Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti H NimkarYour feedback matters!
Hi ab mujhe full hat pair dard hore kamar k upar wale side may full dard hora full weakness dikhre aur fever aye jaisa dekhra ar hum ne fever k tablet bhi leta hun but phir bhi kaam ni hora aur pet may left wale side may bhi dard hora aur mere date 1 ko hi thi iska kya matlab h main pregnant hun aur kya my date say phele test kar sakhte hun toh mujhe pata chalega ki may pregnant hun ya nai ?.
I did not have feelings and I can not make my husband happy what should I do to make me feel my husband.
Dear sir / mam, I am 20 years old female. I want to delay my periods for just few days. I wanted to know that weather taking this step would be harmful to me in future? as I have regular cycle since the time I got mature. Kindly help me By giving a helpful answer.
- Keep your activity on an even level. Avoid overexertion and emotional stress. Allow time for yourself to relax. Yoga, meditation or deep breathing can help manage stress and keep you fit.
- Improve sleep habits. Go to bed and get up at the same time every day. Limit daytime resting.
- Avoid taking caffeine and alcohol before bedtime. These may affect sleep.
- Exercise regularly, but not close to the bedtime. Experts suggest not exercising, at least, 3-4hours before bedtime.
- Limit artificial light at night. Use low wattage bulbs, cover windows, turn off the television and avoid using phones and computer screens in the dark.
- Increase exposure to sunlight at the day time. Keep the curtains open in the house.
- Have a healthy and antioxidant-rich diet which are high in fiber such as fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid packaged foods.
There can be a number of reasons that lead to infertility in women. Endometriosis is one of them. It is a benign condition where the endometrium, which includes the tissues that form the lining inside the uterus, grows outside the uterus. Apart from infertility, it may also cause pelvic pain in women.
There are no such symptoms of endometriosis apart from pelvic pain and it cannot be detected without surgery. Thus, it is very difficult to diagnose this disease and state how common it is. However, research says that the prevalence of this disease in women in their reproductive age is between 3 to 10 per cent.
It is found that endometriosis sometimes leads to infertility. Here is how:
Abdominal Adhesions and Infertility
Normally, the endometriosis implants develop in the abdomen. Then the body surrounds them with connective tissues. The reason for doing so is isolating the implants, so that they cannot harm your body.
Now, sometimes these adhesions can create a blockage in the opening of the fallopian tube or may also pinch off the fallopian tube. This will result in obstruction in the fertilisation of egg and the sperm and thus fertilization will not take place; so there are no chances of conceiving. These obstructions when diagnosed can be treated with surgery.
Secretions from implants
Endometrium plays a vital role in conception where the tissues secrete a wide variety of hormones and nutrients. Now, the endometrial implant also functions in the same way and secretes those hormones. The difference is that it does not deposit them in the lumen of the womb, and it is released in the abdominal cavity. In these substances, there may be some hormones that are responsible for infertility.
Prostaglandins are other hormones that are secreted by the endometrium normally. It helps in a lot of body processes that include various stages of menstrual cycle and pregnancy.
This hormone is required for a lot of functions such as ovulation, sperm mobility, and regression of corpus luteum, immune interaction, menstrual cramps and contraction of the uterus at birth.
Just like the endometrium, the implants also secrete these hormones. And the problem that is caused by the implant secreted prostaglandin hormone is that they are released in the abdomen and not in the womb. Moreover, they are not secreted at the right time, thus sending a wrong message to the brain.
A woman with a few days of pregnancy may face a miscarriage because the ovary will get a signal to start the menstrual cycle, and the womb lining where the egg is implanted will be expelled.
If you too are fearing of getting this disease, it's better to visit your Gynecologist soon.
My girl friend getting white discharge from her ovary. Why it is causing. Is there any problem with this.
My wife after delivery 5 month. Delivery cesarean. My wife body than very go to slim what is the reason?
