Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KurkuteYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I have been suffering from severe ache in left heel. I couldn't walk for a few steps when I get out from bed in the morning. I have been taking pain killers and applying volini, hot and cold packs. But the ache is aggravating rather than diminishing. I do suspect either Plantar or Heel spur. please guide me further. Does diabetes have such symptoms only in one leg?
He has many white hairs in his head in this short age only so can anybody suggest its reason and an effective cure?
I have full body pain from yesterday. N felling sleepy every time. Feel like depressed. Is this because of weather or it have any other health issue. Please rply soon.
These days every time I feel pain in whole leg below knees and I also started running as well for my physical exam for Delhi police what is diet plan and things I should do for the pain.
I didn't loose my hair but it got whiteness from tenth standard. Tell me some precautions and any thing else .it didn't do smoke, liquor, and not more junk food. Please sir .
I am 22 years old 50 kg weight .i want to put some weight. I usually do running and also some exercise in evening. So please tell me is that correct about the exercise. And what can I do to gain weight.
I have got pimples on face ,I have tried more face wash and some creams given by doctor but its doesn't work ,please give me a good suggestions please, tell me what must I do fr pimples?
I had a pimple (phodi) on hip which is not going it's not paining at all even on pressing I just want to get this remove I want to know how much it will cost and why it's not getting clear.
I am a 23 year old girl. I do not know but my hairfall has increased extremely. It seems lyk I am going to become bald very soon. I want to know wat might be the reason behind this hairloss problem?
Peroduo cream and benzoyl peroxide (benxop) cream this 2 cream recommended me for pimples is this good or not I want to know about this cream in full detail is this cream has any side effects. please give me your views about this cream and my dkin type is oily skin.
I was just 18. But I loss my hair daily. I shaved my head but even now I saw the small 50-70 hair follicles on white paper. I found it it was because heavy dandruff. Please suggest me sir I lost half of my hair. Please say how to reduce and any way to regrow it.
I am 37yrs, I want to postpone my periods by 10 days. I know tab Primolut N but don't know dose when n how to take it. Please advise?
Antibiotics are generally used when a person comes down with an infection or viral issues. This kind of medication is usually prescribed to stop the growth of the microorganisms, bacteria and virus that causes the infection. Yet, there are many people who do not want to have medicines or give the same to their children at all times. So you can also try some natural kitchen ingredients that act as antibiotics.
This can also save you a trip to the pharmacist. Just look around your kitchen the next time you have an infection and try to look for the following ingredients so that you can treat the same in a natural and organic manner.
- Garlic: This is a wonder ingredient that is used for a variety of purposes inside and outside the kitchen. Garlic has been used as a condiment in all Indian cuisines since time immemorial. The compound present in garlic is called allicin which has properties that are similar to penicillin. This is a natural antibiotic that can stop the growth of the virus and the bacteria so that the infection can be treated in a natural manner. Besides being an antibiotic, this ingredient also works as an anti inflammatory drug. From colds to managing cardiovascular problems and all kinds of infections, this ingredient can help in treating a variety of conditions.
- Honey: Honey is a rich ingredient that should be taken on a daily basis so that one can not only treat, but also prevent various kinds of infections and other conditions. The high levels of antioxidants can help in removing the toxins and the bacteria so that the infection can be removed from the body. This can also be applied as an antiseptic on the skin when there is an infection or a cut.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a vegetable that is rich when it comes to sulphur. This is an element that is known as a good infection medication especially for skin eruptions like corns and various other kinds of issues. Vitamin C is also another ingredient that is present in cabbage. The combination of sulphur and this vitamin helps in fighting infection and also preventing the same. You can have lots of cabbage in your vegetable preparations as well as salads.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is another ingredient that is known to help in many matters. One can effectively manage one’s weight and manage chronic lifestyle diseases like diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. This can also help in fighting infections if taken in its raw form. This is also an antiseptic element that helps in preventing infections if one has had any wound. This can also be used to sterilize the area where one gets wounded as it is a chemical free astringent.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the best antibiotics and antiseptics that can also help in removing the toxins that are present in specific parts of the body. This will help in fighting infections and preventing the same, if taken on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 45, how to control blood pressure, b'cose some time my BP is showing 150/100 what shall I do? Please guide me. Thanks.
A prolonged intimate experience is always desirable, but due to varied reasons, men sometimes experience early discharge. Also known as premature ejaculation, it is the most common male sexual problem. About 30% of the male population has had this problem at some time in their lives, with the semen coming out before any of the partners experiencing an orgasm.
The ejaculation has two phases: Emission and Ejaculation. In people with early discharge, there is quick emission of the seminal fluid and the sperms are ejaculated before a thorough penetration, because of which there could be incomplete satisfaction for both the partners.
An actual definition for this problem is not possible, as different people have different expectations and experiences. However, as a general rule, ejaculation that happens within 10 minutes is considered premature. Some of the causes include anxiety, unhealthy lifestyle, and inappropriate dietary patterns. For men, early discharge can be very stressful as they begin to doubt their self-worth. The inability to satisfy their partner can be very troublesome.
Symptoms: There are no symptoms other than experiencing it during the actual act. There is a rapid arousal with a short-lasting erection and an ejaculation that happens within minutes or sometimes even less than a minute.
Remedies: While the anxiety and the lifestyle changes need to be managed, there are other simple techniques that can help manage the issue at hand.
- Eggs: They provide the required protein that is essential for the production of sex hormones.
- Blueberries: This improves blood flow, especially to the genital area, thereby helping maintain erection.
- Asparagus powder: This can be mixed in milk and boiled and consumed twice daily.
- Almond and ginger: A mixture of crushed almonds soaked overnight with ginger powder, cardamom, and saffron in milk also gives desired results.
In addition to this, there are specific yoga postures which are believed to help in delaying the ejaculation. Meditation including bhastrika pranayama, anulom vilom, and kapal bhaati can be helpful.
There is a strong psychological component with stress and anxiety being major reasons for early discharge. Therefore, managing these underlying issues can often relieve the problem. Counseling the couple also is very helpful in managing the issue. An understanding spouse often helps solve the issue, rather than aggravate it.
Therapies like shirodhara and shiro basti can also help reduce stress and anxiety and manage premature ejaculation. Frequent sexual activity should be avoided, with masturbation not to exceed more than 2 times a week. Also, it has been observed that incidence of premature ejaculation reduces with age and most men learn to control ejaculation as they grow older. The problem is more with younger men who are more anxious and curious about their sex life.
Hi, My Reports are negative for herpes igg is negative. But symptoms of herpes simplex. Herpes simplex igg is negative throughout one year. Now symptoms are burning tingling nerve pain blisters over vagina. Is this disease is curable or not. Or how much it takes time for permanent cure. Can this virus is permanent destroy or not. please suggest me treatment and diet plan. In which part In which pathy is it curable. N for how long we have to take treatment. please tell each n everything about this disease n How to cure permanently.
• Keep your fasting sugar lower than 80 mg %.
• Keep your blood pressure lower than 80 mm Hg.
• Keep your heart rate lower than 80 per minute.
• Keep your bad LDL cholesterol lower than 80 mg %.
• Do not consume more than 80 grams of caloric solid or liquid food at once.
• Observe a carbohydrate fast 80 days a year.
• Do not consume alcohol and if you do, restrict it to not more than 80 ml in a day or 80 grams in a week.
• Consume at least 80 fruits and vegetables servings in a week.
• Do not consume more than 80 ml/gram of ghee, oil and butter in a week.
• Ensure to sit out in the sun for at least 80 days in a year to fulfill the body’s requirement of vitamin D
• Walk for 80 minutes in a day.
• Brisk walk for 80 minutes in a week.
• Keep noise pollution less than 80 dB.
• Avoid areas where the Particulate Matter 2.5 and PM 10 levels are higher than 80