Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, Meri mom ke foot ke niche cones ho gye hai unki wajah se chalne mein bhot problem ho rhi hai or bhot pain bhi hota hai chalne mein. Hame kya karna chahiye. Please advise.
Hello sir I am 18 years old. And I facing so many skin related problems like pimples scars and many more. So do I get rid of this ? Pls help me.
Im having scabies infection around my thighs. I was prescribed to use scaboma lotion, it is effective but I want to get rid of it fast. please help me with a better fast curing Medicine.
How do I know my girlfriend is a virgin? Her hymen didn't break when we had sex. And she didn't seem to enjoy it that much. She just had a blank expression on her face while I was entering her. How do I know if I was her first?
Mere 1 year se vaginal out area pr infection ho ra h. Lal daane hokr vo ringworm types me badal jate h. Khujli or jalan b hoti h. 2 month dvai khayi doctor ki btayi huyi. But infection again repeatdly.
I have black marks on my face I consulted many people they say these are permanent marks and would not get removed as they are present right from birth but these developed on my face in past few years any solution to remove them.
Doctor my facial hairs are not growing what should I do my age is 18 then also facial hairs r not coming.
Hello Doctors, I couldn't concentrate on my work for last 15 days due to head pressure and fogginess. Slightly neck stiffness & tickling in upper arm. My physician suggested me Renal & lipid profile test. Later other doctor suggested me spinal x-ray, B12 and vitamin D test. The report details as below: Total Lipid profile Triglyceride 245 (<200 mg/dl GPO-PAP) VLDL 49 (5-35 mg/dl Calculated) Slightly high Renal Profile - Ok Vitamin B12 level (serum, CMIA) Observed value - 156 Unit pg/ml Biological Ref - 187-883 25 Hydroxy (OH) Vit D (serum, CMIA) Observed value - 9.30 ng/ml Biological Ref - deficiency < 10 Insufficiency - 10-30 Sufficiency 30-100 Cervical X-ray Slightly straight in top and bottom My Doctor suggested exercise and plus huge deficiency of vitamin b12 and D of the root cause. Prescribed: Vitcofol injection, D- Rise 60000 U, gemcal 500/0.25 mcgm. Please let me know your expert suggestion. How to overcomes Vitamin B12 & D deficiency. And diet chart. Any help would be highly appreciated. About me- 40 year male, Software Developer in IT sector, Mild psoriasis taking homeopathy medicine of Doctor Batra for last 2 years. Weight - 70 kg Height 5'10' Thank you.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils and can be of many kinds. One of the kinds of eczema is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. Before treating Atopic Eczema it is always good to take an opinion of a Dermatologist, as the skin of Atopic patients is sensitive and not all home remedies may suit everyone. It is known to aggravate during cold and biting months of winter and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterize this skin ailment. It is mostly found on the face, scalp, knees and elbows.
Let us look at the natural ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Oil Massages: Atopic Eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness, which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have antibacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
- Probiotics and other Essentials: It is important to get a good dose of Omega-3 oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating Atopic Eczema in a natural manner.
- Vitamins: Eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious Vitamin D to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin D can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
- Lifestyle Changes: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
- Aloe Vera Gel: The soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with Atopic Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.