Doctor in Shrinivas Hospital
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Shrinivas HospitalYour feedback matters!
Extremely an inappropriate and lacking of Experience to understand the problem. I'd highly suggest don't consult to doctor
Blood pressure is the amount of force exerted by the blood against the walls of the arteries. A person's blood pressure is considered high when the readings are greater than 140 mm Hg systolic (the top number in the blood pressure reading) or 90 mm Hg diastolic (the bottom number). In general, high blood pressure, or hypertension, contributes to the development of coronary heart disease, stroke, heart failure and kidney disease.
Causes of High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
- Being overweight or obese
- Failing to stay active
- Drinking alcohol
- First-time pregnancy
- Teenage pregnancies
- A family history of pregnancy-related hypertension
- Carrying more than one child
- Age (over 40)
- Assistive technology (such as IVF)
What are the effects of high blood pressure in pregnancy?
Although many pregnant women with high blood pressure have healthy babies without serious problems, high blood pressure can be dangerous for both the mother and the fetus. Women with pre-existing, or chronic, high blood pressure are more likely to have certain complications during pregnancy than those with normal blood pressure. However, some women develop high blood pressure while they are pregnant (often called gestational hypertension).
The effects of high blood pressure range from mild to severe. High blood pressure can harm the mother's kidneys and other organs, and it can cause low birth weight and early delivery. In the most serious cases, the mother develops preeclampsia or "toxemia of pregnancy", which can threaten the lives of both the mother and the fetus.
How can women with high blood pressure prevent problems during pregnancy?
If you are thinking about having a baby and you have high blood pressure, talk first to your doctor or nurse. Taking steps to control your blood pressure before and during pregnancy - and getting regular prenatal care - go a long way toward ensuring your well-being and your baby's health.
Before becoming pregnant:
- Be sure your blood pressure is under control. Lifestyle changes such as limiting your salt intake, participating in regular physical activity, and losing weight if you are overweight can be helpful.
- Discuss with your doctor how hypertension might affect you and your baby during pregnancy, and what you can do to prevent or lessen problems.
- If you take medicines for your blood pressure, ask your doctor whether you should change the amount you take or stop taking them during pregnancy. Do not, however, stop or change your medicines unless your doctor tells you to do so.
While you are pregnant:
- Obtain regular prenatal medical care.
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco.
- Talk to your doctor about any over-the-counter medications you are taking or are thinking about taking.
Note: Treatment before and during pregnancy should be a medication which is safe as few antihypertensives are teratogenic.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife age is 36 yrs, no children yet. As per medical reports, she is having small uterus fibroid, small adnexal cyst, right tubal block and thyroid problems. She is taking tablets for thyroid. Her weight is 70 kgs. She gets cycle for every 28 days once regularly. We want children. Kindly give medical suggestion for these issues.
Marriages in our country usually last a lifetime and require effort from both parties involved to make them work. Often, marriages end because of boredom, as the partners begin to believe that the spark is gone. But there are many ways couples can perk up their marriage.
While it is true that many people are short on precious time in today’s day and age, what is also true is that a marriage is well worth some prioritisation.
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a little while longer does make good sense, if it means that the time is well-used to bond with one’s significant other. Leisure time spent between couples is crucial for the success of a marriage. Many couples do not make it a habit of listening to each other and this really does work to their detriment. Paying close attention to what the other one says and providing a response may not need a lot of effort but the dividends are rich in the form of the partner feeling good.
Intimacy is a valued feeling of being wanted and it has a big part to play in the success of a marriage. Over the long term, many couples do not make the required effort and the overall quality of their bond is reduced, as a result. While reinitiating contact may be as simple as holding the other’s hand, many people do not do this as they feel their partner should be the one to do so. Intimacy does not only equate to sexual intimacy, but can even simply be looking into one’s partners eyes with love.
Laughter is said to be the best medicine, and this happens to be true in the case of a marriage, as well. It has been found that couples who laugh about their past experiences are happier and get along a lot more amicably than those who do not. Recalling together where the couple first met and started seeing each other also has a positive impact as it makes both partners feel valued and thankful about what they have.
Below, are tips that don’t require much—if any—money, time or even hard work!
