Doctor in Poona Diabetes Centre
Submit a review for Poona Diabetes CentreYour feedback matters!
Obesity not only leads to a life full of health problems like diabetes and heart diseases, but it can also diminish your love life. It can lead to decrease of stamina, increases sexual brokenness and hormonal irregularity.
Here are the primary nine things that losing weight can help you with, and in return, make your sex life better.
- Erectile dysfunction: Heavy people are likely to experience the ill effects of erectile dysfunction and impotency. Issues related to obesity like elevated cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes decrease the blood flow to all parts of the body, including the penis, hence bringing on issues with erection. Different reviews have demonstrated that losing a little measure of weight can beat this condition.
- Hormonal imbalance and low charisma: Obesity is specifically connected to hormonal imbalance and lower testosterone levels, which thus can hinder sexual desires in both men and women. Another issue is an increased muscle to fat ratio, which leads to more sex hormone restricting globulins in the system.
- Infertility: In women, obesity leads to a decrease in the number of eggs.
- Diseases that obstruct sex: People who are heavy, especially in the pelvic region, have a tendency to experience the adverse effects of a large number of illnesses, which can affect their sexual experiences in different ways. This can be because of physiological or mental reasons or because of medicines taken for that illness. Diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, hypertension, depression, dementia and different diseases all affect the sexual working.
- Sexually transmitted diseases and undesirable pregnancies: Since heavy individuals are probably going to have less sex than the others, they are likelier to display high hazard of sexual conduct. They are also more likely to get pregnant because of their tendency to be unresponsive to certain medications due to reduced blood flow.
- Less sex positions conceivable: Tragically, the changing of positions during intercourse can be difficult when one or both partners are fat. Moreover, if both the partners are heavy, it can also hinder penetration.
- Less inclined to engage in sexual relations: Overweight people are continually going to think that it is harder to look for a partner and thus feel less attractive. Hence, they hardly engage in sexual activities.
- Low self-esteem and wretchedness: We live in a society where heavy individuals are routinely ridiculed. This sort of isolation begins when a person is extremely young and obesity turns into the characterizing normal for that person, regardless of their different qualities.
- Absence of stamina: Obesity is regularly connected with sluggishness and an inactive way of life. Moreover, this may regularly hinder the sexual experiences of obese people. In men, it will likewise diminish their ability to keep.
When we do dieting during weight loss we tend to restrict our calories intake, which has adverse effect on the hair. I am on a weight loss journey wherein I have lost 10 kgs. But I suffered excessive hair loss. I still want to lose more 10 kg so that I weight 50 kg after losing ,but fear of hair loss is restricted me from doing dieting and so even after doing workout 6 days a week my weight has been constant from past 1 month. Can you suggest me any supplements to support my hair so that I can lose weight without suffering hair loss. Can follihair tablets by abbott help in anyway?
Hey I am shivani I am 22 years old and I am a thyroid patient from last 1 year. And my weight is not stable. I want to loose some weight so how can I loose my fat?
HI. I have 63 kg weight. And my height is 5.3.i wanna lose my weight till 50 kg. Can you suggest me what should I do?
Sir my weight is 95 kg and hight is 6'2" please tell me how to loss the weight and protein diet chart.
I am 35 years old male, having over weight around 105 Kg with nirmal height 5'6" no history of diabetic .having prehypertension. My concern to loose weight which is not being with daily routine and regular maintain diet.
9 tips to help you lose weight fast
Story time! My gym trainer once told me, “Eat whatever you want but make sure you lose it in the gym. After that I, the happiest person on Earth was on my way to McDonald’s for a McChicken burger. The next day I killed my workout and the cycle continued. Turns out after a month, I had gained 2 kilos. Say whaaaaa? Damn you, trainer! The truth is that while gymming is a very integral part of losing weight, there are many other things that need to be taken care of. Don’t worry, though! I will take care of letting you know about all the other things. Let’s start!
1. Cut down on starch and sugar:
Insulin is the main fat storage hormone in the body. Frozen yogurt, tomato sauce, fruit juice, white rice potatoes, peas are rich in sugar and starch and heavily stimulate the secretion of insulin in your body. Low intakes of sugar and starch will reduce your insulin levels, kill your appetite and you’ll be losing weight in no time and that’s a ‘sweeet’ feeling.
2. Avoid Alcohol:
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Don’t. Alcohol supplies what nutritionists call empty calories- calories without nutrition. Alcohol, whenever taken in, is the first fuel to burn. While that’s going on, your body will not burn fat. So, think of it as ‘Every drink equals an extra mile on the treadmill. So you can either let loose or lose weight. Your call!
3. Lift weights:
Loss has 4 letters and so does Lift. Coincidence? I don’t think so! The ultimate hack to losing weight is to ‘Lift heavy’. Lifting helps in building the lean muscle in the body which in turn kills your body fat. And there’s a little cherry on this cake: Even after you leave the gym, your body keeps burning calories to recover from the heavy weight lifting. What are you weight-ing for?
