Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit BorkarYour feedback matters!
I am a 28 years old married women, noticing blood in stool for the past 5 days. Not consuming any spicy items after that. What could be the reason
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old married male. I am getting mouth ulcer, abnormal body heat and very high fatigue very often (at least once in month), I consult many doctors for this and they tested blood and urine and they didn't find any issue in that. They always suggesting simple B-forte or Multi vitamin tabs, but they are not curing. Its pain is really horrible to me to eat, speak in those time. It will continue for 15 days at least. So I become very weak lost my weight, I couldn't concentrate on anything. Also I feel my thinking ability also reduced. Please anyone help me overcome this issue permanently. At least I want to know any specialist for this, else can I consult any dietitian for this. Thanks in Advance.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Is Drinking the water in the morning, before brush or after brush? Which is better ? I heard that drinking water after brush cause chemical reaction in our stomach which is there in toothpaste manufacture! I think before brushing the teeth , drinking water is good for health that clears the stomach and loose the motion! Which is better before or after.
Hello sir, I have a doubt that while I am doing oral sex with my wife she is not allowing to lick her vagina and she is saying that if you do like that both of us are going to infected and she is not allowed to fingering also my question is if I do like that any infection happens to me or to her?
I am suffering from hearing loss since past 6 years. I can hear but not from far. And sometime suddenly I went to deep thoughts. Fearing to talk through phone. I went to check up. But they told like you are normal kinda some nerves problem so gave some medications. Please suggest me my confidence is decreasing day by day. I like to stay alone all the day.
Hi Sir, I have the habit of masturbating since 3-4 years. Everytime I masturbate I'm gonna release serum. Will that be a problem to my marital life cos when I tried to meet my wife couldn't do it due to pre ejaculation. Will it affect my potency. Please suggest me.
I have been suffering from scalp psoriasis I consulted a doctor they told to use tarich solution, propysalic NF & omega 369. They shown good results using but after completion of 2month course they are persisting. please suggest me how to permanently ged rid of this scalp psoriasis. Waiting for your reply.
Mera friend ka prblem hei ki uska last 10 years se nightfall ho raha hei. Weekly 4/5 days. Bahut medicine liya thik nahi hua. Uska penis ekdom small hei aur thin hei. Premature ejaculation prblem v hei. Thora uttejona mei hi semen leake ho jata hei. 2 month baad uska shadi hei. please uska kuch upai kijiye. Isi karon Woh shadi korna nahi chahta hei.
I am having the the problem of Snoring and breathing by my mouth while going in deep sleep. Is it possible to stop and have easy breath? I am aged now 53 years and Is it possible/have any tablet to take care of heart, to avoid any blood blockages etc.
Hello sir, I have symptoms such as fever, cough, common cold and ulcers in mouth are refer to which diseases? This is serious or not? Please guide me.
I am 20 years old and suffering nasal polyps in the earlier stage. Not much painful but causing problems on regular basis like cold, blocked nose, sore throat etc. Kindly tell me the medication to use in earlier stage. Thanks.
Sir 1 bar se jayada sex ni kar pata hoon kya problem h Kyo ni kar pata dubara sex feeling to bhut hoti h bt penis sath ni deta h so I request please mujhe batao sir kya problem h aur kya treatment ho ga ya ni.
I have lipomas built on various parts of my body , can you please suggest me something so as to dissolve them & stop their further production.Please suggest.
I have pain in my mind when I wakeup from sleeping and reading and doing work on the laptop. What should i do?
Healthy snacks to manage blood sugar are here:
1. Whole grain crackers: Made of oats, cracked wheat, rye and quinoa; this is a healthy option for people who like a little crunch while snacking. To give it a more delicious spin, serve it with a little curd and cottage cheese dressing. The overall nutrition value of this snack is excellent. It does good to your cholesterol and glucose levels.
2. Fruits for snacks: This might be the oldest trick in the book but always the best. Go for mixed fruit salads with a tangy orange juice, honey and fresh mint dressing. This should add a new punch to those who are tired of eating fruits. This is a friendly snack for people who have both diabetes and a sweet tooth.
3. Steamed sprouts salad: Steamed sprouts might sound a little boring but make a salad with finely chopped tomatoes, cucumber and boiled beans along with sprouts. Add a dressing with cottage cheese, one tsp of lemon juice and a little salt for a twist. This a great combination of protein and fiber, which helps in controlling blood sugar.
4. Yogurt with fresh vegetables: Add yogurt to a fresh mix of celery, tomatoes, broccoli and carrot. This is a combination that is not only healthy but will also keep you full for a long time. It is rich in enzymes, proteins, vitamins and calcium which are highly essential for your body.
5. Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy fats which are required for our body. They are also very rich in protein and have a low carbohydrate content. The only catch is the quantity in which they have to be used. A couple of walnuts a day and around 5 to 6 almonds should do it.
6. Healthy smoothie: Smoothies are easy to make and a healthy option for an on-the-go snack. Blending refreshing coconut milk to a hand-picked combination of amla, spinach, cucumber and tomatoes should do the trick.
7. Eggs: When we say eggs, we only mean egg whites. It is a snack that can be had round the clock. It is quick and easy to cook and is good for diabetic patients too.