Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArthiYour feedback matters!
I had periods on 2nd october nd after approx. 12-14 days. I got sudden bleeding for 2 times at an interval of 3-4 days till 21st of thT month. Nd I had sex after 3 days of the last bleeding. Can you please tell me the expected date of my next periods as it has not occurred yet?
Most women tend to ignore their own well-being. A woman's health deteriorates faster as she ages, therefore women must go for complete body checkups regularly. Here are few symptoms to be cautious about and if you notice any of these, do visit your doctor soon.
1. A lump or a cyst - a breast lump is not to be ignored. If you detect/feel a suspicious breast lump, remember it could be a cyst. Now the cyst could be benign or otherwise, best to let the specialists find that out for you. Get a breast examination done at the soonest.
2. Shortness of breath - this is a very common problem amongst women and is an indicator for cardiac problems, even an impending heart attack. If shortness of breath is a common occurrence, also followed by fatigue, dizziness, etc, schedule a check-up pronto. Chest pain and nausea should be given immediate medical assistance.
3. Inability to sleep - an occasional sleepless night is fine but if this has become a habit and you have major difficulty in falling asleep regularly, this could be an issue. This usually happens to women when they enter menopause. Women need to get ample sleep, and if there are disturbances in your sleep, please consult your doctor.
4. Headaches - frequent headaches which occur at levels which are unbearable are not to be taken lightly. Headaches could be symptoms of stroke, brain infections or tumor or other ailments.
5. Pain in intercourse - sex should not be painful. If it hurts, something is wrong and your body is most likely trying to tell you something. This could be to do with any of the gynecological problems, so better see your ob-gyn soon.
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
We had a intercourse yesterday which was unprotected bt she took I pill after 2 hrs is their any chance of pregnancy and if nt will pills affect her periods?
I had sex with 2 girl without protection yesterday I had sex with my wife i am very scared can I diagnose with hiv or hiv western bolt what is that western bolt? How hiv occur how its effect on body? Shall I now sex with my wife in future?
You means newly married couples who don't want baby in first 3yr. What precautions mostly couple follow condoms or I-pills. As there are no other way to prevent 100% pregnancy. How much it is possible to prevent pregnancy by ejaculate out side vagina while having sex.
I am 31 trying to conceive since 5 years. AMH Level 1.51. All other tests normal? What should we do.
Hi i am 26 year old married i had got my periods on 24 th January and lasted for 3 days on.First and third day of period i had unprotected sex and on.14th February i had unprotected sex what are my chances of pregnancy and i never have irregular periods
I am suffering from lower abdomen nearby pelvic area from 3 months .scan shows UV Junction UTI gone through medications .scan also shows left ovarian retention cyst ,more pain in left side only.
