Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello doctor , I took misoprostol on 20th night ,2 orally and 2 vaginally ,i puked after 15 mins and there was heavy cramps and shivering and dizziness bt it did not bleed ,bleeding started on today that is 22nd and its very normal bleeding , is it an incomplete abortion or is there any problems . I am just 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and its my first pregnancy and its intra uterine.
Is it safe to have sex during the 5th day of periods or is there any chances of pregnancy? And my next question is sir can presemen can lead to pregnancy?
I M 27 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I DO not HAVE THYROID ,BUT MY GYNAC SUGGESTED ME TO TAKE THYROXINE sodium ,Eltroxin 25 mcg EVERY MORNING BEFORE EATING ,SINCE THEN I M TAKING THYROXINE sodium ,Eltroxin 25 mcg EVERYDAY, CAN U TELL ME WHY IT IS TAKEN DURING PREGNANCY ,IS IT SAFE DURING PREGNANCY, HOPE IT DOES NOT EFFECT MY BAB.
Due to the irregular periods fat around my belly increased. Pls suggest me how to cure this problem.
I am married last 6 month. Belongs to muslim caste. My wife age is 20 weight 47. We both are good in bed but problems is that she not getting pregnant? Please help?
I am srujana. I have irregular periods .at present I am suffering from over bleeding. Since two months continuously. As I am married and I do not have children. I used the tablets trenaxa and trenaxa-500 but no use .still it is continuing. please suggest a medicine to stop it and which should not affect my wish to have children.
To soothe stiff and painful joints in your hands, apply mineral oil to your hands, put on rubber dish washing gloves, and place your hands in hot tap water for 5 to 10 minutes.
आयुर्वेद में गाय के घी को अमृत माना गया है। गाय का घी बिल्कुल शुद्ध होता है और इससे कई तरह की बीमारियां दूर होती है। इसका नियमित सेवन आपकी सेहत के लिए फायदेमंद होता है। जानिए, घी के फायदों के बारे में-
1. माइग्रेन: दो बूंद देसी गाय का घी नाक में सुबह-शाम डालने से माइग्रेन व नजले की तकलीफ में आराम मिलता है।
2. सिरदर्द और अनिद्रा: सिरदर्द होने पर गाय के घी की मालिश पैरों के तलवों पर करें। हाथ-पैर में जलन व अनिद्रा की समस्या हो तो भी घी की तलवों पर मालिश करें।
3. तेज दिमाग: फफोलों पर देसी घी लगाने से आराम मिलता है। नाक में घी डालने से खुश्की दूर होती है और दिमाग तरोताजा रहता है।
4. सर्दी-जुकाम: इस घी की छाती पर मालिश करने से बच्चों को जुकाम में लाभ होता है और कफ बाहर निकलता है।
5. एसिडिटी: अगर ज्यादा कमजोरी लगे तो एक गिलास दूध में एक चम्मच गाय का घी और मिश्री मिलाकर पिएं। गाय के घी का नियमित प्रयोग करने से एसिडिटी व कब्ज की शिकायत कम हो जाती है। इस घी के प्रयोग से मांसपेशियां व हçaयां मजबूत होती हैं।
6. वजन: गाय के घी में कोलेस्ट्रॉल नहीं होता जिससे मोटापा बढ़ने की समस्या नहीं रहती।
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 30 years old .I m pregnant with seven months .i have diabetes .I treated from many doctors they give m insulin but no result. My sugar is gain day by day its 400 today.
Doctor, I had taken Ipill on 3rd may (which was the 14th day of my cycle). I have not experienced any spotting or bleeding till now. My next due date is 20th May. I have been having low backache since a week or so, light headache, creamy discharge and also a weight gain of 400 gms after Friday last week. Does these signs indicate any risk? I am a bit worried.
If a male has on his underwear and boxers and the female has her underwear and pants on, during dry making out if the male ejaculates inside his underwear and continues to rub on the female, his pants and underwear get wet, so if the girl is a Virgin, can she become pregnant?
All these five great elements are present in living organism in the form of three biological humours called Vata, Pitta & Kapha.
Vata is a Combination of Air & Space. Pitta is combined with Fire And, Kapha is a Combination of Water & Earth.
In Ayurveda Vata(वात) Pitta(पित्त) & Kapha(कफ) are termed as Tridosha(त्रिदोष).
Tridosha are the forces which govern the body's all physical and psychological activities. If all these dosha are in balanced state, an individual is said to be healthy But due to any reason if any of these dosha gets vitiated or imbalanced, one gets suffered from Disease.
while dealing any patient, an Ayuvedic physician try to make his diagnosis by analysing the levels of Vata, Pitta, & Kapha in the body.
Bringing Back the imbalanced Dosha status in to Balanced Status is the main goal to be achieved by Providing proper diet lifestyle and Ayuvedic Home remedies or Herbal combinations.