Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aashish Avinash MathesulYour feedback matters!
I have gaps in teeth and two of my tooth are bit forward, which makes to feel awkward to smile, how can I make my teeth good and my mouth also looks so big how to look good.
My friend is a graphics designer, having 8 hour job. He has a very bad mouth smell. He smokes as well 10-12 cigg every day. Please advice what he need to do. He occasionally eats non veg, do not drink alcohol.
His front two teeth in the lower jaw have become loose. This is because of an infection as seen the Xray. Tooth removal or RCT? What if it is the dentist's fault? Had he given the right treatment, tooth removal would not have to be considered at all.
Sir, my lower jaw have been fractured on 4.3.15 and the Dr. Had done the fixed wiring.Then I come to home from my work place. Then after 2 weeks. The thin wire holding the both jaws got loose. After 3 weeks doctor has removed the thin wire. But I am confused that my bone is healed or what. Would it will be normal?
Have small white line inside my cheek I can only feel when I touch it with my tongue bit it is irritating I am concern that it may not lead to some serious issue .i have this line from last 6 days and I smoke cigarette.
Whenever I eat chocolate, I will have pain in my teeth. Otherwise I don't have, while doing brush, everyday I will get blood.
Mere daant me right upper tooth me 1 maheene pehle pain hua tha me dentist ko dikhaya usne kaha munhe root canal ko par ab munhe waise dard nahi rehta me khana bhi kha raha lekin mujhe kabhi halka pain hota but hamesha halka sir me dard rehta sir ke dard tooth se juda usi side pain hota uske liye koi medicine mujhe abhi root canal nahi kara na kyunki itna pain bilkul kam hao but headache khali right side rehta can tge treatment done with medicine.
My gums are clean but it's swollen and red. It bleeds when I brush and sometimes when I wake up. It doesn't pain. I did consulted to a Dentist and he said it's Gingivitis. He just cleaned my teeth and gums and also he said my gums are clean and he don't see any reason for the cause of Gingivitis. Please help.
Hi I am 26 year old, I have recently started to notice a small gap between my two teeth. Is this normal? how to stop preventing the gap in growing further?
When she chews food to eat it is becoming gluey in the mouth. She is facing problem in eating from last few months. What to do?
I am having a tooth problem. For the last 2 days, a foul smell is coming From my mouth, despite the fact, I have been brushing my teeth properly. Please help me out.
Since few weeks i'm having bad breath. I consulted my dentist he clarified that I have no cavities. Bad breath is due to wisdom tooth which is trying come out. Is there anything by which I can get rid of bad breath?
Hello, I am having tooth ache from past 2 days. I think it is because of a new tooth at the end of my mouth is growing. Can you please help me here? Thanks in anticipation. Regards Anand.
Hello doctor I had tooth decay but it not started paining but can I know is there any way to reduce that please.
Losing a tooth to infection (decay) or trauma can be a painful experience. Imagine that you are in a dental chair and just got a new tooth or a bridge fitted. It is a joyous experience, almost like a new found lease of life, to be able to eat better and look better. However, even after a few days to a week, you realize that the new crown is just not settling down completely. There is a constant sensitivity that exists and is not allowing you to enjoy the new tooth.
There are various reasons that the new crown can be sensitive, some of them including:
- A high point: On the new crown, there could be small points that do not allow for a bite as earlier. This can lead to sensitivity and minor jaw discomfort.
- Improper fit with exposed dentin: This can happen at the neck area, where the crown is not fitting the tooth, leaving a small part of dentin exposed. This can lead to sensitivity once the crown is fixed in.
- Other decayed teeth: If there is a decayed tooth adjacent to the crown, it could be confusing and sometimes difficult to pinpoint the exact area.
If it persists for more than a week, check with your dentist on the following:
- Severity of decay: The extent of decay in the first place should be considered, especially if you have had crown as a result of extensive tooth decay. If it was involving a large portion of the dentin, the changes of having sensitivity are high, even after a crown placement. In these cases, there could be silent abscess, which may never manifest as symptoms, but can cause a gnawing sensitivity issue with each bite.
- Area of decay: Root caries and cervical caries are more prone to have sensitivity compared to the crown of the tooth. The enamel layer in these areas is thin and the chances of dentinal involvement is high. The rate at which the decay will reach the pulp and cause pain is also higher.
- Type of dental treatment: If extensive metal work is done, the sensitivity might last longer than a week, which is the norm.
- Triggering factors: Make a note of what triggers the sensitivity, hot, cold or sweets.
- Management: As mentioned, expect the sensitivity with your new crown to last for up to a week. In some cases, it may be longer, depending on, as noted above, the severity of the original decay, the area, triggers, etc.
While some cases may be managed with a small trim of the crown, some may need the crown to be re-fitted, and some may even require re-treating the tooth completely.