Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am frequently getting boils in my armpits since four. I had shown to skin specialist. After the usage of antibiotics they disappeared for some period. But after three months again coming frequently.
Can I get pregnant If man fingers me till I cum then he stick his cock up then after a while he cums and I do not go for wee for 40 minutes as my block been coming in me nearly every day last week loads and I took a test to see if was pregnant and it come back negative but I ant feeling sick no more I really want get pregnant how can I.
Iam 30 yrs old female before 2 month I got married my first obotation is over is there any chance get second conceive.
I'm 19 and I'm pregnant it's 5 weeks and 3 days I want to know is it safe to have baby at this age what precaution and diet to take and special care for both.
I am suffering from back pain during period of last 6 month. Can you suggest as a relief treatment against this heavy pain?
I m 33 years old my period has stopped for last two months. Pls tell me what is the cause of this problem and what should I do.
What are the problems caused by PCOD if it is not treated? If it is not treated for long. Then it cause any birth problem. Does it stop the birth permanently?
I was missing my periods fromapril and pregnancy is also negative so i've started taking regesterone 5 mg from yesterday should I take for 5 days or 7 days ?
Water can improve and prevent many conditions in your health. Water can boost your metabolism by in 30 percent in healthy men and women. A study showed that the boost happens within 10 minutes but reached a maximum 30-40 minutes after drinking.
Water can protect your heart. A study was done for six years and it was found that people who drank more than five glasses of water a day were 41 percent less likely to die from a heart attack during the study period than those who drank less than two glasses.
Water may be reduce your risk for certain cancers. Research shows that staying hydrated can reduce risk of colon cancer by 45 percent, bladder cancer by 50 percent, and possibly reduce breast cancer risk, too.
Water prevents migraine headaches. In a study there were two groups of migraine sufferers: one took a placebo and the others were told to drink 1.5 liters of water in addition to their usual daily intake. At the end of two weeks, the water group had experienced 21 fewer hours of pain than those in the placebo group, as well as a decrease in pain intensity.
Water can improve brainpower. The brain needs a lot of oxygen to function at optimum levels, so drinking plenty of water ensures that it?s getting all it needs. Drinking eight to 10 cups of water per day can improve your levels of cognitive performance by as much as 30 percent.
Diabetes is a condition that affects the pancreas to the extent that they do not release the required quantity of insulin, which can lead to a high blood sugar level as the body starts to absorb excess glucose from the food that it ingests. This can be of various types and have different implications for different patients. While many experts insist that keeping a low cholesterol level and low weight is a primary requirement for treatment of diabetes patients, there are a number of myths in this regard. Not eating fat is one such myth that we are out to prove wrong today.
So read on to find out why diabetic people need to eat fat:
- Saturated Fats and Trans Fats: There are studies that demonstrate how saturated fats can actually prove to be beneficial for diabetes patients. These can be found in various sources like fish and nuts. This releases heptadecanoic acids, which can normalise the blood sugar levels as well as the insulin and triglyceride levels in the body.
- Dairy Fat: The use of milk and yogurt as well as butter can actually be help in bringing the blood sugar levels down. It also shows up favourably on the lipoprotein markers. Butter in particular is known to have clarifying properties that can bring down the risk of diabetes as well. One must take care to use dairy products that are fat free.
- Animal Fat: Having meat which releases fat and having dairy products like cheese and milk which releases healthy saturated fats are two different things. One can replace carbs and meat with these kinds of products so that there is better absorption and creation of quality animal fats which can actually help the insulin levels.
- Monounsaturated and Polyunsaturated Fats: Food items like fish and nuts that carry high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids as well as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats can help patients suffering from diabetes by clearing the bloodstream of cholesterol and high lipid levels. This also prevents the risk of heart disease and arterial blockages. These kinds of fats are also found in flax seeds, soya products and walnuts.
Going low on carbohydrates and avoiding sugar is usually recommended for patients suffering from diabetes. Yet, it is important to have your fill of essential fats as mentioned above with the help of dairy products, clarified better, omega three fatty acids, dry fruits, soya products and some amount of vegetable oils, as these actually have a number of benefits for these patients. These kinds of fats are not known to cause heart disease or high cholesterol.
I am 23 female having hypothyroid. Taking 50 mcg tablet and i am doing daily exercise. And i am recover from constipation. Still having irregular periods. Is this a life time problem. When i am going to stop the tablets. I cannot tolerate this to take life time tablets. Please give some suggestion to get recover fully from this.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31 years I am trying to conceive for more than 3 years but no luck. My follicles do not rupture even with Hcg Injections. My Hysteroscopy was done last month on 7th Jan The report says Uterine cavity normal with Endometrial polyp Subseptum noted. Endometrial polyp noted at fundus1.5cm* 1.5cm. Endometrial polyp resection done with scissors. spectrum resection polypectomy was performed with Scissor. Good voluminous cavity obtained. Both ostia were well visualized. Endometrium normal. Cervix dilated upto no 7 Hegars dilate. Procedure was uneventful. Endometrium sent for TMA RNA TB-PCR. Then the Lab report said TB Not detected. After that I was given some antibiotics for 5 days and tablets Valest-2 for 20 days and Gynacet for 5 days. Then I got my periods and now I am again suppose to take tablet Enrifol and Gynacet Pls let me know the purpose of these tablets. Will I be able to conceive now naturally or as my Amh level is low I need Ivf with donor egg only. Are there any medicines to increase egg quality and AMH level. Kindly reply with your opinion. Thanks.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman.