Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anagha Ingale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anagha IngaleYour feedback matters!
Hi. Doctor I want to know about keloids which I have in my body for past three years. Nowadays i am taking homeaopathic medicions since 1 month please suggest me something as i am feeling shameful becausevof this please suggest me someothing to i am get rid out of this. I am facing so much of problem because of these keloids. Even i am not able to wear my kind pf clothes too I have keloid on my chest arms back shoulders and vest also I think its a serious disease please suggest me something. Keloids in brown color very thick looking. Looking like burned skin I wish I could get medicine which works like anything to erase these keloid on my body I also have keloids on my urine side please suggest something good to me.
Sir doctor told mild typhoid what is difference between typhoid and mild typhoid? When can I start eating non veg.
Out of the 100,000 hair strands that a person normally possesses, losing about 50 to 100 of them on a daily basis is considered to be pretty normal. If, however, you are losing more than that, it is time to think about hair loss treatments. Here is a comprehensive list of alternative medicine choices that can fetch fruitful results:
- Indian Gooseberry pack: Commonly known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry comprises of vitamin C and is an excellent agent to stop hair loss and accelerate hair growth. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining a healthy scalp. One spoon of gooseberry juice should be mixed with lemon juice and applied on the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties that bring down the hair's pH to a normal level. It also contains enzymes that promote hair growth and stop hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce scalp redness too. While Aloe Vera gel is readily available in the market, the gel extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf works better. The gel should be applied on the scalp for a few hours followed by a thorough wash with lukewarm water.
- Licorice Root Paste: Licorice Root has multiple benefits. It is an herb which is known to reopen the pores of the hair and eradicate dandruff. The Licorice Root Paste is prepared by mixing one cup of milk with one spoon of saffron and one spoon of licorice paste. It should be applied on the bald areas before bedtime and washed with lukewarm water in the morning. The same solution can be applied twice a week to get great results.
- B-complex Vitamin: Daily intake of supplements containing vitamin B6 and biotin is a great way to stop hair loss. B6 helps in reducing hair thinning and increases the circulation of the scalp. This supplement can be easily obtained from any drug store. One supplement a day will start showing results in 4 week's time.
- Ginkgo Biloba: According to a study conducted by the Maryland Medical Center, it was found that Ginkgo Biloba is a great agent for hydrating the scalp. It increases blood flow and stops hair loss. It also helps in producing new hair at a faster pace. The best thing about this herb is the fact that it has no side effects at all.
- Polygonum Multiflorum: This is a Chinese herb more commonly known as the Fo-Ti. Its anti-inflammatory properties have shown efficiency for a number of years. It not only helps in hydration of the scalp, but fights hair loss and helps in the regeneration of new hair. It is also known to be a great agent for hair strengthening and turning gray hair to its original color.