- Engage in a new activity with your partner. Doing novel activities with your partner enables you to re-experience the original emotional state the beginning of your marriage. In other words, trying something new sparks excitement, producing passion. You can do anything from deep-sea fishing to salsa dancing to hiking a mountain to eating at a different restaurant.
- Add the element of mystery or surprise. Both mystery and surprise also mimic the emotional state of a new romance. But it doesn’t mean whisking your wife away to the Mediterranean or surprising your husband with expensive dinners. Here, little gestures also go a long way. Examples include, surprising your wife at work and whisking her away for lunch, or sending a greeting card in the mail.
- Do something that kicks up your adrenaline and arousal. Young marriages start out with an adrenaline rush. Your heart races, you get giddy, you’re alert, awake and excited. Arousal-generating activities can include exercising, going on a vigorous hike, and even watching a scary movie. So it’s almost like fooling your brain that the arousal produced to this scary movie (or any other arousing activity) is really due to your marriage, and this helps to perk up the passion.
- Take a mini-vacation — just the two of you. Get out of the house for at least one night and two days, somewhere that interests both of you and creates new memories together. You don’t have to go far from home or spend a lot of money. The key is to spend quality time together away from home. Studies show that for women, in particular, getting away is important. They feel more passionate when they’re away from the pressures of their lives. At home, women have a tough time compartmentalizing things. They’re thinking about the laundry, lunch, paying the bills, cleaning the house, and checking things off their mental to-do list.
- Touch more often. Touch produces arousal, comfort and support both physiologically and psychologically, and it doesn’t have to be much of a touch. Holding hands on a walk, making sure you give a hug or kiss or embrace daily reminds you that you’re physiologically bonded. When reigniting your relationship, the key is to shake things up consistently. Good luck!
Feeling a lump on your breasts can be a terrifying moment. 'Cancer' is the first thing that comes to mind but in reality, most lumps in the breast are not caused by cancer. Apart from cancer, breast lumps can be caused by non-cancerous growths, injuries and infections. The only way to correctly diagnose the cause of a lump in the beasts is through a biopsy.
Hence, this is the first step towards treating a breast lump. From here on, treatment will depend on the cause identified.
- Mastitis or Breast Infection: Mastitis is a painful infection of the breast tissue often faced by women who are breastfeeding. It can be treated with heat treatment and antibiotics. Massaging the breast while taking a warm shower or applying a warm compress. This will open up the milk ducts and should be followed by nursing the baby or using a breast pump to relieve the swelling and pain.
- Abscess: Antibiotics are the first line of treatment against an abscess but this is effective only if given in the initial stage of the infection. In later stages, an abscess will need to be surgically drained.
- Fibroadenomas: This is a non-cancerous tumour often found in young women. It is often difficult to distinguish between a Fibroadenoma and a cancerous tumour and hence these are usually surgically removed.
- Fibrocystic Changes: In some cases, the breast itself is composed of knotted, rope like tissue. This is known as having fibrocystic breasts. If a new lump presents itself on fibrocystic breasts, a mammogram and an ultrasound are performed to evaluate the lump. In most cases fibrocystic changes do not require any medication or surgery.
- Breasts Cysts: Cysts can be defined as fluid filled lumps. In some cases, these cysts become apparent at the time of ovulation and disappear after the period. In other cases, it may need to be drained with a thin needle. Cysts often recur and need to be re-drained.
- Fat Necrosis and Lipoma: Fat necrosis is a lump caused by an injury to the fatty tissue in the breast. Lipoma is a fatty growth within the fatty tissue. In both these cases, no treatment is required but if it causes any problems, it can be removed.
- Breast Cancer: If the biopsy reveals the presence of a cancerous tumour, you must immediately consult an oncologist. Treatment options for breast cancer include chemotherapy, radiation, surgery and hormone treatment. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi mam, Meri ek beti hai 10 saal ki but uski bad muhje baby nhi hua or bahut dawai le koyi farak nhi pada but muhje dusara baby chaiye to kya muhje ivf krana chaiye.