4. Don’t skip your breakfast:
Every time you skip breakfast, the fats in your body prepare themselves for a grand feast because they know that you will have to make up for it later in the day and when you do, you will be having tons and tons of additional calories. Now I understand that breakfast doesn’t quite fit in our busy schedules and hence, skipping it seems like a perfectly valid option but keep in mind that everytime you miss your breakfast, you’re missing out on your fitness goals.
5. Get more sleep:
Less sleep means less energy and when you’re low on energy, a bag of Doritos, ice cream or doughnut seems like a no brainer. Hitting the gym is very conveniently replaced with ‘I just want to hit the sack and doze off’. Bottomline: You get to keep your ‘not so favorite waistline.’ So wake up like an adult, work like a machine and sleep like a baby!
If you thought green tea is just hot, flavored water, think again! With a perfect blend of caffeine, catechins and epigallocatechin gallate, green tea is a heavyweight when it comes to boosting metabolism. According to a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, people who took green-tea extract three times a day saw their metabolic rate increase by about 4 percent. Go green!
7. Eat only when hungry:
How many times have you peeked inside your fridge only because you were bored? If you’re anything like the average human being, ‘Quite a few times’ is the right answer. Needless snacking will just leave you with unwanted fat. So instead of letting time and boredom be a ‘go’ for eating, eat only when you’re hungry.
8. Keep moving:
No extra efforts go in for this one but it can move mountains for your body. In simple words: Stay active! Talking to a friend over the phone? Move. Reading a magazine? Move! Need to move a showpiece from the bedroom to the living room? You heard me, Move!
9. Stay motivated:
This one’s my favorite and I’m sure it will be yours too! ‘Click Selfies’. Yes! That’s exactly what I said. Nothing serves the purpose of motivation better than a picture from the past. Click a full body selfie every month to remind yourself how far you have come and how far you need to go!
Hi doctor, my weight is 64 and height 5.2 and I want to manage my weight 58 so Please tell me appropriate diet plan.
Try tummy-control garments. There have never been more options in the undergarment industry for clothing that tighten, firm, and shape the midsection. Made mainstream by Spanx, tummy-control garments are available in many types for people of most sizes.
• Women's undergarments include tummy-control pantyhose, panties, high-waisted shorts, body suits, camisoles, and tank tops made of Lycra, elastic, or some combination. Most mainstream undergarment brands for women carry control top styles, but the most popular include Spanx, Soma, and TC Shaping. Buy your normal size and expect it to run small.
Take advantage of current trends in corseting and waist training. This method involves wearing a binding garment across the abdomen. If done in moderation, corseting can create a thinner silhouette without any other lifestyle changes.
• Some celebrities swear by corseting as a weight loss mechanism, and although doctors say it won't actually help you lose fat cells, it can help you lose weight by cinching in your stomach as you eat so that you don't have as much room to overeat. In addition, the fat cell can expand or shrink, according to how much fat it is storing.
• Be careful about wearing these too tight or too frequently. Because they can reduce your stomach capacity, you might vomit after eating even a normal sized meal. They can also contribute to heartburn and compress your organs.
• Purchase your corset at a store with knowledgeable sales staff, who can help you fit it correctly and learn to lace it appropriately so that it is not too tight.
Consider a body wrap. Body wraps are spa treatments that claim to detoxify and slim the midsection. With training, these can also be done at home. While the process can vary, most involve several steps and the application of several types of body products.
• The aestheticism will start by massaging and applying a body scrub to your midsection, which will then be rinsed in a shower. The body scrub will contain a variety of herbs and minerals thought to cleanse the skin of impurities and reduce the appearance of fat or cellulite.
• The body will then be rubbed with a lotion or oil containing other emollients and properties.
• Next, the midsection will be securely wrapped in linen, plastic, or thermal sheets, and then an electric heated blanket will be used to warm the body for about 30 minutes, which will cause sweating. This step in particular is thought to remove impurities and reduce the appearance of fat.
• After removing the blanket and wraps, the midsection will be massaged again to increase blood flow.
• While this process is not supported for weight loss, many clients feel that it reduces the appearance of stomach fat and cellulite, especially with repeated treatments. Due to the sweating process (and loss of water weight), it is not uncommon for clients to experience a loss of a couple of inches, although this will be temporary.
Reduce your water weight. The body can retain water for various reasons, giving a bloated appearance particularly around the waist. Reducing water weight will temporarily slim the waistline.
• Hydrate. In many cases, water retention is the body's effort to prevent dehydration when you are not taking in enough water per day. This is especially true in hotter months. Be sure you are drinking at least eight 8-oz glasses of hydrating fluids a day (or 2 liters), which will help flush out your system and reduce bloating and puffiness.