Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind ZendeYour feedback matters!
Can genital HPV infection be prevented? What's the difference between HPV and HIV? Can genital HPV infection be tested for? Can genital HPV infections be treated? What is HPV?
1. Use a cane or walker for added stability.
2. Wear rubber-soled shoes for traction.
1. Make sure lighting is adequate especially night as falls are common when trying to walk in dark.
2. Eliminate clutter in the house and neatly strap loose wires etc so it does not come in the way.
3. Avoid using rugs where foot or cane can catch while walking.
4. Make sure there are bars to hold on to in the bathroom.
5. Elderly patients will reduce fall risk if they do gentle stretching exercises daily and keep up their walking.
A bad smell comes from my vagina. I get to know this cause my underpants also stink. What to do to get rid of this bad smell.
I am 69 years old diabetic type II, hypertension and ckd IIIa patient. My sugar and BP is under control with medicines. Two white spot around 1 cm dia have appeared, one on neck and other on lower part of right leg. Do I need to meet skin specialist.
I am now 5.5 height and my age is 21 I want to increase my height by 6 inches can any method or treatment possible even surgery is welcome.
For e. G.I am losing hairs quickly and tried some medicine but no effects yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me.
I'm 22 years old. My weight is 117 kgs and i'm having menstrual irregularity i'm doing excerise but i'm not reducing weight.Can any doctor suggest what to do. And my height is 168cm.
My skin is getting very dull and it is shining because of oil. too much oil is getting on my face and small small pimples like allergy type it's getting all over face. please help me out for a good and healthy skin.
1. Can an employer terminate an employee if they found an employee is taking consultation with Psycratic or taking antidepresive. 2. How can company appointed Doctor/ Psycratic will proof that an employee is suffering from mental illness. 3. If an employee is suffering from Depression/Anxiety due to harassment of company then what is the legal protection of employee. 4. If any employee is suffering from any physical problem company is having sympathy with them but if an employee is suffering from a mental illness [Anxiety/depression] there is no social sympathy or legal protection. Yes its true I am taking antidepressant prescribed by Dr. to stay fit sice few years to manage unwanted pressure created by my private company on me. Company HR got this information from their some sources and start harassing me to quit the job and resign But I do not resign then Can I fight with company on this issue. Is there any legal protection of persons suffering from mental illness.
Hi my name is zoya malik. I am from new delhi I want to share my problem here to get solution my problem is I am suffering from back pain from two months please tell me what to do?
Hi I am 19 year old my height 165 cm and weight 47 kg. I am Underweight. What should I do. And I am vegetarian and do not eat the milk products.
I am 24 years old, I have a problem that my body fat is increasing day by day, have any medicine solution?
Since ages, meditation has been placed on a pedestal for its far reaching benefits. While on one end, it is known to bridge the gap between one's outer and inner self, on the other hand it is believed to be a pathway to enlightenment. Meditation has been scientifically proven to affect one's health positively. For a balanced lifestyle and a sorted outlook in dire circumstances, you must make meditation a part and parcel of your daily life.
The benefits of meditation can be laid down as follows:
- The way you respond to pain can be altered through meditation: Meditation makes you stronger and perhaps, more tolerant to body pains and aches. It empowers you to somewhat control how your brain feels the actions and processes in your body. People who face conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine or osteoarthritis problem can fight against the discomfort for a longer span of time through regular meditation.
- Meditation can improve your cardiovascular health: A healthy heart can make you enjoy more than a couple of advantages. Meditation is known to regulate blood pressure levels; while your heart rate decreases, the amount of blood circulated into your heart increases, thus ridding you of acute stress. A happy heart has more potential to exercise to further maintain its well-being.
- It will shun away your fears: The threat of a fear or a phobia can resist you from delivering to the best of your abilities. Fears are crippling. Meditation dwells on the principle of maintaining equilibrium between one's mind and body. A person is therefore endowed with the ability to deal with his or her personal problems. Meditation enables you to keep your fears on a leash.
- Creativity and determination can be your key features: A person who meditates regularly will have wider access to his or her talents. Meditation is known to hone your softer skills by making you more creative and innovative. It gives you clarity of thought and thus you will find yourself more focused on your goals.
- It makes you relax more and worry less: Meditation soothes the brain neurons. It prevents you from being anxious. Meditation makes you so very engrossed in the moment that fretting over the future will slip your attention altogether. You live a happier life if you meditate regularly.