I am unmarried girl mai jab bhi apne patner se baat krte wqt exicite ho jati hu or sex ka mood hone lgta hai tb vagina wet ho jata hai nd white gum typ liquid aane lgta hai .jo kaafi chipchipa hota hai Ye abnormal hai ya normal?
I am 22, female. My height is 5'4 and I have gained 3 kg over a period of 20 days. My weight is 58.5 kg. I have PCOS and I have recently bought focus Ves for weight loss as prescribed by a family doctor. I want to know the best way to use it to gain maximum benefits. Thanks in advance.
Hello Doctor, please tell what is BETA X GOLD, I m 35 , now my sex frequency has slowed down , which medicine is good for recovering sex powers without any side effects ?
I am having periods from last 6 days with heavy bleeding. I am feeling weak n stressed. Last month I took primolut N tabs to delay my periods for 9 days. Is this due to medicines? Please suggest what to do.
I am suffering from painful periods. At my period time I'm feeling my breast should growing up. Why like that.
Dear sir/ madam. I am 7 week preganant hu. Mene 18sep ko mifepristone table orally lee. Aur 24 hour ke baad 400 mg ki misoprostal orally leli raat ko pet me pain huaa lekin 24 hours huie toh bhi bleeding nhi hu. Phir se mene vaginally 400 mg aaj 20 sept ko dophr ko do tablet li lekin abhii tk kuch bhi nhii huaa. Please help me. Kya kru smj ne nhii aarhaa.
After getting pregnant is it possible to do a miss carriage? Is there any proper medicine or other way to do miss carriage?
I am not getting pregnancy after 10 month of our marriage even we have sex regularly but he not approach for it. If there is some sex condition for get easily pregnancy? My husband is addict of smoking and drinking is it the reason of it? My all reports are positive to get it.
Doctor my husband is asking me for anal sex but I'm afraid what to do how to overcome pain is there any lubrication we have tried once because of pain I didn't allow him how to do it.
Pain and sleep together contribute to be a dreadful cycle. Pain and sleep are two aspects, which go hand in hand. The effect of the pain coupled with stress and tension causes detrimental effects on sleep.
- Relationship between the two: Studies show that more than half the percentage of people with chronic pain disorders suffer from sleep problems and more than half of insomniac patients suffer from pain. Pain affects the duration of sleep and pain inflicted people have poor sleep hours. Pain also affects the quality of sleep. While trying to fall asleep, environmental factors such as light, external noise and temperature affect a pain inflicted person more. People suffering from pain have much less control on sleep. They worry about their disrupted sleep cycle, which causes more stress.
- Medications: Medications which treat chronic pain sometimes are responsible for causing sleep disturbances because of the presence of certain chemicals. It is perceived that pain medications would reduce pain and sleep would improve. However, this is not the case and people who take medicines for pain treatment, suffer from disrupted sleep. Sleeping pills do not work effectively in people suffering from pain.
- Effects: Lack of sleep affects your quality of life to a great extent, especially when it is due to pain. Lack of sleep combined with pain will affect any kind of work you undergo and your performance will be dull and sloppy. There will be a degradation in the person's mood, activities and even relationships are affected.
- The disastrous cycle: Sleep and pain create a dangerous cycle. The relationship between sleeplessness and pain is reciprocal in the sense that pain affects and causes difficulty in sleeping, in a continuous pattern and poor sleep further enhances or affects pain. Pain causes disturbances in sleep, gives rise to stress and fatigue and leads to even more pain, which again affects sleep. This process keeps on occurring like a cycle.
- Treatment: For treatment of sleeping disorders due to pain, both the aspects should be addressed. A multidisciplinary approach has to be taken. You can try interventional treatment procedures, which will help you to decrease your level of pain. Along with this, you should consult a behavioral health specialist to get the best remedies on coping with stress. Working these two out will result in decreased pain, decreased stress and your normal sleep will be revitalized.
Pain and sleep together work like a cycle. Excess pain leads to reduced sleep, which causes more pain in return and the cycle carries on. Proper remedies should be taken to get rid of the pain, which would revive good sleep.