Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Saisiddhi Ayurved And Panchakarma KendraYour feedback matters!
Causes of Forehead Pimples
1. Clogged Pores:
The main and universal cause of acne! As the forehead lies in the T-Zone, which is known for its excess oil production quality, the pores tends to get clogged, leading to acne. Clogged pores can easily be dealt with a good CTM (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturising) routine, with a monthly session with the steamer. Please don’t overdo the steaming session, however relaxing or effective it is, as excessive steaming is not advisable for acne-prone skin.
2. Dandruff In Hair:
Dandruff in the hair can trigger acne in the forehead. Try to get rid of the dandruff using a good anti-dandruff shampoo. Your acne will vanish like magic.
3. Oily Scalp:
If you have an oily scalp, the oil tends to seep in and results in clogged pores and acne on your forehead. Make sure you wash your hair on alternate days to ensure an oil-free scalp.
4. Certain Medications:
Certain medications like birth control pills have a tendency to trigger forehead acne in certain people. Consult/question your doctor every time he prescribes you any medication relating to hormonal issues.
5. Digestive Problems:
Digestive problem is probably the main cause of forehead acne, if you do not have the issues mentioned above. It needs to be tackled with a balanced diet. Drink lots of water and include green, leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet. Avoid fried foods and artificial tasters and almost anything that disrupts your tummy’s happiness. Exercising regularly helps too.
6. Excess Stress:
Stress is one thing that has to contribute to most of our illnesses in some way or the other. So, beat it by having a healthy lifestyle. Yoga and meditation help in reducing stress to a great extent. No time for yoga? Indulge yourself in a relaxing spa for an instant stress release. However hard you work, taking some “me” time definitely has its own merits, right?
7. Certain Hair Products:
Certain hair styling products like hair spray, heat protectant, serum etc have a tendency to trigger acne when they come into contact with your forehead. Ladies with bangs, beware!
8. Over Exfoliating:
There is an ancient south Indian proverb that says “if used excessively, even elixir will transform into poison”. Though exfoliating helps in removing the dead cells and keeping the skin fresh, overdoing it could result in skin irritation and acne. Exfoliation is best when not done more than twice a week.
9. Wearing Helmets And Caps:
If you are someone who drives two-wheelers, then a helmet becomes the most important need. And, we cannot clean our helmets like makeup brushes once in two days to keep them dirt-free. Hence, it is always advisable to cover your head and forehead with a clean cotton cloth or a dupatta before wearing a helmet so that your precious forehead is kept away from dirt and possible acne break out. Forgoing a helmet is highly dangerous.
Do you like to eat processed foods, and gorge on them a lot to stay away from cooking? It is important for you to know that processed foods are bad for your health and it is best that you avoid consuming them. Although all food items we eat are mechanically processed in certain ways, chemical processing, which is the primary feature of processed food items, is hazardous for your health.
Here are the major reasons why you should not eat processed food items.
- Processed food contains high amounts of sugar and fructose corn syrup: It is a known fact that excessive consumption of sugar in any form is not good for your health. Processed food products are loaded with sugar in huge amounts and also contain high fructose corn syrup, which is equally harmful in excess. Sugar basically has empty calories, which contain no important nutrients. Sugar also has dreadful effects on your body metabolism and may lead to high triglycerides, increased cholesterol levels, insulin resistance, and excess accumulation of fat in your abdominal cavity and liver.
- Processed food is hyper rewarding in nature and over consumption gets likely: Processed food items, because of their high content of sweet and fat, become a sort of addiction for many people. The reward centers of your brain acknowledge them, and as a result, you develop a constant craving for such food stuff.
- Processed food contains harmful artificial ingredients: It is likely for you to not understand the names of ingredients, which processed foods are made of. This is because of the reason that maximum of these ingredients are not actually natural, but are artificial chemicals which get added for several purposes such as preservation, maintaining aroma and much more. These chemicals are associated with several harmful effects on your health. The common ingredients of highly processed foods include the following:
- Chemical preservatives for preventing processed food from rotting
- Chemical colourants, which induce attractive and unique colours to processed foods
- Chemical flavors for giving specific flavours
- Texturants for proving a particular, specific texture to processed foods
The hyper rewarding nature of processed food can lead to severe consequences in many people. It is possible for you to become addicted to processed foods, and lose total control over your consumption rate. This problem of addiction to processed fast foods is a major problem in today’s world. It is an important reason for obesity, which is a prominent health concern today all over the world.
