Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmithYour feedback matters!
Actually I'm having PCOD problem, from long ago I started using homeopathy medicine now my periods r regular. I involved in sex with my hubby and I took ipill. I missed my period date (28th is my date) from last 2 days onwards I'm eating papaya to get the periods but no use. Actually I'm having occasion on 4th please tel me the remedies to get the period with in this 2 days itself. Plz suggest me.
I am 25 years old male and I have slept for 2 days and now my head is aching, what to do? Please help me.
My age 32 and I m unmarried I need medicine for complete sex so what kind medicine I will take please prescribe for me?
Whenever I eat crispy items like french fries or popcorn or potato chops my roof of the mouth and gums get chaffed and take 2-3 days to heal. Is it due to vitamin deficiency? Please advise.
I am 26 Year old girl and my hand and face has burn due to sun give me solution how I can repair it.
I am suffering headache & also feeling weakness from last 4 to 5 days, also not getting the sufficient energy to do something.
I am 36 years old. I want the best unani medicine to achieve strong erection and I want my semen to be thick and the timing of intercourse to be enhanced. Please suggest me the best available unani medicine for removing impotence and improving sperm count. Thanks.
My ten year old son is feeling pain in his ankle and few days back in knee. There is no external injury. What should we do.
Doctor mujhe ap kuch esa protine batao jise meri body grow ho aour mujhe koi side effect bhi na ho m bhot time se gym kr rha hu but meri body nhi ban rhi h kuch ap meri madad krfo please ya koi injection ho ya kuch aour ya protine ya maintenance please help me.
I am a 21 year male. 3 days back during my workout at gym I lifted a very heavy weight since then I having mild pain whenever I am drinking water and constipation problem has started from that day.
What is difference between tonsillitis and tonsil stone? And can it b detected? I have tonsillitis from last 4 years and have been under treatment sporadically. It does not pain nor it does inflame. It does not give me any problem. It comes and go. It repeats almost every 45-60 days but it does not hurt. I have one problem and that is bad breath due it which I do not like at all. I am under homeopathy treatment for it but I am thinking to abort the treatment. Should I abort the treatment? I thinking to put a permanent solution to it but when I talk to doctor they said it has only one permanent solution and that is tonsillectomy so my question is should I go for the surgery or does it have any other permanent solution? Because it is really a thing which no body would like to have. please help me. Thanks.
Hi, I have pcos , I have taken treatment earlier after which I conceived immediately after onerehular cycle. After delivery pco continued and I took medicine for 6 months until Nov 2015. I had two regular cycles in Dec 2015 and Jan 2016 but since Feb 2016 I did not ovulate. I consulted a gynec, however she said since my age is 34, oral pills for treating pco is not recommended and told me to reduce weight as that is the only way to regulate my menses. In the mean time I also got tested for hyperthyroid . My tsh level 0.08. I am taking meds for thyroid. Can anyone pls tell me how to treat pco. Is it true not to take oral pills for regulating cycle at age of 34. Thanks.
The coconut plant is an extremely versatile plant. No part of it goes waste. The whole fruit is used from its succulent flesh to its water everything is utilized. Coconut is in fact filled with various nutrients. It has many health benefits. The coconut is now seen as a superfood.
The reasons behind so many health benefits of coconut have been laid down here:
- Consuming any coconut product leads to a positive effect on weight management. It speeds up metabolism and provides instant energy. Unlike other energy sources, coconut has fewer calories than other fats. In fact, it is most likely to burn up than being stored in the body as fat.
- Coconut has good fats. It contains medium chain fatty acids. Long chain fatty acids are responsible for high cholesterol. But medium chain fatty acids are not. Instead, they help to lower the chances of atherosclerosis and other heart diseases. Also among the coconut's several different properties, it contains lauric acid. Lauric acid is found in human breast milk.
- Carbohydrates are of two types, digestible (soluble) and non-digestible (insoluble). Soluble carbohydrates do not leave the body and get stored as fats. Insoluble carbohydrates do the opposite. Coconuts contain insoluble carbohydrates. As the body cannot digest the fibre, it cannot retain any calories and does not affect blood sugar levels.
- Since coconuts contain insoluble fibres, they do not raise glucose levels. Coconuts, thus have low glycaemic index.
- Sweet cravings are lessened and insulin secretion is improved. Blood sugar has better utilization. Coconut lowers any growth in blood sugar, thus reducing cravings.
- Coconut oil is beneficial to fight tooth decay. It fights the bacteria and the mouth bugs that give rise to dental caries.
- Brain disorders like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's and strokes can be prevented.
- It has no trans-fat
- It is gluten free. Also, the flour made from dried, powdered coconut flesh can even be used in baking!
- It is hypoallergenic
- Boosts immune system
- Coconut contains fatty acids that have antimicrobial properties. They kill bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses that cause diseases.
- Protects body from free radicals that lead to premature aging
- It is also good for your hair and skin