Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
How to get rid of keloids? Because as much i know every doctor says that they can not be treated permanently, only they can be minimized.
I am 45 yrs old male having diabetes from last 4 years, my weight is 91 kg, please suggest healthy diet to control sugar & reduce weight.
I have problem in sallowing food initially .When i start eating food there is a lot of cough for 5 minutes then i can eat full food without any coughing Dr says that the mortality of food pipe is reduced .Many time endoscopy done but no cause detected i am suffering with problem since more than 10 years
I have red rashes near my upper thighs. I used fourderm cream but it comes back again and again. So prescribe me some oral drugs and some cream through which it can be cured.
I had high fever after taking medicines now m fine but feeling very week. Doctor is telling to do a b12 deficiency test. Shall I go for it. Any advice please.
My daughter age is three years and she is suffering from fever tempereture about 100 to 101 and she has caugh about three days what to do?
I think I am overweight acc to my height and age. So please suggest me for reducing fat+ Weight both as early as possible. How should I do it? I walk daily for half hr bt still its not done, neither I am suffering frm any disease nor I am on any medications, what should be done for Weight and fat loss?
I am suffering from obesity problem how can I reduce my weight and stay fit how I should burn my fat naturally.
Sur, I am a 20 year old boy and I don't know why but I don't have a good stomach always. For some days it remains good but. From last few 15 to 20 days its like. 1 day is good and another day is bad. And the important thing is. I only had a full motion at one time that is in the morning. If I try to go at night before dinner or in d evening. It fells like. That my pipe gets chocked. I don't know my digestion system is week or constipation. And because of that my body health I also getting down because of less diet. Right now Frm 2 3 days I'm having a rule diet. Means I'm having a food with a time table. And my digestive system is also good. Plse tell me sur what should I doo to have a good digestive system.
One of the most severe illnesses included in the larger group of diseases, is known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Crohn's disease is typically a long-lasting, chronic condition. The intestine or bowel, most commonly the colon and the lower part of the small intestine, are either marked by sores or get inflamed and ulcerated. It is a common occurrence in adolescents and in young adults.
Types : Crohn's disease is subdivided into five types, each having its own set of symptoms:
- Ileocolitis: The most common type, it affects the colon and the ileum and results in considerable weight loss as well as diarrhea and cramps.
- Gastroduodenal Crohn's disease: People who suffer from this type of disease have their stomach and duodenum affected and many experience symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite and weight loss.
- Crohn's Colitis: This involves only the stomach, and can cause joint pains, rectal bleeding, skin lesions and diarrheas.
- Ileitis: This type of Crohn's disease affects the ileum and the symptoms are identical to those of ileocolitis.
- Jejunoileitis: In this type, the jejunum gets affected and general symptoms include the formation of fistulas, diarrhea, intensive back pain as well as areas of inflammation.
Causes: Although there are many theories about what causes Crohn's disease, none of them have been proven. However, there have been a few possible causes which have been identified. These include:
- Immune system problems
- Genetic disorders
- Environmental factors, such as: a) Certain edibles, b) Viruses or harmful bacteria, c) Smoke.
Symptoms: The primary symptoms of Crohn's disease include the following:
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common problem for people with Crohn's disease and can occur for about 10 to 20 times a day in severe cases.
- Blood in your stool: In rare cases, you might notice blood in the toilet bowl or darker blood mixed with your stool.
- Fever and fatigue: In more intense cases, you may develop a fever. You may also feel tired or have low energy.
- Abdominal pain and cramping: You may experience anything from slight discomfort to severe cramping and intermittent belly pain, including nausea and vomiting.
- Anemia: Due to a reduction in iron level caused by bloody stools a person can turn anemic.
- Reduced appetite and weight loss: Abdominal pain and cramping can affect both your appetite and your ability to digest food, which leads to severe weight loss.
- Perianal disease: Erratic appearance of small tears in the anus are called anal fissures.