Brain surgery involves several medical procedures, which incorporate fixing issues with the brain, including changes in the tissues of the brain, cerebrospinal fluid and brain blood flow. Brain surgery is quite a complicated method of surgery and the type of surgery to be conducted depends on the underlying conditions.
Reasons for Brain Surgery:
Brain surgery is performed for the correction of physical brain abnormalities. These abnormalities could occur because of diseases, birth defects and injuries. A brain surgery is required when the following conditions arise in the brain:
- Abnormal blood vessels
- Blood clots in the brain
- When the protective tissue or dura is damaged
- Due to nerve damage
- Parkinson's disease
- Any kind of pressure after an injury
- Skull fractures
- In case of stroke and tumors
A surgery may not be required for all the above mentioned conditions, but in case of many, a brain surgery is very important as the conditions may worsen health problems.
Types of brain surgeries:
- Craniotomy: During this open brain surgery, an incision is made in the scalp, and a hole is created in the skull, near the area, which is being treated. After this process is complete, the hole or bone flap is secured in its place using plates or wires.
- Biopsy: This form of brain surgery helps in the removal of a small amount of brain tissues or tumors. After removal, the tissues or tumors are examined under a microscope. The creation of a small incision and a hole in the skull is indicated as a part of this process.
- Minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery: This form of brain surgery enables the removal or lesions and tumors via the nose and sinuses. Private parts of the brain can be accessed without creating an incision. An endoscope is utilized in the process which is used to examine tumors all across the brain.
- Minimally Invasive neuroendoscopy: This process is similar to the minimally invasive endonasal endoscopic surgery. This method also involves the use of an endoscope for removal of brain tumors. Small, dime sized holes may be made in the skull to access some brain parts.
Brain surgeries may be associated with several risks. They may be:
- Allergic reactions to anesthesia
- Blood clot formations
- Swelling of the brain
- A state of coma
- Impairment in speech, coordination and vision.
- Problems in memory
- Strokes and seizures
- Infections in the brain
A brain surgery is a serious and very complex surgery. There are different kinds of brain surgeries, which are conducted depending on the condition and severity of the disease. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Can psychology help you get better life? The answer is yes. You got to have a proper psychological balance so that you can get a planned and peaceful life. You can now get innumerable benefits by having proper and perfect psychological support.
10 psychological ways for getting an improved life
- Get acute motivation: If you are fully motivated towards life, then you will get success in every phase of your life. This is why you must take psychological help from a doctor.
- Improving leadership skills: Psychology can improve your leadership skills to a great extent and thus you can influence your team members.
- Becoming a better communicator: A better listener is a good communicator and if you want to become a good listener, then you got to have enough patience and this quality can be gained only through psychological help.
- Having better understanding about others: You should understand people well, otherwise, you might face great difficulty in interaction or communication with others.
- Making accurate decisions: Taking accurate decisions in life is a great necessity, otherwise, you will not be able to lead a comfortable life. You get more confidence and take the right decisions when you take psychological help.
- Improving your memory: You can get enhanced memory power and thus can remember things much easily and freely. If you are a student, then psychological help or counselling will be a great help for you.
- Making wise financial decisions: You can now get the capability of taking independent and wise financial decisions on your own without taking the assistance of others and this is possible only by receiving proper psychological help.
- Getting better grades: You can concentrate on studies well, as a result of which higher grades can be easily earned. You will face no hindrances and can study with a peaceful mind.
- Becoming more productive: you can get higher physical and mental productivity as a result of which all your objectives can get fulfilled. If you remain energetic, then you can perform your duties well.
- Healthy living: If you are psychologically strong, then you can lead a healthy life. Depressed or stressed-out mind cannot help you to live properly, and thus you are in need of a stable mental condition. A healthy mind will help you to take proper decisions and these decisions are helpful in staying healthy without inviting any complications. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Before 3 months I was suffering from pcos. I have got a double chin. And fat chicks how can I reduce it.
Therapy is an ideal way of freeing your mind over a talk session with a therapist. Here are 10 reasons you should try therapy for a better health of mind.
- Therapy is for everybody: Therapy is not for crazy people with mental illness. It is good for anybody and everybody who wants to gain peace of mind.