शतावरी एक वसंत ऋतु का सब्जी है जो कि लिली (लिलीसेए) परिवार के अंतर्गत आता है। प्राचीन काल में, शतावरी एक कामोद्दीपक के रूप में प्रसिद्ध था। सदियों पहले, मूत्र प्रवाह बढ़कर गुर्दे को साफ करने और गुर्दे की पथरी को रोकने के लिए इस जड़ी-बूटी का इस्तेमाल रोमनों और यूनानियों द्वारा किया जाता था। तथा एशिया में, शतावरी का उपयोग तंत्रिका संबंधित समस्याओं, खांसी और दस्त के इलाज के लिए किया जाता था। शतावरी एक स्वस्थ पोषक तत्व समृद्ध वनस्पति है जिसमें वसा और कोलेस्ट्रॉल सामग्री नहीं होती है। इसमें बहुत कम कैलोरी और सोडियम हैं। इसमें विटामिन ए, सी, ई, के, बी 6, फोलेट, लोहा, तांबे, कैल्शियम, प्रोटीन, और फाइबर जैसे विटामिन और खनिजों की एक विस्तृत श्रृंखला है।
शतावरी के लाभ:
शतावरी के डंठल आमतौर पर एक सब्जी के रूप में खाए जाते हैं। इसकी जड़ें, बीज और अर्क का उपयोग विभिन्न बीमारियों के लिए किया जाता है। शतावरी कई लाभ प्रदान करता है जैसे कि:
1. वजन घटाने के लिए: शतावरी में केवल वसा और कैलोरी कम नहीं है, बल्कि इसमें बहुत से घुलनशील और अघुलनशील फाइबर शामिल हैं, यही कारण है कि यह वजन कम करने का एक अच्छा विकल्प है।
2. मूत्र और गुर्दे के लिए: शतावरी एक प्राकृतिक मूत्रवर्धक के रूप में कार्य करता है। यह अतिरिक्त नमक और तरल पदार्थ को शरीर से निकालने में मदद करता है। इसलिए यह विशेष रूप से एडिमा और उच्च रक्तचाप से पीड़ित लोगों के लिए अच्छा है।
3. दिल का स्वास्थ्य: शतावरी में उत्कृष्ट विरोधी भड़काऊ प्रभाव और उच्च स्तर एंटीऑक्सिडेंट हैं, दोनों हृदय रोग के जोखिम को कम करने में मदद कर सकते हैं।
4. उम्र के बढ़ने को रोकने के लिए: एंटीऑक्सिडेंट ग्लूटाथियोन उम्र बढ़ने की प्रक्रिया को धीमा करता है। और फोलेट, संज्ञानात्मक गिरावट को रोकने के लिए बी 12 के साथ काम करता है।
5. स्वस्थ त्वचा के लिए: यह चेहरे की सफाई के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है। यह त्वचा की समस्याओं जैसे कि घावों और मुँहासे को रोकने और उपचार करने मे मदद करता है। एंटीऑक्सिडेंट ग्लूटाथियोन त्वचा को सूरज की क्षति और प्रदूषण से बचाने में मदद करता है।
6. गर्भावस्था के दौरान: इसमें मौजूद फोलेट महिलाओं के लिए गर्भावस्था के शुरुआती चरणों के दौरान आवश्यक है। फोलेट भ्रूणों में तंत्रिका-ट्यूब दोषों के जोखिम को कम कर सकता है।
7. कैंसर को रोकने के लिए: शतावरी में उपस्थित सल्फोराफेन कैंसर को रोकने में मदद करता है। शतावरी में बड़ी मात्रा में एंटीऑक्सिडेंट और एंटी-इन्फ्लमाटरीज भी हैं, जो कि कैंसर के जोखिम को कम करने में सहायक हैं।
8. हैंगओवर का इलाज: शतावरी में मौजूद खनिजों और अमीनो एसिड हॉगओवर को कम करने में मदद कर सकते हैं और अल्कोहल में विषाक्त पदार्थों से जिगर की कोशिकाओं को सुरक्षित कर सकते हैं।
इसके अलावा, शतावरी निम्न स्थितियों के उपचार में भी मदद कर सकता है - गठिया या जोड़ों के दर्द, तंत्रिका के दर्द या न्यूरिटिस, अपच तंत्रिका विकार, महिला हार्मोनल असंतुलन, कब्ज, गैस्ट्रिक अल्सर, जिगर संबंधी विकार, कम कामेच्छा, अवसाद, मौसा, उच्च कोलेस्ट्रॉल, एचआईवी संक्रमण, एकाधिक काठिन्य, क्रोनिक थकान सिंड्रोम, उच्च बीपी आदि।
शतावरी के दुष्प्रभाव
इस जड़ी-बूटि का कोई बड़ा साइड इफेक्ट नहीं है, यहां तक कि बड़ी औषधीय मात्रा में लेने पर भी। हालांकि, बदबूदार मूत्र देने के अलावा त्वचा पर सीधे लगाने पर यह छोटे एलर्जी प्रतिक्रियाओं का नेतृत्व कर सकती है। यह फुफ्फुसीय या फेफड़े से संबंधित एलर्जी संबंधी प्रतिक्रियाओं का कारण बन सकता है जैसे नाक, अस्थमा, खाँसी, गले की समस्या आदि।
जिन लोगों को प्याज, लहसुन और अन्य संबंधित सब्जियों से एलर्जी है उन्हें शतावरी से बचना चाहिए क्योंकि यह लीलासी परिवार का हिस्सा है।
Mai bahut patli hu kya karu achhe health ke liye doctor gave me Avery sure itable suggested me please give me some medicine too.
