Doctors in Vedsuman Ayurvedic Panchakarma & Infertility Sexology Clinic
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Submit a review for Vedsuman Ayurvedic Panchakarma & Infertility Sexology ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Life style change tips to avoid hair fall
Even before getting into ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla - A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha- An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds - Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj - One of the most effective ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil - Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognises six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognises sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayuveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focussing the awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight gain due to increased toxins can be reduced by removing them from your body. For that purpose, Panchakarma - detoxification therapies are very useful. Contact us for a private consultation to know more. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
When you face difficulty in maintaining an erection long enough for having a satisfactory sexual intercourse, it is said to be caused due to a condition called impotence. Sexual satisfaction is vital in a relationship, and when impotence is the reason for displeasure, you must try to understand the cause of impotence.
Often, believed to have a connection with the consumption of marijuana, many people ask questions whether it is possible to treat this condition or not. Well, there are quite a few options that can treat this particular sexual problem of men.
What is marijuana?
Marijuana is a psychoactive drug, also known as cannabis, acquired from the Cannabis plant, which is intended for recreational and medical purposes. As far as the global status of marijuana is concerned, it is an illicit drug that is most commonly used. Containing over 400 chemicals, the effects of marijuana can be psychosis, suicidal thinking, mood changes, addictions, etc.
Can marijuana influence impotence?
Many studies have established a relationship between marijuana and erectile dysfunction or impotence. But marijuana does not have a direct influence on erectile dysfunction. Rather, it's the effects that marijuana has on the brain that increases the risks of the exasperating and depilating sexual problem called impotence.
Many people smoke marijuana as it leaves them mentally feeling all good and pleasant. Every time they smoke marijuana, the levels of the inflammatory hormones in the body such as the prostaglandin E-2increases. Though these hormones help in relaxing the muscles of the body, an excessive production of them can cause serious inflammation in the body. Therefore, consumption of marijuana beyond the right dosage leads to the arteries becoming constricted. The arteries play a crucial role in erections, and the inability of the arteries in pumping enough blood to the necessary areas results in erectile dysfunction.
How Ayurveda and sexology can be of help?
Sexology is the study of the human relationships and sexual life that focuses on analyzing, and offering a solution to the sexual problems. While Ayurveda deals with boosting the immunity power of the body from within and eliminating the cause of a disease. So for treating impotence caused due to the intake of marijuana both the medicinal specialties offer great help. It is done by detoxifying the toxins that marijuana leaves inside the body and completely heal the person of impotence.
Impotence is also referred to as erectile dysfunction, and nowadays, it is one of the most common sexual conditions in men. Though it is not a life-threatening condition, it can have a significant and serious impact on a person's quality of life, as well his personal or sexual life. Therefore, opting for necessary treatment is essential to ensure a normal and sexually satisfying life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
Panchakarma therapies especially Uttarbasti gives amazing results in such cases. Panchakarma detoxify the body, then we do Uttarbasti. In this procedure, with all aseptic precautions medicines are directly instilled inside the uterus. Which act fast and gives amazing results. PCOD, unovulation, fibroids, tubal block and many more such cases can be treated by Ayurvedic Panchakarma, Uttarbasti and medicines. It not only treats your problems, but at the same time makes you healthy from inside - out.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The mention of the word "orgasm" is enough to numb your senses. It is like a pleasure trip that nobody wants to end. It gives a person an inexplicable eternal feeling, a climax that most couples wait for with bated breath. As known to all, an orgasm is a zenith of a sexual interaction or intercourse. You will seldom come across a person who doesn't enjoy an orgasm.
Sex without an orgasm can be quite dull and boring.
Have you ever been intrigued as to why an orgasm feels so good? What is it that makes an orgasm such an enjoyable experience? This article is an attempt to unravel this simple yet important query that has been baffling people for long.
An orgasm is a way our body reacts physiologically on being sexually aroused. Though the level of excitement and its impact may vary from person to person, most people (both men and women) feel good and euphoric on reaching an orgasm. There is an interesting science behind this. It is important to mention that the brain plays a pivotal role in an orgasm. As in any other organ of the body, there are numerous nerve endings present in the genitalia. These nerve endings are in turn connected to the brain and the spinal cord via the large nerves.
In this regard, the nerves that are instrumental in sending the signals and the stimulation to the brain (different regions of the brain) on being aroused or excited sexually include
- The Pelvic nerve is responsible for sending signals from the rectum (in both the sexes) and also from the vagina and cervix (women).
- The Hypogastric nerve is responsible for sending signals from the prostate (men) and also from the uterus and the cervix (women).
- The Vagus nerve (the longest of the 12 cranial nerve) is only involved in sending the signals from the cervix, uterus, and vagina in women.
- The Pudendal nerve transmits the signals from the scrotum and penis in men. In women, it transmits the signals from the clitoris.
The signals sent to the brain during an orgasm results in its activation, especially the reward circuits or the pleasure center. The pleasure center is responsible for all kinds of pleasurable feelings in a person. The areas mainly affected by the sexual excitement include
- Amygdala: It is mainly involved in the regulation of emotions like sweating, increased heart rate, and blood pressure. • Ventral tegmental area (VTA): It is responsible for the release of the neurotransmitter, Dopamine.
