Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Swasti Family ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am suffering from cold, dizzy when stand up ,I got a feel of food travel to my throat or something, itching in throat, burning in chest area, sleepy in day time, pins and needles stab feel in hands.
I have not been sleeping for 3 days. I am not able to fall asleep. When I close my eyes to sleep, I feel like I'm awake in closed eyes. I feel like I'll go mad soon. Please help me.
I feel hungry very little, especially in the morning, I do not feel hungry. After eating food feel to go toilet. Currently I am 21 year old but my weight is only 39 kg.
I have problem related to pregnancy. No conceiving baby. 2.5 years have passed of my married life. Medical report s are well.
Please tell me since one month I am having purplish nail beds and frequent headaches. I have also been done with a stomach xray ,lung xray and blood test ,the reports were absolutely normal. I am just 13 years old. Please help me.
I have severe hair fall, i'hv habit of not using anything on hair like shampoo or anything else. But now, My hair is damaging .So, what to do?
Polycystic ovarian disease is very common disorder occurs 1 in 10 females. It is most important cause for infertility and obesity. Obesity and PCOD are interrelated or depends on each other as obesity increase leads to PCOD and PCOD leads to Obesity. So the weight control is one of the important factor in case of PCOD.
PCOD is a disorder occurred due to disturbances of female hormonal levels leads cystic appearances of ovaries, to menstrual irregularities, facial hair growth, obesity, thinning of hairs.
Causes of PCOD:
1. Increase in insulin levels
2. Increase in leutinising Harmon levels
3. Increase in lactating harmone
4. Increase in testosterone levels
Symptoms of PCOD:
1. Menstrual irregularities
2. Facial hair growth
3. Oiling of skin leads to acne
Homoeopathic medicines not only help to remove the symptoms of PCOD but also regularise the function of the ovaries, normalise the hormonal levels. Homoeopathy removes the route cause of disease and cures the disease. There are lot many Homoeopathic medicines has wonderful result s in PCOD such as Pulsatilla is given to the sensitive woman with irregularities of menses, irritability. Thuja, sepia, sabadilla, cocculus, arsenic.
Headache is very common disorder or symptom experienced by every individual some where in life. Simple pain in head region is called headache. There are lot many causes of headache as well as types of headache.
First week take look upon causes of headache:
1. Continues stress, tension, worry, anxiety.
2. Any infection such as meningitis.
3. Fever: dengue, malaria, jaundice
4. Trauma or injury to head.
6. Eye stress due to continued computer work
7. Toothache, earpain.
8. Sleep disturbances
9. Hyperacidity or digestive disturbances
10. Exposure to cold wind.
Common types of headaches:
2. Sinus headache
3. Gastric headache
4. Hypertensive headache
Homoeopathic medicines not only help to reduce the headache but remove the route cause of disease and help to increase the disease fighting capacity of the body and maintain the health. Belladona medicine help to remove the acute headache such as headache of sudden origin with severe throbbing pain. Argentum nitricum help to remove the headache with dull heavy pain and which is ameliorated by hard pressure.
Like above there are lot of homoeopathic medicines which have good action against headache.
Hairfall is a common disorder in developing countries. There are lot many hair related problems are occurring now days in community such as premature graying of hairs, thining of hairs, alopecia areata, baldness in young people's. Homoeopathy has best results against Hairfall.
If there is Hairfall, there is some cause behind it and removing the cause of Hairfall is as much importants as taking Treatment.
Important causes of Hairfall:
1. Thyroid disease such as hypothyroidism is one of important cause of Hairfall in females.
2. Polycystic ovarian disease is also common disorder in females which can cause Hairfall.
3. Alopecia areatais common hair disorder can cause baldness and thinking of hairs.
4. Ringworm infection of head
5. Pregnancy - During pregnancy due to the harmonal changes, deficiency of vitamins and proteins lead to Hairfall.
6. Lifestyle is one of the cause for Hairfall such as late night work.
7. Stress - Prolonged stress leads to sleeplessness, low appetite, indigestion and all this totally effects on Hairfall.
8. Diet : in order to loose the weight many of people's ignore the content of foods. Deficiency of vitamins, iron, zinc may lead to Hairfall.
9. Hairstyling such as streatening of hairs, use of colour, chemical may lead to Hair damage.
10. Pollution and sun exposure.
Homoeopathic medicines -
3. Baryta carb
I can't sleep at night I thinks I have sleep problem .and I also have pain in my body when I wake up in morning.
Autism is a one of the developmental disability.
1. Physical -
2. Mental -
Autism is neurodevelopmental disorder characterised by impaired social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication and restricted and repetitive behaviour. Triad of autism:
1. Not responding to name- loss of eye contact
2. Repetitive Behaviour
3. Can't relate socially
Autistic child has more energy than normal children.
1. Genetic Mutation
2. Environmental factors - infectious diseases, heavy metals, phenol, pesticides, alcohol etched.
4. Emotional causes
Role of Homoeopathy :
Increase autism there is always have some genetic cause so we have to cure or improve that state. Homoeopathic medicines are only medicines which have good genetic action.
After giving Homoeopathic medicines biting n Self destruction decreases, Hyperactivity decreases.
Along with this understanding n immunity of the children improve.
In daily night sex dreams comes & I can't control it. Shake my pennis daily there is problem for that me I can't concentrate on my studies.
Hypothyroidism is a disorder occurred due to the deficiency or the low levels of T3 and T4 harmones secreted by thyroid gland. It has many effects on the other organs in the human body. It leads to symptoms like swelling all over the body, sudden weight gain, Hairfall, irritability, change in bowel habits, menstrual irregularities, sleep disturbances.
Hypothyroidism commonly seen in females as compare to males.
There are lot many homoeopathic medicines are effective for hypothyroidism. Which will help to remove not only symptoms but normalise the function of thyroid gland.
Homoeopathic medicines for hypothyroidism:
4. Natrum mur
5. Kali carb