1. Drink one glass (250 ml.) of coconut water or grape juice.
2. Take 3-4 pieces of dates and cook them with one glass of milk or water. Eat the dates and drink the milk or water. It is also good to blend them in a mixture before taking. This drink is very good and give instant energy.
I'm not well from past 3 days. It began with diarrhea in the morning that was on 29th June 2016. I went to office and it happened again. I got my periods at the same day and I started feeling feverish so I came back to home from office. I have lost my appetite. . I peed twice in 2 days and haven't pooped yet I got awful cramps on my stomach. I can't eat anytime and the last time I got fever was last night. I'm bleeding blackish or dark. It's not even red blood. I'm dying due to this pain. Please suggest something.
I had sex with my girlfriend last week but without a condom. Will she get pregnant and if yes, what should I do?
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
I am having irregular periods and have been detected BY PSO. I have been under homeopathic treatment for sometime. But once the medication is stopped I am again missing my periods. I am 20 years old. Could you suggest me some remedy?
Normal pregnancy lasts for 38 to 42 weeks. However, there may be times during these weeks that you may have some physical issues such as vomiting, backache, and loose stools etc which require treatment with medicines.
Therefore, monitoring and managing these physical conditions becomes necessary to ensure a normal delivery. Management consists of both medicines and rehabilitation. Medicines are considered to be the first line of treatment; however, the health care provider needs to take care while prescribing medicines during pregnancy taking into consideration the harmful effects they can have on both – the mother and the foetus. Medicines pass on via the placenta from the mother to the foetus. Hence, before prescribing any medicine the provider should check the possibilities of the medicine causing any congenital defect. You should avoid medicines from the time of conception till the first 10 weeks, as this is the time when the foetus is most prone to the get permanent congenital deformities. Medicines given in the later stages (after 10 weeks) may cause systemic damage. For example NSAIDs (Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) may lead to problems during labour or organ defects in the foetus.
Therefore, medicines should always be avoided during pregnancy. Still there are certain medicines, which can be taken but after consulting your physician. Let’s discuss the medicines that are safe during pregnancy.
The following is a list of medicines and their effects during pregnancy:
1. Analgesic Medicines
|NSAIDs, such as aspirin||May cause heart abnormalities in the third trimester|
|Codeine||Effective in low doses|
|Hydrocodone||Effective in low doses|
|Hydromorphone||Effective in low doses|
|Etomidate||Unknown always ask your provider|
|Ketamine||Avoid during the last trimester|
|Lorazepam||Avoid for severe conditions, safe for short periods|
4. Thrombolytics - The possible advantages of this class may balance the risk during pregnancy. Common medicines used are: Alteplase, Reteplase, Streptokinase, Urokinase.
|Hydroxycobalamin antidote: cyanide||Safe|
|Methylene blue antidote: methemoglobinemia||Has a potential risk to the mother and foetus|
|First generation: penicillin G, benzathine penicillin, Bicillin, penicillin VK||Safe|
|Second generation: oxacillin, dicloxacillin, nafcillin||Safe|
7. Cardiac agents
|Digoxin||Not advised in third trimester|
8. Diabetes: Insulin is safe to use during diabetes.
10. Corticosteroids: Advised for short term use
Always talk to your physician in case of any complication and before taking any medicine given above.