Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Patil
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish PatilYour feedback matters!
I have hearing problem. The doctors advised me to fit hearing aid of worth one lacs which is beyond my reach. I hear sound of a speakers but not voice. What I can do in these situation. Is there any cocliar implant is useful to me?
I am 30 years old. My problem is that I can not sleep at night jaldi sai muje neend nahi aati. Bahut kosish karti hu sone ki per always dimag mai kuch chalta hai. Kya I do not know. Mai so hi nahi pati jaldi wake up bhi karti hu din mai bhi nahi soti phir bhi. Body thak jati hai per neend nahi aati.
My wife's heart size is increased and daily having heavy chest pain and breathing problems. Can any doctor suggested me for the treatment of increased heart. No painkiller relief in pain only sorbitrate gives relief at that timeAny cardiologist suggest me what I do.
Pls tell which cream to apply? Candid or candid B? On penis head? I have penis burning sensation and redness and also fungal infected on pains head since a month. Pls tel me. I do not want to talk with my parents right now. Help me pls tell which cream to apply?
Mujhe bahut chati ke upar or gale ke niche karaapan lagat hai jaise koi kaam krte hi toh lgta hi uper feko rha hi or ghabrahat hone lagti hi sarir kap jata hai sir dard ho jata hai ecg normal hai mujhe 1 saal se ghabrata or dhadkan ki problem thi.
Dear Madam, I am 42 years old, not eating properly, even motion not do daily, twice or thrice for week, but my weight above 80 kg, this is a very big headache for me, how to reduce my weight, quickly and easily, please give me your suggestions. Thanking you
I did my iui on Monday 9 oct and yesterday's morning I was feel sick like vomiting headache back pain and today I have 101 fever it's a sign of pregnancy. Actually whether is also changes may be that's why fever was come but other sign is a sign of pregnancy.
I have been prescribed allegra, alprax and pantocid today by the doctor. Two dats back I started having vita c15 forte. Can I continue both allopathy and this together. I hope there is no harm? Please guide.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when your child take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper children's general well-being, their ability to enjoy food, appearance and their precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your child's tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse the teeth, try to reinsert your hild's teeth in the socket. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think your child can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of your child : If there is bleeding, give your child's mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give your child a treat: This is a great way to get their mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat them with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on their gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help them to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a child's dentist at earliest: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist at the earliest, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue. The sooner , the better it is.
Your children's teeth need to last their lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult your child's dentist.