With the current self-obsession of the need to look good all the time, acne is seen as a major problem by the teenagers and adolescents. It is related to the hormonal changes but also aggravated by food habits. During their active phase, acne causes a lot of pain and burning. There is a constant tendency to pick at them to get rid of the pain and the itching.
They dry over a period of time and leave scars which are not as painful but are esthetically a major concern. For someone with oily skin who are more prone for developing acne, these scar marks could be very traumatic emotionally.
There is good news for these people as cosmetic advancements give multiple options for getting rid of these scars. Read on to know some of the most effective ones.
- Laser: A beam of light is aimed at the scar tissue, which does not affect the surrounding tissue but gets rid of the scar tissue. In addition to acne, laser is used in multiple skin ailments (whiteheads, cysts, blackheads, etc.) There is an intense bacterial presence in the acne, and when the laser beam is aimed at the acne, the bacteria are killed. This also reduces further incidence of acne and amount of sebum produced. The number of sittings required would depend on the severity of acne, and most people would require 2 to 3 sittings for complete removal of the scars.
- Photofacials: The outer layer of the skin (epidermis) is cooled and the inner layer (dermis) is heated. This stimulates the production of collagen and fibrous tissue, which replaces the acne tissue, giving a fresher, youthful look.
In both cases, remember to:
- Avoid use of irritants like perfumes and deodorants in the affected area
- Avoid waxing or shaving for at least 10 days before the procedure
- Avoid exposure to harsh sun for about a week prior to the procedure
- Avoid medicines which increase the risk of bleeding, aspirin for instance
Post treatment: In both treatments, the skin may appear red, swollen, and inflamed for the first day. There also may be a prickly sensation, similar to a sunburn. Cool packs or moist cloths and a good moisturizer can be used to soothe the skin. Avoid makeup until the skin is back to normal appearance. Depending on the type of skin and acne, the appearance will take about weeks to months after the procedure.
- Minimally invasive
- Reduced pain
- Completed in one appointment
- Reduced recovery time
- Can be clubbed with other acne therapy modes
- Good results with reduced recurrence and sebum production
With so many advancements, acne marks are sure to go away!!
Today, our lifestyle is a serious threat to our health. We live in a way in which we do not provide the right food to the body, nor do we exercise it right. Taking into account the fact that we consume so much processed food and even more unhealthy food, is there something that can be done? Well, of course! Without having to put much effort, follow some simple steps, which will result in plenty of benefits.
Remember, the main area of focus in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle is your diet. After all, it is true that this has massive effects on the health of any person, regardless the stage of life he or she is at.
Sleep better: Over the longer run, it is impossible for a person to prosper health-wise if he or she does not get a sufficient amount of sleep, according to what is actually needed. A few simple things which can be done to improve a person’s sleep are cutting out caffeine and alcohol from one’s diet. While it may seem that alcohol helps a person sleep better, it does throw the sleep cycle out of whack. Similarly, caffeine has properties which contribute in keeping a person up for longer hours.
Eat a balanced diet: When it comes to the ideal diet for a healthy person, it should contain an adequate amount of nutrients and should also be balanced so as to not overload on any one set of nutrients. Comprehensiveness has its much required advantages. So adequate portions of fresh fruits and vegetables is a must, while you should keep a check on the consumption of sugar, fast food and starchy food items.
Quit smoking: Smoking is one of the worst habits any person can have and it does no favours for any individual, regardless of the situation that is faced. If no problems are faced, it can create its own! Apart from the repercussions on the heart, what also occurs when a person smokes is that the bones are weakened and the bladder is irritated. Additionally, the risk of cancer increasing. So, who would want to compound the normal troubles of life with the misery all these things can provide?
- Focus on fitness: Regular exercise is something which is quite underrated. Consistency is said to be key. As a matter of fact, it improves sleep and does wonders for a person’s mood, apart from other health benefits such as keeping the weight in control. It not only protects joints, but also helps overall health, and can go a long way in letting you lead a healthy life.
