Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh ChauhanYour feedback matters!
How should I concentrate and study motivated for long hours. (Though if there are personal issues or not)
Hello sir, My weight is 95 and my height is 6ft, I am regular smoker and occasionally I drink beer Actually I always use hand job from last 4yrs. My problem is I hv small penis around 3 inch. So I will be thankful sure if you help me.
I am suffering will irritate for small things I can not work properly because of some thoughts when doing work can you please help me.
My brother had distorted thoughts and was in a depressing state last month and we consulted the psychiatrist. She diagnosed him to be suffering from psychotic disorder but thankfully this is at a very initial stage. She also prescribed medicines risnia and dicorate for a week initially and then eventually for a month once a day. With medicines he became fine. Cud also have sound sleep and remained happy. Our parents and I supported him throughout, also took him out every other day for movies or dining out, etc. She also advised us to consult a psychologist for counselling. However within 2-3 sessions we found that the counselling was a waste of time since this psychologist was only giving general knowledge to my brother. Though one month of medicine is over. My brother has continuously been complaining of mild pain in his head, especially in his temple area. Do we need to again visit the psychiatrist or should we consult a neurosurgeon? We at home are confused right now, what to do?
I am 46 years old women, my TSH level is 7.16 uIU/my. I'm suffering from leg pains as well as body pains. Plc tell me what are all the precautions I have to take.
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor.