Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arthi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArthiYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my bf and after that I took unwanted 72 within an hour. My periods are likely to come few days before but I did not got periods till now.
My wife is 30 years old and she has big fibroids in her uterous. We have married only 4 monthm. Has there any possibility for her pregnancy?
I had took contraceptive pil for about 8 times in a Gap period of 2 to 3 months and stooped taking it. Now im fear about my future whether it vil cause any problem in future. So please give me a solution to recover and to become normal.
I have heard after excessive stimulation of clitoris and g-sopt, if exist, women ejaculate with a shower which comes from vagina. Is it true?
Hello Dr. Since past 1 years I have majority 2 complaints 1. Throat infection, mild swelling pharyngitis on & off which could be allergic in nature or hyperacidity as per ENTs. One of them found arytenoid swelling on endoscopy as I am a merical professional too. I knew 3 ENTs personally all of them gave me antibiotics. antacid etc it did give me relief but the problem relapse. since paat 1 month I noticed swelling in adjacent muscles of thyroid or whole trachea. Which reduces on its own & I just feel stretched muscles on both sides. 2. This is giving me tough time. As It started with vaginal burning along with feet burning simultaneously. After taking vit b d full course feet burning reduced. But vaginal burning still persists irregularly.& both vanished for 15 days. Then came back but since past 2 months it is happening more. Along with vaginal dryness stinging itching at times on outer area & rarely inside vagina. All symptoms vanishes but burning continues past 1 outer vagina feels swollen extremely dry & stinging. No other discharge except healthy white which is irregular along with my periods & I miss for 1 month in between. It is happening since past 1 yr.& Gynae diagnosed with PH imbalance some says fungal infection & few gave me evion & folic acid. It does help but the burning has not settled yet. Along with dryness & missed delayed periods. But I am fed up. Pls guide. My age is 31 No issue yet Husband & myself meet thrice in an year for 10-12 days But I do have anxiety stress & severe fatigue which is less in past 1 week, nausea, mild fever at times & lethargic feeling. My following test were normal severe hair fall. Diabetes Thyroid CBC LFT KIDNEY. ABDOMEN ULTRASOUND. I request to please ask me if I am missing out on some info. But I am really worried for vaginal burning. Dryness.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.