Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil PatwardhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain neck to legs since 2009 and now I became very week in sexual life what should I do? Please advise.
Hi I am 27 old, finding some patches on skin near neck, relatively dark to my original skin colour. Please let me know how to reduce them with home care, tabs or any other medicines.
I am male 29 yrs I have skin problem with suneffect eyes surrend elergetical and black marks problem please suggest.
Hello! Doctor iam suffering from cough and it has congestion on throat and I not having any cold but cough is highly disturbing me.
So visit your dentist before you plan for pregnancy
Practise good oral hygeine during pregnancy
Do not take any medicine without consulting your doctor
Take a balance and nutritional diet
And visit dentist every six months
Wisih you a happy motherhood.
Hello doc. I have hair damage problem from 3 year dats y no rapidly growth is there and causes hairfall plzz give any suggestion.
Hello, my wife has been suffering from uti from last 4 months. She got married in last December but after 4 months of marriage she had a sharp and itchy pain in urine. So we went to a doctor who gave her a suggestion to did urine tests. In reports it is seen that she had a bacteria in urine culture test. Than the doctor gave her medicines like that amikacin injection for 10 days, urispas tablet, linogal-600 for 30 days. But still she has the same pain. I don't understand what should I do. Pls tell me an appropriate suggestion.
I have stomach inflammation, bloating, soft and sticky stool for 2 years. I did not lose weight and my appetite is good. One of my doctor told me its IBS and the others told me its stomach ulcer. But its affecting me daily. What could be the reason?
My lower lip inside. It's kinda brownish 2 sides. Any reason why it has turned brownish all of a sudden.
My face is oily which causes always pimples and dark spots. I m 25 years old. Please suggest me to get rid of the problem.
Hi, I missed my period 9 days back, today I have verified the home pregnancy but it is -ve. Shall I wait for couple of days or better to consult with the doctor.
I am 53 years old & I am suffering from back ache such as joints of back ribes & back bone, since last 4 years. What medicines should I take ?
Can a 6 mm stone be passed in urine pls suggest treat meant m very poor can't afford treat meant but I can surely by some meds and cure my self.
I am having corn in my toes from past 1 month. Now I am not knowing what to do. It is very painful. Please suggest me some remedy or medicine to remove it.
I'm a 18 years old boy. I have acidity related problem. At evening after eating any fast food I get acidity. But if I eat fast food in daytime. Doesn't happen any acidity. Is there any solution? Any medicine? I'm from Kolkata. Will thankful if gets any help.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers. This is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.