- Nucleus accumbens: The nucleus accumbens is an important part that controls or regulates the release of dopamine.
- Others: Cerebellum (maintains and coordinates the muscular activities in the body) and the Pituitary gland (responsible for the release of vasopressin, oxytocin, and beta-endorphins).
The arousal, followed by activation, acts as a catalyst which further results in release of neurotransmitters and hormones. The more these neurotransmitters and hormones are released, more pleasure and excitement is experienced during the act.
Kids are an important element in marriage, but there are many couples who try for many years to conceive a baby and may not succeed at all. The cases of low sperm count in male have been noticed frequently these days due to an unhealthy lifestyle. But also there exists the case of infertility, extensively in women lately.
Causes Of Infertility
There can be a number of reasons behind the case of infertility in women, among which these can be the most common ones,
- Unhealthy diet that consists of high amount of spicy and junk items,
- Unhealthy lifestyle that leads to insomnia quite often,
- The anxiety that often leads to depression.
Ayurvedic ways of treating infertility
Often couples who have tried many years finally search other ways such as surrogacy, adoption and others. But in Ayurveda, there are many tested ways that can treat infertility and couples can have their own kids.
- Healthy Diet: Diet plays an important role in treating cases of infertility in Ayurveda. As per Ayurveda, diet of a person changes according to his/her prakruti, nature of dosh dusti and disease. One should be careful about the diet thing and some of the important items to incorporate in daily eating should be:
- Dairy Products,
- Whole grains,
- Fresh vegetables and fruits,
- Dry Fruits and Nuts.
- Herbs Treating Infertility: Some of the herbs from the Mother Nature have been suggested by Ayurveda that are quite effective in treating problems of infertility in women.
- Ashoka: This is an evergreen plant with the scientific name of saraca asoca. The bark of the tree is said to have an oestrogenic element that is helpful in menstrual issues such as dysmenorrhoea where the bleeding is extremely high. Also, the herb is also known for its stimulatory effects that stimulate the ovarian tissue that helps in treating infertility.
- Lodhra: The evergreen plant of Symplocos racemosa has yellowish flowers along with black drupes on it. The bark of the Lodhra plant is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that are very helpful in treating many of the female uterine disorders. Also, it is known to stimulate and increase the reproduction hormone levels of the body, hence treating infertility in women.
- Shatavari: The shrub is asparagus racemosus that has phytoestrogen compound in it. The bark is hence found with properties such as galactagogue, aphrodisiac and also demulcent. Hence, it has an oestrogenic effect on the genital organ as well as the mammary glands of the women. The major benefit is that it increases fertility by nourishing the ovum.
- Kumari: Kumari or known as Aloe barbadensis is a plant with a small stem that is covered with leaves. It is often used to treat skin and stomach related issues. Also, it is helpful in the production of the progesterone and oestradiol by the ovarian cells, hence it treats infertility.
Infertility is an increased concern these days and hence a number of people are taking help of modern science. But in order to stay away from any side effects and have effective results, it is great to be in touch with the Ayurvedic treatments.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Coitus is an activity meant to give the utmost pleasure. But do you know it could also be potentially dangerous when you try certain positions in your quest to experience the best sex ever? Yes, this is very much possible, and you must be aware of it to stay safe. Over the years most prevalent causes of penis injury are brought about by various potentially dangerous positions which are often used by couples. Some of them can lead to fracture of an erect penis and may cause a rupture in the cylinder lining responsible for the erection. Around 10 to 30 percent of the penis fracture cases recorded, it was noticed that the urethra is damaged and there could be gushes of blood in the urinary opening.
What are the common sex positions that can be dangerous?
There are several dangerous sex positions which include incline leg, the bodybuilder, the London Bridge and the triple lady are considered harmful for the optimal functioning of the sexual organs. Not only that, all these sex positions are quite difficult to perform and they can cause irreparable damage to the penis.
Even though you may think that it is fairly easy to understand if there had been a damage, the truth is that most men are hardly able to understand what has happened. And, most of the men are not ready to admit that they are not in control of their sexual functions, while some others don't want to acknowledge their injury.
How to prevent injury from these dangerous sex positions?
If you want to avoid such injury, you must never experiment with any sexual activity unusually or masturbate in an undesired way. If your penis is injured, it will leave a long-lasting impact on the quality of life you lead. Even though the initial pain may subside within a couple of days, the dangerous side effects will show up later. It may include loss of morning erection, pain during ejaculation, pain during erection, unsustainable erection, gross curvature and even shrinkage of the penis. Nobody would ever want to face all these issues by experimenting with your penis.
Along with these, too intense and vigorous sex in all forms is dangerous for both the man and the woman. It is essential to allow the body to prepare itself and when you are continuously reaching orgasm without allowing your body to deal with it, it may lead to unwanted complications.
How to recover from genital injury?