- It is easier to talk to a stranger about some matters, than a friend: Only a stranger has the ability to recognize an irregularity in you, which your friends cannot. Therapists can dig into matters deeply and arrive at different conclusions.
- You get to learn more about yourself: During therapy, you talk about stuff and come to different realizations about things, which you never thought or cared about before, which allows you to discover a new side of yourself.
- You can get out of your comfort zone: Before going for therapy, you may feel awkward or strange to sit with a stranger and discuss personal matters. However, therapists are professionals and once you open up to them, you will be able to discuss everything with them comfortably.
- You feel supported: There are many issues in life, which seriously affect you, but no one pays heed to them. Your therapist listens and discusses everything you have in mind. Finally, you are heard.
- You develop better self-awareness: Therapy gives you a chance to stop for a moment and contemplate about certain areas of life, which you usually never cared about. What you never thought about might finally affect you, and you will try to improve on it.
- You feel better: You may have serious issues and might be feeling troubled. The therapist gives you suggestions and when you leave the clinic, you are bound to feel much lighter and calmer.
- You can focus on yourself: In the daily hustle bustle of life, you may be so occupied that you never get a chance to think about or focus on yourself. Weekly therapy gives you an hour, which is dedicated only to you to explore your feelings, thoughts and concerns about life.
- You may be pushing down yourself: Ignorance of serious issues causes a negative effect on your life and health, as well in the lives of your dear ones. Therapy allows you to bring all these ignored issues to light and after recognizing them properly, you can improve upon them.
- Smart, successful people believe in therapy: Therapy is for strong people who have the courage to approach a stranger with their personal issues. Majority of smart and successful people recognize the benefit of therapy and undergo the same for their own benefit.
Therapy is very effective and allows you to express yourself honestly and benefits you in many ways. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
For a healthy body, proper digestion and absorption of food is very important. The digestion is an extremely intricate process and involves many organs. Impairment in any of the organs can hamper the digestive process, leading to a very common condition called dyspepsia. It is caused by malfunction of one of the muscular organs along the digestive tract including esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines and colon.
Causes: While dyspepsia is more a symptom, there are various reasons that lead to it including gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, infections, motility disorders, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), cancers of the digestive tract or any other abnormality in the digestive tract.
Evaluation: When a patient has chronic dyspepsia or indigestion, the first thing to do is a thorough evaluation to find out the underlying cause. As noted above, there are functional and nonfunctional causes leading to dyspepsia. While gastric ulcers or polyps are visible during an endoscopy, conditions like gastritis and malignancy can only be diagnosed under microscopic examinations.
Some of the tests that are used for evaluation of the cause of dyspepsia include:
1. X-ray: Any growth would be visible on an x-ray and further testing can then be done to confirm the exact nature of it.
2. Endoscopy: This will allow the doctor to see the actual digestive tract and identify any structural abnormalities or growth.
3. Colonoscopy: If the problem is suspected to be in the lower gastrointestinal tract, then a colonoscopy may be in indicated.
4. Gastric emptying study: This study can also reveal the abnormalities in the digestive tract
5. Culture: Dyspepsia caused by Helicobacter pylori can be diagnosed through cultures of the stomach contents.
Treatment: The treatment of dyspepsia is quite complicated and cannot be clearly outlined given the various conditions that it is associated with. Even specific foods can induce indigestion in some people. Therefore, a multipronged approach is required to treat dyspepsia.
Education: The affected person should be educated about the non-life-threatening nature of the problem and its chronicity. Some of the drugs used in treatment include:
1. Proton pump inhibitors: These reduce the amount of acid produced in the stomach and thereby help in relieving symptoms.
2. Promotility drugs: They improve the movement of the muscles in the intestinal tract and are so used in managing dyspepsia.
3. Antibiotics: If an infection is suspected, antibiotics are effective.
4. Smooth muscle relaxants: Drugs like hyoscyamine and methscopolamine have been shown to provide relief in some patients.
5. Psychotropic drugs: Anxiety and depression are frequently seen in people with dyspepsia, and managing these can help reduce the dyspepsia.
As noted, the causes, symptoms, and management are very specific to individuals and needs to be managed by the doctor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!