Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnitaYour feedback matters!
I am having indigestion for a long time. Its there for almost a year. I feel irritation in my stomach. Often I feel the acidity. I am not able to cope up with anything because of this. I am not able to eat properly also. Am struggling hard. kindly help me in this matter.
He has a black patch like dark spotted on his tongue, I asked my frnd that he tells disastrous. I am afraid of something wrong. please tell me problem and precautions.
My snoring (kharrate) is becoming very horrible My age is 32 and weight is 85. height 5.8 I work more than 14 than 14 hour Can you please help me in snoring problem Is their any homeopath medicine to cure this problem.
For eg I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me whit this.
I got heavy pain while starting of mensuration. And pimples also. How to get rid of pain and pimples. My hairs also fall very much. Treat meant and medicine to get rid of hairfall also.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75kg to 85kg. I want to lose my weight. Pleaw help.
Hi there, I am suffering from some kind of psychological problem. I can't keep my mind calm, alert, and back of the mind I am always fearful that somebody will criticize me as I was critized by one of my friend over and over again while making mistakes and that time my self esteem was also very low and I can say I was socially very afraid worried Abt people's opinion all the time and still I have some symptoms I just can't be myself socially. I don't know what to do I am stuck with this problem. please help. Thanks.
What is the diet plan for a skinny my height is around 6 feet and my weight is 53 do not you think it is below the belt. I am. Frustrated help me.
I am fully tired of trying open pores on my nose, tried lot of home remedies, not working please help me.
Keep your meals small and regular. A big meal sitting in the stomach will produce a pot-bellied look even in the slimmest person, whereas eating little and often won’t overtax your digestive system, and is less likely to spoil your silhouette in that little black dress. But good news for baked bean-lovers – plant-breeding programmes have made these beans lower in raffinose, the sugar that causes wind.
Get in balance
An imbalance of good and bad bacteria in the gut can also cause bloating, so top up with a healthy probiotic yoghurt or drink. Take a little care at first, though, as sometimes probiotics can unsettle things digestion-wise, at least temporarily. If you’ve been overdoing refined carbs, swap to smaller portions of slower-releasing, low-GI types, such as porridge, grainy breads and wholewheat pasta. Swapping some of your carbs for monounsaturated fats (MUFAs) will also help (think nuts rather than pretzels, tahini instead of jam).
Flat tum foods
Great flat-tum-friendly foods are potassium-rich fruit and veg, in particular bananas, beetroot and a daily glass of orange juice. Potassium works its magic by counteracting the water-retaining effects of excess sodium in the body. But you’ll also need to cut down on salty foods to maximise the stomach-flattening impact.
Never drink on an empty stomach and go for spritzers or other lower-alcohol drinks to help keep your stomach trim. Instead drink plenty of water to aid digestion and flush out waste matter more efficiently.
Put down the chewing gum
When we chew gum, we often swallow excess air which leads to bloating. Avoid it altogether where possible!
There's a clear link between stress and digestive health. Why not go for a run to de-stress, or book in to that much-needed yoga class?
What are the benefits of eating raw egg (without its shell) Does it help me in my future sexual life?(i guess I have premature ejaculation? Will it help my hair (i have hair fall problem) What is the best way of drinking it?
I have kidney stones of size 3 mm and 5 mm 5 mm is in my urinary pipe What precaution should I take?
My mother's age is 55 years, she had her menopause in 45. As a result (which we think) lot of black spots also known as pigmentation covers her cheeks. She has tries every sort of medication but none of it seems to work. I want some more opinions for medication.
We are bombarded with advertisements of how 'good mothers' never fail to have their children use antibacterial soap as a habit. But does it really work? There have been several reports of potentially harmful ingredients being used in these antibacterial soaps and yet their sale continues unhindered. Let's dive in to get the dope behind these soaps.
What are antibacterial soaps?
A drug called 'triclosan' was originally used strictly in hospital environments. In the 1990s the commercial manufacture of antibacterial soaps started with this ingredient in its center and fear mongering and advertisements pushed this into a whooping $1 billion industry. There is murky data on the FDA approval on triclosan usage and guidelines which are leaving us only with information the manufacturers propagate about it. But with enough information out there on the internet, should you wait for manufacturers to prove its effectiveness or make a judgment call? Here are a few facts to help:
1. It is as effective as conventional soap: There are countless studies and researches done in the last four decades that proves that antibacterial soaps are not more effective than regular soaps and the added triclosan doesn't proved any special health benefits. These tests measure the amount of bacteria in one's hand before and after usage. But the real question is do antibacterial soaps reduce infection rates and the answer to that question is yet to be proven.
2. It has the potential to create antibiotic-resistant bacteria: The main benefit of using these products is its bacteria resistant formula. With frequent usage, some bacteria gain resistance to the chemicals. Eventually, while the soap kills off regular bacteria, the resistant bacteria can spiral into a local or global threat.
3. It can disrupt endocrine functions: Triclosan closely resembles the thyroid hormone and can bid to its receptor sites. This can lead to many problems like infertility, artificially-advanced early puberty, obesity, and cancer. This problem has been found during animal testing and yet not proven for humans. With so much threat on the loose, would it matter how effective or ineffective the antibacterial soap is against bacteria?
4. It can lead to problems in children: At a growing age, children are developing their immune system and natural resistance to diseases. Prolonged exposure to antibacterial soap can result in reduced exposure to bacteria which prevention the proper development of the child's immune system.
5. It is bad for the environment too: The more triclosan we use, the more gets flushed down the drain. The problem arises because triclosan isn't fully treated at sewage treatment plans and enters water bodies where it disrupts algae's ability to perform photosynthesis. The spin ball effect reaches all sea animals and plants and eventually comes back to attack us in ways we are yet to find out.
The solution to this problem is to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is effective on both bacteria and viruses. If you are wondering how you can add bacteria resistance to your family without any added harm, consult a doctor today.