Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Apoorva
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ApoorvaYour feedback matters!
How to loose my weight with out exercise.and I want my glowing and charming skin without any acne back.please help.
How to regrowth hair newly. My hair is thinning very fast and my front portion got bald a lot. So I am very worried right now. How can I get back my thick hair? Its now very much urgent for me.
Sir I loss my hair of scalp slow slowly last 3 years. Please suggest me some medicine for stop further hair loss.?
If I do intense workout daily hiit set of3 eating 1200calories than also I gain weight. Or I will loose weight faster.
I am 29 year old. I have backache ,backache which happen sometime in lower back sometime upper back and pain in my foots from January 2017. I go for the test and have lack of vitamin D. Doctor also tells about nerve swelling in foots. I am getting treatment from last 2.5 months. Bt not getting rid of pain. Is their any suggestions.
I am a 19 year old boy, I used to do daily matribution and now I feel very tired aal d day. I cannot resist my self for doing it. What should I do?
Doctor I have black patches on my face and neck they become darker time to time I showed to many doctors but nothing worked pls suggest.
Which is the best non harmful or homeopathic whey protien powder product for increasing weight. I m underweight and have a thin body. Can you name such products that I can find easily in medical stores and any extra suggestions from you.
The uterus, or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina, or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of estrogen during menopause causes atrophy of uterus
- Excessive straining on the abdomen and pelvic area ex. Chronic cough, chronic constipation, etc.
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Pelvic surgeries in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an dye is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.