Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil PatwardhanYour feedback matters!
During silence I heard a little bit sound on my left side of ear what I do is it a serious problem or not.
My penis is uncircumcised and foreskin is very tight so I can't retract back. Is that normal or does it affect my sex life. I am 23 now.
How much alcohol can you safely drink every day? Moderate, say the experts. Alcohol abuse has serious health downsizes, but moderate drinking can actually be good for your heart. Moderate alcohol use has a few other health benefits too. Let’s see what these are.
- Reduces risk of developing and dying from heart disease
- Reduces your risk of ischemic stroke during which the arteries to your brain become narrowed or blocked, causing reduction of blood flow to your brain
- Reduces your risk of diabetes
The link between alcohol and health is tenuous at best and the health benefits of moderate drinking are by no means certain. Also every one may not benefit from alcohol. Moderate alcohol use - Guidelines
One drink a day is considered moderate for healthy women of any age and men older than 65, and up to two drinks a day for men younger than 65. This alcoholic drink can be:
- Beer: 12 ounces
- Wine: 5 ounces
- Distilled spirits : 1.5 ounces
Moderate alcohol use can be counter-productive for you, if you have risk factors for heart disease. It’s always better to take care to lead a healthy lifestyle and eat a heart-healthy diet to reduce your heart attack risks.
Risks of heavy alcohol use
We know about the definition of moderate drinking, but what’s heavy drinking? It is defined as more than three drinks a day for women and men older than 65 (or more than seven drinks a week), and more than four drinks a day for men less than 65 (or more than 14 drinks a week).
Binge drinking is even worse. If you drink four or more drinks within two hours as a woman and five or more drinks within two hours as a man, it is referred to as binge drinking. Heavy drinking, including binge drinking, can increase your risk of serious health problems, like:
- Cancer, including breast cancer and cancers of the mouth, throat and esophagus
- Pancreatitis or inflammation of the pancreas
- Sudden death due to pre-existing cardiovascular disease
- Alcoholic myopathy or damage to heart muscle, which causes heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Liver disease
- Brain damage in fetuses
It’s best to ditch alcohol altogether. It is the healthiest thing you could ever do. The guidelines make it very clear that you shouldn’t start drinking alcohol, albeit moderately, to make your heart healthy. The best way to have a healthy heart is to eat and exercise right. However, if you are an occasional drinker, you could make sure that your alcohol intake is within limits and you drink moderately at all times so that you don’t attract any health penalties associated with heavy alcohol use. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I have been drinking beer since 5 years daily 2 3 beers I drink. Recently I am felling pain in stomach . Is that liver problem. Or what else?
I having lump on my left side on my breast its pain alot pls hepl me with a solution what should I do?
Hi, I am very fat I try all supplement and exercise but my stomach is not Back down please help me for how I stomach down in one week than you.
When a person root canal is going on cant we stop the pain, cant we stop those chemical changes that are emitted from non receptors so that we cant feel the pain completely.
Sir. Have an accident before 1year. My left side leg is destroyed that time and solved that problem before and now leg pain is coming back what I do sir.
She is 28 year old (female) very lean and thing figure have tremendous white discharge before and after mensuration, her breast is vary small which looks very odd when he dressed. Please advise some exercise or home made remedies which can solve his problem.
My brother has stomach problem. He has Masters degree in commerce. Age 25 years. Think digestive problem.
Hi sir am 25 years old, my name is faizan khan from indoreadn I am In very problem because my hair is fall please sir help me.
I am 21 years old suffering from smile my teeth are yellow in color. I cannot even laugh aloud at my friends please help me what to do?
I am 22 year old male. I have dry hair and doctors say that do not wash hair with shampoo daily. I want to know that if not shampoo then what to apply on hair while taking bath daily?
I' m 31 n im using black hair color. My grey hair turns black. I can see my hair gettng brown. I am using Lorelle no ammonia. Is that ok to use or I should change my hair colour?
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.