Cystic acne is a serious form of acne, which is characterized by deep, inflamed acne breakout. Red cysts are developed under the surface of the skin, which cause great pain. Cystic acnes are not only painful, but also affect your appearance and self-confidence.
Hence, effective steps should be taken to get rid of them. Here are 6 effective remedies to treat cystic acne.
- Do not pop: Avoid popping the acne which appear on your skin. Cystic acnes should never be popped because of their depth and popping or squeezing will make them worse. The more you touch them, the more they tend to worsen, and permanent scars may be left.
- Ice: Applying ice cubes directly to the acne affected area for some time constricts the blood vessels in the cyst. By applying ice, the size and redness of the acne get reduced.
- Proper skin care: You should maintain a simple skin care routine and avoid scented moisturizers. Before applying any lotion, ensure that your skin is clean and exfoliated. Use oil free and non-scented moisturizers.
- Do not get obsessed: Avoid spending hours looking at the cystic acne in the mirror. The more obsessed you, the more negative thoughts will come into your mind, making you feel even worse.
- Towels and pillowcases: Do not let other people use your towels and pillows. Abstain from washing these items with strong detergents and use natural, non-scented laundry products. Change your pillowcases and towels regularly.
- Diet: In case of cystic acne, you should take several diet precautions. Cut down the use of dairy products, excessive sugar, grain products and caffeine. Fried food and fast food should be avoided as well.
For better healing of cystic acne, you should consume probiotic rich foods, foods high in zinc, protein and fiber. You can consume several supplements as well, such as probiotics, zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Relax: Stress makes the condition of cystic acne worse. You should undertake relaxation techniques to reduce stress as hormones released due to stress can make the acne worse. You should try natural stress relievers.
- Sleep: Having proper sleep at night regularly improves your health and reduces inflammation due to cystic acne.
- Exercise: Regular exercise benefits the lymphatic system and detoxifies the body. Your mood and self-esteem are improved, which have been hampered due to acne.
- Essential oils: Essential oils such as lavender and tea tree help in treating cystic acne. With anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, these oils are effective and can be applied to the acne directly.
Cystic acne is a severe form of acne, which requires proper care and treatment. Several simple remedies can be used to treat the same.
M 18 years old only. Having female baldness and also it's my hereditary problem. Should I use krba natural hair oil/arnica hair oil/mahabringaraj oil/montana Q30 ml with coconut oil /follicles external liquid with olive oil. Which is best oil for me please suggest one. I want thick hair please kindly help me. Please dr.
My leg portion starting from knee portion to feet start paining during night and after wakeup time. Also after coming frm a walk when I sit for sometime it started paining when I started to walk again.
I am suffering from pain on my back .when I am sitting for a longtime I felt it. Bt nowadays. I feel it whatever I done. Whether I sit .walk. Laying on bed. How can I recover from this.
What balanced duet should I take to reduce my belly fat? Kindly suggest some foods names for brkfst, lunch,and dinner.
Suffering from antral and body erosive gastritis. Doctor had told me to take nexpro kit for 2 weeks. After taking clarithromycin and amoxicillin pain and burning starts to occur in my stomach. When will I recover completely from this disease. Swallowing nexpro kit medicine for the last 01 week.
My age is 20, In earlier days I was scratching pimples on my face badly like anything, I would get to see white coloured substance when I popped it, so due to that now I am facing face full of black marks on my face looks more awkward and more pimples are badly spreading on both sides of nose ,so pls I want have clear face because I have fair complexion, so for this today I bought, still not used "ACNESTAR gel"(clindamycin & nicotinamide gel) is it right one to cure my face marks and pimples on my face ,if not please do suggest me home remedies to cure this as fast as I can, and I have doubt that is that all pimples coming because I am fatty is that yes?
Why is my 18 year old girlfriend is having irregular periods? Please help us with a remedy doctor Thanks.
As we all know that now a days there is a huge hair fall among students. And one among it. So how can we grow our hair.
Hi. I am unable to conceive m trying since 8 months n I had a scan n doctor has said that you r suffering from polycystic ovary n gave ginette tablets for 2 months n said it wil b cured. N said after that you wil conceive faster. Is this advice correct.
I want a personalized indian diet chart for rapid weight loss (approx. 30 kgs in 1 and a half month)
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
- Sexual activity
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well.