Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amol BhanuseYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male. From last few months I have been experiencing severe pain in the lower back whenever I remain standing for more than 10 to 15 minutes. I tried some painkillers but nothing works. Please help me.
Lybrate | Dr. Ranjan Sheorey speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have one question whenever my hed having pain like a migraine and my hand or body some where pulse is pumping why its so. Please help me.
I had Vitamin D3 tested. It is 12.7. How much vitamin D3 supplement should be taken to normalise the deficiency? Taking medicines for LDL cholesterol, (Total Cholesterol is 197, uric acid and I have fatty liver Grade I.
My mom is 45 years old suffering from Diabetes mellitus from 8 yrs. Her blood sugar levels were hardly less than 200 (pp) .she also has sometimes high BP. Now from recent times she controlled her sugar levels upto 100 (pp. But now I think due to sudden decrease in her blood sugar levels she is feeling sleepy; anxiety;energy less; and feels like heat is evolving from her body fever like. please help me with it
Any home remedies to make yellow teeth as white teeth? And does baking soda helps for this or it causes side effect?
I am losing hair very quickly now I have noticed some bald spots in the middle. I tried all shampoo but no result. Please advice what should I do?
The research shows that eating walnuts can positively affect various heart health markers for example consuming to walnuts can reduce total cholesterol raise hdl (good) cholesterol reduce inflammation and show marked improvement in arterial function. It also helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in older adults and decrease the number and size of tumours in breast and prostate cancer in animal models.
Can you recommend me some gentle oil free moisturiser which is non comedogenic as I hve oily skin n faces pimples most of d tym. N a perfect face mask 4 me. N face wash too which is non comedogenic. Which gives fairness please gets rid of pimples n other skin issues.
Skin of my face is getting dark & black shade. This is not actually my body color. My face looks like skin is burned. My body color complexion much fair than my face. Please suggest.
I am 30 years old female. I have been suffering from teeth grinding problem for five or six years. What should I do to recover it?
Hi I am 26 weight 70 height 5'2 I am suffering PCOD problem from last 4 year how can cure suggest me please.
I had an intercourse with a stranger with protection (condom). When it was over I pulled out my genital safely. However while pulling off the condom, some vaginal discharge on it spilled on my genital. Some touched my glans. I am worried if that women was infected with HIV can I get it too?
Hi doctor I am vaishali I am 25 year old girl and I am suffering from fever last early night please suggest me.
My hair have lost its texture and softness. It has become very dry and over a past few months I have hairfall too. I'm just 23. What do I do? Please help.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.