of its usefulness, governments of several countries across the world endorse researches in the field of Ayurvedic medicine.
Take care of mouth ulcers in the following ways:
- Use a decoction of leaves: It is good to gargle with the liquor of a few kinds of leaves; certain leaves can relieve you of the burning sensation. Leaves of the guava tree or mehendi and aamla leaves can be boiled in combination with alum to extract a thick decoction. Washing your mouth repeatedly with this decoction will help you to treat ulcers.
- Remedy constipation: Constipation (know more, how to get relief from constipation) has been steadily associated with mouth ulcers. To remedy this problem one can take Triphala Choorna.
- Avoid anything piquant: Compromise on taste and turn away from hot and spicy food. Not having anything hot and peppery results in immediate relief. Tea, coffee, curd, pickles and even tobacco or alcohol should not be consumed during this period.
- Try Licorice: Chewing a piece of licorice can help you in getting rid of oral ulcers. Licorice is known to counter any kind of mouth decay. It also benefits the health of your teeth. When this is boiled in water, you can sip on to the resultant sweet drink and almost forget pain.
- Try Chebulic myrobalan: Chebulic myrobalan needs to be consumed in its powdered form. You can add honey to soften the powder. Use of this compound will surprise you with is effects.
- You may apply Irimedadi taila: Direct application of this oil on the ulcers can be of great use.