Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. AmithYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 22 years old girl, suffering from shoulder muscle pain since last 1 month. I work in IT company. So while working on laptop it's increasing. This was the question asked by me. And your answer satisfied me doctor. Thanks! But in extend, as you told dat there is no numbness sensation or nothing like tingling for my shoulder. Only I'm suffering from pain while working on laptop or using Mobile.:)
I am a 21-year-old female and have noticed a raised backbone right under the back of my neck. It doesn't pain and it isn't any kind of injury.
I am19 years Old male I am suffering from back ache from last one week I used pain relief ointment but I don't got relief what should I do now.
I have been diagnosed with L4-L5 and L5-S1 annular tear and T12 hemangioma. Is these things cured without surgery? Is Ayurveda help in this.
My wife is suffering from severe pain in knee joint. Dr. Has suggested knee replacement after crossing the age of 60 years. She is 58 now. Simultaneously muscle cramp and pain in nerve is becoming intolerable. To meet out mineral deficiency she is taking caldikind plus for last two months but cramps and tense nerve pain is not diluting. How do you suggest.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.