In case your genitals have already been injured, you should seek proper treatment without further delay. It will not only aid in accelerating the recovery of the damage but also restore the harmed nerve endings. It is always recommended to use an Ayurvedic form of treatment for it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Boys who have hit puberty may often wake up and find seminal discharge on their nightclothes. This is the result of a spontaneous orgasm and is known as having a wet dream or nightfall. Nightfall is a common occurrence and nothing to worry about. For some people, this is a phase that they outgrow while for others, it can last a lifetime. The frequency of these emissions also varies from person to person. However, it can be frustrating as there is no rationale behind it and it can be embarrassing to talk about to friends and family.
Ayurveda is a form of treatment that not only look at the symptoms present, but addresses the problem as a whole. According to Ayurvedic texts, the semen secretion is dependent on the person’s diet, visual pleasure, sexual desire and lifestyle. Some of the factors that cause nightfall according to Ayurveda are tension, increased libido, stress and early sexual relationships. Depending on the factors that may be triggering this condition, there are a number of ayurvedic medications that can be used to treat it.
- The first step towards treating nightfall with Ayurveda is to have a healthy, well balanced diet. A nutritious diet strengthens the body and also makes it more responsive to medication. Avoid milk just before sleeping and have plenty of fruits to prevent a zinc and vitamin A deficiency.
- There are a number of Ayurvedic herbs that can be used in varying combinations to reduce nightfall. When it comes to herbal remedies, it is important to be patient and persistent. You must take your medication regularly at the same time and in the right dosage. Ashwagandha and Shilajit are ayurvedic herbs that correct sexual problems and boost energy levels. They also improve the quality of sperm, sperm count and endurance. Triphala can also be used to treat nightfall by providing nutrition to the body that may have been lost due to ejaculations.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways of preventing nightfall. This improves the connectivity between your mind and body and calms the mind. Pranayama yoga also helps reduce stress and is in turn reduces nightfall. Pranayama is best practiced in the morning as soon as you wake up. To practice this form of yoga, close one nostril and breathe in through the other. Hold your breath for an instant and breathe out through the other nostril. Alternate nostrils and begin with ten sets and work your way up from there. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
How to stop automatic sperm leaking? Everyday my sperm is automatically leaking when I falls in sleep. I'm getting irritated with this can you please tell me the solution for this.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man finds it difficult to maintain an erection during a sexual performance. Over 50% of the overall population above the age of 75 suffers from this condition. This might occur from a lack of sexual desire or from a person suffering from conditions, such as fatigue, anxiety and stress. Excessive consumption of alcohol also leads to erectile dysfunction. Some standard treatments related to erectile dysfunction include implants, vacuum pumps, surgery and natural treatments.
What leads to erectile dysfunction?
An erection involves the participation of nerves, brain, blood vessels, muscles, etc.Erectile dysfunctionscan be caused by obesity, diabetes, tobacco consumption, Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, problems involving the prostate gland, etc. A study showed that more than 60% of the people who are over dependent on alcohol tend to suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Why a visit to the doctor is necessary?
Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of completely unrelated diseases or health problems. It is necessary to know the underlying cause of the symptoms of this condition. Some common treatments suggested by doctors are losing weight, exercising, and curbing the intake of alcohol and cigarette smoking. Doctors often prescribe medicines such as Viagra and Levitra, but that might come with side effects such as headaches, nasal congestion and dizziness.
Natural remedies to treat erectile dysfunction
- Dehydroepiandrosterone: Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA hormone is produced by the adrenal gland. Our body has the capability to convert this hormone into both estrogen and progesterone. The dietary supplement of DHEA is prepared from soy and yam. A study conducted in Massachusettsin the year 1999 showed that consumption of DHEA supplements can greatly improve this condition within six months.
- Consumption of L-arginine: L-arginine is a naturally occurring amino acid present in the body. It increases the rate of nitric acid in the body which in turn relaxes the blood vessels and facilitates a successful erection. A study conducted by the NIH in 1999 confirmed that the intake L-arginine on a daily basis significantly helps in treating erectile dysfunctions. L-arginine can also be taken with pycnogenol to get quick results.
- Kavach Beej: Beneefits of Kavach Beej include the remedies for fatigue, tiredness, lack of sexual desire, and erectile dysfunction. This herb has a catchy name, but it is also very potent as a sexual libido enhancing herb, improving both low testosterone and returning the thyroid bodily hormone to normal, improving sex.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is used as the important part of many Indian Ayurvedic remedies for the sexual health of Men. Shilajit is famous and popular for being effective in the treatment of numerous diseases, health conditions and disorders. Shilajit is generally considered to be very useful and most effective in the treatments of problems related to sexual health.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has been used since 2000 years to treat erectile dysfunction in Indian Medicine in some traditional and folk remedies. It boosts libido and increases longetivity. Ashwagandha reduces stress level, so benefits to improve the stamina.
- Safed Musali: Safed musli, a very potent ayurvedic aphrodisiac herb, has been proven to be extremely beneficial in treating low libido and erectile dysfunction. Safed musli is also an excellent remedy for several other male conditions, including infertility, oligospermia or low sperm count, premature ejaculation, and physical weakness. It has the ability to increase your sperm count and semen motility, and thereby improves your fertility. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.