Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali RajuYour feedback matters!
Hi. My father had Parkinson disease.Is this hereditary? also how can I improve my nervous system? any supplementary or medications. please advise. Thankx.
Hi I am 27 years male and my problem is I sweat heavily from my scalp while I am eating i, e either breakfast ,lunch, dinner or any such kind. I am facing this problem from many years (approx 4- 6 yrs) and I am feeling very difficult to attend occasions or getogethers with this problem .so I request you to give me a permanent solution for this.
Hi, I am 16 years old I had flu yesterday (body pain, high fever, head ache, my scrotum was at very high temperature, next day I took hot water bath, After that I noticed pain in genital region, after examination I found small ulcers & dry skin, I am scared. I never had sex. Should I have some tests (hiv, sti)?
I have been masturbating for 9 years. I used to masturbate only once a day not more than that but will do daily once. Since its been 9 years now I am afraid that is masturbation related to impotency? Will I lose my impotency? Or will I face something like an ED. What is the limit for masturbation? Please help me in detail.
I have lots of hair in my face My age 19 years please help me and because of this problem my periods are also not coming please help me about this.
I had unprotected oral sex (received it). I had gonorrhea, got treated after a few days around 20 days I had pharyngitis and its easing now. I got tested 5 weeks after the exposure for hiv it came out to be negative. But I have swollen lymph nodes on neck (according to doctor it is due to pharyngitis) no fever, no night sweats (i used to get some when I worry), no rash but ya from 2 days I have general weakness and my eyes are shutting down even after having a sound sleep. Please help considering the test to be elisa 3rd generation (i study at one of the iits, I do not know which test do they use)
I am 24 year female, now my weight is 41 kg, or I am so slim but I want to good weight & health, can we take any vitamin powder? Like advance pro?
I have a Premature ejaculation problem . Due to that I can't enjoy for a long duration. Now I always masturbate one time before sex. please prescribe some medicine for this.
I have sometimes pain in my mind when I am feel so lonely or thinking in deep about my problem and feeling sad than pain is so high so what can I do.
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.