Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Bhavey
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish BhaveyYour feedback matters!
DAY/RIGHT OVARY /LEFT OVARY 10th/13mm×12mm/Multiple small follicles 12th /13mm×12mm/Multiple small follicles 16th /13mm× 12mm /Multiple small follicles 19th / 13mm ×12mm /Multiple small follicles ENDOMETRIUM 5mm-7mm POD Clear These reports good /bad sign please suggest me.
I am 23 years, married 9 months ago, we are trying for a baby but nothing is happening Scanning is alright, everything is alright but still not conceiving Can I get an advice on this?
During periods On 1st day of my periods I hv a backbone and right leg pain I can not bare the pain What should I do.
My aunt has a depression problem. Consulted by a doctor says that its because of pcos. What precautions she should take while going through this illness.
My period date is 20th of Oct. But I got my periods today at least 1 week earlier. On 12 n 13 Oct I was feeling weak n I puked 2 days n today on 14th I got my period. I had intercourse with my boyfriend on a regular basis 2 3 times in a day. Is there any chance that I am pregnant n this bleeding is not my periods may be the sign of something else.
Pcod me mera period v band hai 2 mahine se. Avi tretment kara rahi hu. Kya ye thik ho sakta hai. Ovral l 21 tablet le rahi hu kya mera period ho sakta hai.
I'm wondering why my period dates have changed. About three or four months ago my period dates changed. I used to get my period on the 25th each month. Then one month after that I got my period on the 20th every month so my cycle has mostly been 31 but last month I got my period on the 21st and this month I got my period on the 19th that was 29 days apart, could this be due to stress? idk why this has happened.
I got my double marker test result today it's negative. Anyhow doctor suggested a scan after 3 weeks. Now am 13 week pregnant. Is it to be expect normal? I had done 12 th week scan and it's normal .I had a history of 2 abortion due to open neural tube defect. I have a son of 4 year. He s normal and active in every aspect.
I am pregnant since 3 months. May I know why I am Suffering from severe back pain and foot pain? And what should be done for the recovery?
My wife is pregnant and she is feeling pain in breasts and it has become hard is any treatment to be done.
Hi doctor am I full weak and stress body any time, not controlled some time mind, and my body not in adjust sex for my husband there is no feels for sex.
Metabolic Bone Disease is a term used for various conditions of the bones that can be caused by a number of different disorders. Most of these disorders are developed due to nutritional deficiencies, defects in the bone metabolism procedure or due to hereditary defects in the skeletal structure. Conditions that fall under the category are osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, Paget's disease, parathyroid conditions, chemotherapy induced bone loss and menopause induced bone loss.
Causes of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
- Imbalance in the level of calcium : Too much calcium or too little calcium can cause bone diseases. While the overabundance of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the body will lead to calculi formation, which can be harmful for the body, the lack of calcium (hypocalcemia) causes weakness, bone pain and restricted growth.
- Deficiency of phosphorus: Low phosphorus in blood (hypophosphatemia) leads to softening of the bone tissue and bone loss. Osteomalacia is commonly caused by phosphorus deficiencies.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Cells called osteoblasts need vitamin D in order to absorb calcium and secrete the bone tissue proteins. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to a number of metabolic bone diseases like rickets and osteoporosis.
- Over or under secretion of the parathyroid hormone:The parathyroid hormone (PTH) stimulates the secretion of an enzyme, which converts the inactive circulatory form of vitamin D into its active usable form. The hormone can also increase the circulation of free or ionized calcium (Ca2+), which is not attached to proteins. Both underproduction and overproduction of the hormone causes skeletal problems.
Symptoms of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
The symptoms of most of the Metabolic Bone Diseases are similar, such as
- A dull, throbbing pain in the bones is the most common symptom. The pain is frequent and lasts for a long amount of time, but unlike muscular pain, the exact region of bone pain cannot be specified.
- Severe joint pains accompanied by stiffness and swelling of the joints. The patient experience pain during regular physical activities, especially during cold weather conditions.
- Frequent fractures are caused by most bone diseases because the bone mineral density decreases drastically. Severe bone injury may be caused by mild trauma.
- Defects in the bones can cause bowed out legs and a bent backbone.
- A general feeling of exhaustion is often caused by bone diseases.
- Kidney stones are an associated complication of metabolic bone diseases.