Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A. BahulikarYour feedback matters!
Hello, My friend is suffering from HSV-2 VIRUS. Having infections on his foreskin of penis. It is found in last year. Now his infection point is 30. He is getting ZIMIVIR 500 tablet one in a day. Simultaneously taking Ayurvedic medicine since 8 months. But still not recover or infection is as it is. Please advice any other option. Can increasing immunity power is also solution for it. Regards
Hi, my friends age is 24.2 days back he had sex with his girlfriend. Before that his girlfriend gave him a blowjob. Here the problem is: he released his cum inside her mouth and she sawolled it. Is there any problem. Please suggest.
Pain a lot in my stomach now what I do, what eat, tell me. When I eat chapaties then I feel about vomiting.
I have a headache since few weeks. I have used so many medicine but without use. What should I do right now?
My name is rahul and I am suffering from cough that sticks on my breathing passage making me difficult to breath and I am taking ascoril plus but it did not do work what to do ? Wheezing sound is also there and some times it is worse in late night and early morning what to do ?
I have some white- 2 in my urine .and pain in my back bone ,feeling too much laziness .plz prescribed me good medicine. For short term But effective for long time.
Doctor, Please help me why same sex attraction happens? Since childhood only I am attracted to male people I never attracted to female being a male why I am attracted to male bodies only can you tell me how to overcome this? I need a heterosexual life.
I feel little pain in stomach area, not consistently but sometimes in a day. I have indigestion problem as well. If I eat a little fried or heavy food, I am caught by heart burn. I was having pain in my both ears as well and I got examined by ENT doctor. He said there is no issue in ears. He suspected that ear pain can be due to gas problem. He suggested to took pantoprazole 40 mg for 14 days. For that duration, I felt no issues in stomach or ears. After stopping that medicine, after 15-20 days again same issue continues. Please suggest me further steps for the cure.
I have problem regarding diabetes? So what is the precautions for the diabetes and what can I prefer for eating and tell me about exercise for lowering diabetes.
I am masturbating for last 5 years daily. I got to know this can lead to memory problem. I am suffering from a bit of memory problem just I want to know how to get rid of memory problem.
The soles of my feet burn VERY badly. Generally most of the time. I have been having Nervmax SR 1 OD since the last 4 years. No significant improvement. Earlier I was prescribed some ointment tube. Is this really curable? I am not diabetic .am 69 plus and take approx 100 ml whiskey every day. (am an ex serviceman)
My uric acid level is very high. Is it ok to eat rice and the pulses? I don't eat any type of meat. To drink water in plenty is a good option or not. Please prefer those things which I don't have to eat and I have to eat.
My Penis has bend in the middle up 45degrees. It is happened about 5 years back and continued like that. My age is 59 years. Why it happened like that and what is the solution?
Fungal infection of nails (tinea unguium) is common. The infection causes thickened and unsightly nails which sometimes become painful. Medication often works well to clear the infection but you need to take medication for several weeks.
How do you develop a Fungal Nail Infection?
- Spread from a fungal skin infection. For example, Athletes foot(tinea pedis)is a fungal infection of your toes. This may spread to the toenails if the skin infection is not treated early.
- Fingernail infection may occur after a toenail infection has become established. The fungus may spread to a finger if you scratch your itchy toes and toenail.
- Fingernail infections are also more likely to occur if you wash your hands frequently, or have them in water a lot. For example, if you are a cook or a cleaner. Constant washing may damage the protective skin at the base of the nail. This may allow fungi to enter.
- A nail that has recently been damaged is also more likely to become infected.
- You have an increased risk of developing a fungal nail infection if you have various other conditions - for example:
- Nail infections are more common in people who live in hot or humid climates.
- Smoking also increases the risk of Fungal Nail Infection.
- In some cases there is no apparent reason. Fungal germs are common and an infection can occur 'out of the blue'