Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amol BhanushaliYour feedback matters!
I was having fever last two days. Now fever gets reduced but my throat is infected. I cant even drink water. Its paining lot. Wat to do? Help me.
I am only 27 years old and married. But my face having more open poses and wrinkles fine line what can I do?
I am experiencing extreme sensitivity in one of my pre molars and that tooth is decayed. I don't wish to get it extracted. Please provide me with a solution.
Hello sir I want to know that how can I increase my body fat. I am continuously doing Jim. Please give me advice?
I have red n white pimple on my face for about 10 days so what should l do with my face or skin And dark circles under eyes.
I have a mazor problem, my hair falls daily, I took many hair therapy and many medicine also but didn't work any of that. What to do? Please help me doctor!
There are rashes in my upper side of eyes can you give me some suggestion what is this and what can I do for that.
Dear Doctor, I am too fat. Mainly stomach. I need to reduce belly by naturally. I want advice from specialist.
I am 18 year boy and I m having acnes or somewhat like pimples on my back n the same on chest. Please provide me a solution.
Is pulse rate of 114/min is normal one. have systolic of 150mmhg and diastolic of 131mmhg. Im I healthy.
Frequently getting throat infection. Due to that some times facing difficulty in breathing. Please suggest and advise the best tablets.
There are pimples on my chicks, neck, forehead and small small black spots like moles on nose. My face looks dull and day by day becoming dark. What should I do. If you suggests any medicine please specify.
My lower jaw left side continue three teeth missing. I need to fix these teeth. Which treatment is good for me. Note: I have diabetic also.
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 9 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.