Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Pain Management Counseling
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spondylosis
Cancer Pain Management
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Sir 4 years back a rod hits my knee but that time no pain after 3 years when I am doing gym exercises started a knee joint pain on my right leg knee little and I am also consult doctor he suggested x-ray but it is also clear after six months today I observed a little crunch sound in my knee when I bent and stand up and also I feel not tight as left leg knee please suggest any exercises my age is 28 weight 78 male.
My body size is normal. .but my stomach size bigger. I use to eat 3 roti and rice. Regularly. If I start eating 1 roti and rice. Is it possible to make stomach flat. Slim. Plzz give me solution. To decrease stomach size.
I am 36 years old n suffering from stomach trouble since 2013 n he done endoscopy tht came up vid Gerd vid mild gastritis n still suffering please help me out.
I had pain in my shoulder so I consulted an orthopaedic about the same. He said me that my joint of the shoulder is a bit slipped and you had to take calcium supplements and prescribed me some painkillers. So please inform me about some calcium tablets.
How to prevent wrist pain? It was running 1 months ,doctor give me medicine BIOTRAM -- PLUS, it prevent my pain but when we stop to medicine the pain is in same condition. Please help me what I doing?
My father undergone bye pass surgery 8 year back is 84. These days he is feeling ant crawling on arms n shoulder I am worried what to do whom to consult does physiotherapy Help.
My palm's veins started to appear very badly and now started to pain even I can't cut the vegetables and all. Please suggest me something what care taken to become normal.
Hello sir I affected by headache frequently in 1.5 month and after a pill it vanish .sir what precautions I should take for this? And this is continuously from last 6-7 years .Is this symptom of migraine? please advice me how I can get rid of this.
My wife is 47 years female. She is complaining about the right side of her chest becoming heavy at times. Some time later the chest becomes normal. She is physically fit and has normal blood pressure.
I have head ache when I get up to sleep and its paining .someone says its about cold and when I down my head toward to ground it feels like my head becomes through down to ground.
What is treatment of EHPOV child A cirohssis if no bleeding/blood vomiting has happened yet for a 39 year old f having swelling more apparent on face and stomach and shortness of breathing at random.
I had been suffering from lower back pain for the past 4 months. I know its cause that is masturbation. I doesn't have any accidents and injuries. I can't sit for a long time I mean my lower back is paining when I sat after 10 mins it lasts long. My study life struggles a lot. I am feeling loser and left from topper due to life killing habit masturbation. I already consulted a doctor where he said it is nerve compression based on xray. But I don't told him I masturbating daily. How can I tell him I am very shy type person. What should I do to get rid of lower back ache. Please please help me thanks in advance.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.
The lower back or the lumbar area is the region that lies right below the rib cage. Pain in the lower back is usually a result of persistent muscle spasms that make it a chronic pain. While many people suffer from this kind of pain at some point at the other, there are few who actually take up exercise as a long-term solution to deal with the pain. A proper exercise schedule and regular yoga can actually strengthen your lower back and help it support the spinal cord in a better manner. Also, most orthopedic specialists recommend constant movement to alleviate the painful symptoms of lower back pain. Do go through this list of exercises to find one that suits you.
- Partial crunches: This one requires you to lie down, prop your knees up with your feet firmly on the ground and your hands behind your head. Now bring your body partially up and stop shy of doing a full on sit up. This will help in relaxing the muscles in the lower back, to a great extent.
- Hamstring stretches: Get on your back and prop up one knee. Take a towel and loop it under the ball of your other foot. Now lift and hold as you press your foot into the towel, to gradually relieve some of that stress as it plays on your lower back.
- Ankle and heels: The classic ankle pump involves lying flat on your back and stretching your feet before you begin to move your ankles in an up and down motion. Repeat it ten times for each set. You can combine this exercise with the heel slide where you have bend and straighten your knee ten times each, in the same position as you lie flat on your back.
- Wall squats: While actual squats can be painful if you are suffering from lower back pain, you can take the support of a nearby wall for squats that will work the muscles in a more soothing manner and give you a good workout at the same time.
Touching your toes, running on the treadmill, sit-ups and other forms of intense exercise that make the back work too hard should be avoided if you are suffering from lower back pain.