Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I am razi and my eyes is yellow in the night and I am suffering this problem in the childhood please tell me the solution of this problem thanks a lot.
Hi sir I am Chunnu from Mumbai I have sight problem and my eyes pain sometime headache also starting what I do suhhest me plzz thanking you.
I have red eyes since a month what to do please reply me as soon as possible l am waiting for the answer so give me right answer.
Respected sir I just getting pain on belly one side actually I just working in software line I have to do my computer work more than 9 hours its make me eye problems and back problem. I get pain one side belly. Why I just get that type pain. Is this any symptoms. Kindly help me.
I am suffering from high myopia I am planning for refractive lens exchange surgery please let me know about this surgery if it is safe for eyes or not .whether it is success operation or not.
I work as software engineer and I sit in fort of system for long hours how can I give rest to my eyes?
8. Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
9. People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
10. Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.">
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.
I am a 25 years old guy working in a private engineering company. I am having headache, Stress daily. My eyes are also paining frequently and back head is paining. What should I do?
I have water coming in my eye because I work to much on computer and study as well. what should i do ?
Good morning Whenever I used to get up. In. Morning my left eyes used to get completely red and getting burnt So what should i. Can do.
I have irritation in my right eye. Irritation occurs once or twice a day. I tried sterile drops but it is not helping.
I found some redness area in side of eye of my son when he waked up at morning. He is 1 years old. What is the cause? Please suggest prescription.
Extended wear rgp lenses can be worn continuously for 2-3 days, can correct any type of refractive error including astigmatism. In keratoconus also soft lenses are not acceptable but rgp lenses can give rewarding results. If cared for, these lenses can last for 6-7 years and there are no chances of infection. These lenses may cost rs 4000 to rs 8000/. Special lenses for keratoconus may cost more. They can be fitted only by expert ophthalmologist. Visit: web: mrj-jainerye. Com.