Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmitYour feedback matters!
I've never touched a cigarette. Then to my lips are black. Is it related with my childhood as I use to lick my lips and use cover them with Slavia. If yes how can I cure it.
Sir there are many treatments for getting beard on cheeks, is there any side effects due to those treatments. I have beard only in the part of chin only, I want beard over the cheeks also. Kindly suggest me sir Thanking you.
What are the main reasons for acne? And how can I able to control it? I mean that what food precautions should I take?
I am Ravi 24 years old, I have a hair falling problem, am not use any oils since before, then lot of hairs fallen my head, am so much feared about that, so I requesting to tell me what should I do to solve my problem.
In my two teeth cavity is formed. Then how can i save my teeth in future onward. And hair are becoming white also can I save it?
I'm only 19 and I have black dots on my face and it looks more dark in sun. What should I do to remove it.
I am having irregular face colour. And also having spots of previous pimples. I won't use any type of prescription yet. Can you please give me any suggestions please.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil from the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Calcaria sulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Natrum muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.