Doctor in Oyster & Pearl Hospital Pvt.Ltd
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Oyster & Pearl Hospital Pvt.LtdYour feedback matters!
A migraine is one of the worst forms of headaches. It can result in excruciating pain leading to temporary impairing of a person. The pain is often one-sided and can last up to days. The pain can be pulsating or throbbing. Apart from pain, some other symptoms of this disease are insensitivity to light, vomiting, nausea, light temperature etc. For extreme cases, a patient might face symptoms such as temporary blindness, tingling sensation on the hand or leg area, flashes of light etc. Some common triggers of a migraine include loud music, sunlight, mental stress, improper sleep etc. While lifestyle changes can bring temporary relief to migraine patient, homeopathy treatment aims at permanent relief from a migraine altogether. In this article, we will describe few homeopathic medicines that can do wonders for a migraine patient-
- Belladonna- This is one of the most effective medicines for a migraine. This medicine is appropriate to those whose pain is throbbing in nature and originates from the temporal region of the brain. The pain of this kind starts suddenly without any warning signs whatsoever. The pain worsens with exposure to sunlight, cold air, touch etc. Applying pressure to the region of pressure makes the patient feel better. The patient of this nature finds it difficult to sleep as the pain increases with supine posture. Belladonna can be the perfect medicine for patients suffering from these symptoms. Daily intake in the empty stomach can improve migraine pain by leaps and pounds.
- Sanguinaria- This homeopathic medicine is used especially for migraine patient who feels pain only on the right side of the head. For patients whose a migraine gets initiated at the back of the head, faces the pain once in every week, gets relief from sleeping and lying down etc, Sanguinaria is the best homeopathic medicine one can have. It is wise to consult a homeopathic doctor to decide the dosage, medicine intake timings etc.
- Spigelia- This is a homeopathic medicine that pays rich dividends to those migraine patients whose pain starts from the left side of the head and finally settles down in the eye region. The patient often feels that there is a tight rubber band that has been around the head. The pain is sharp and aggravates with touch. Applying ice further worsens it. Spigelia is one homeopathic medicine that can greatly extend relief to such kind of migraine patients and can even cure the condition with prolonged intake.
- Natrum Mur- This is one universal homeopathic medicine that can extend relief to those migraine patients who has a headache that is congestive in nature. Some typical symptoms include face redness, throbbing nature of the pain, increase of pain with exposure to heat, feeling relieved by uncovering the head etc.
49 year old male with numb yet tingly feeling in right leg and shooting pain. Not taking anything for it and have no history of this. I do 3-5 times a week exercising.
Respected doctor, I am 30 years old male, height 5 ft6 inches, weight 68 kg. I have been suffering from migraine for 10 long years. It generally happens once a week, starting from afternoon the ache continues till mid-night & and after a good sleep overnight it goes off in the morning. But if I do not (or rather can't) have slept properly due to headache it carries on for the next day also. Sometimes I have to take medicines too. Normally I take fenceta325 mg. Whenever there is a headache I want to have something salty. Sometimes taking salty things also works for me. Can you please help me to get rid of my migraine? Is there any permanent solution for this?
He had clot in brain a year back, due to which his one side paralysed. After that he recovered from the clot but paralysis treatment is going on since than. There is some visible improvement in leg movement but very less improvement there in hands. People are suggesting for neuro physiotherapy. So I am planning to bring him bangalore and get a better treatment. Do you provide neuro physiotherapy?
I am 21 years old. Have started feeling a frequent tingling sensation in my feet at irregular intervals while sitting cross legged. My weight is 105 kg and height is 174 cm. Have no other problems yet. I have not undergone any tests yet. What can a possible, usual reason for this can be?
Sir I am 27 years old female an having migraine and already on medication. T. sibelium 10 mg hs. Shall I take tab. Restyl o.25 mg along with tab .sibelium.
Alzheimer's Disease is a neurological problem that is characterised by a cognitive decline and memory loss. It is a type of neurodegenerative dementia. The symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease include not being able to absorb and retain new information, lack of reasoning and judging, not being able to take on complex tasks, impaired visuospatial abilities, problems in reading, writing and speech, among many others. If a person has at least two of these symptoms in a debilitating manner, then the diagnosis can be made in favour of Alzheimer's Disease. The main causes of Alzheimer's are shrinkage of the brain size and death of the brain cells. The immune system is also said to trigger this neurodegenerative disease.
1. Connections: Many a times, in Alzheimer's disease, the memory and behaviour of the person changes because the brain is unable to make proper neural connections which can lead to memory loss of how a person behaved and the elements that formed the basis of the patient's cognition. Apparently, the immune system behaves in the same way within the brain and blocks the connection. This happens because there is constant communication between the brain and immune system along neurological lines, which is where the disease first emanates.
2. Inflammation: The brain is prone to inflammation or swelling that is not the normal kind. This inflammation happens as a result of the activation of the infection fighting neurotransmitters and the chemical changes that happen in the brain when an infection strikes. The inflammation usually happens in the plaques or clumps which the brain tries to protect. These clumps are made up of a protein called Amyloid. The immune system is responsible for creating this inflammation in the brain of the patient.
3. Pattern Recognition Receptors: Many of these receptors work in different manners and cooperate with each other to create a response in the brain. These PRRs can be found in the brain plaques, and they develop the signs of danger which further fuels the inflammation in the brain as a matter of protection.
4. Activation of Cells Linked with the Immune System: When the PRRs begin to respond, it basically activates the immune system and the cells of the same. This is the basic reaction that causes the changes in brain which then leads to the attachment of the protein to the tissue that is diseased, in which case Alzheimer's Disease starts. The inflammation that we had spoken about earlier basically happens in the nervous tissue.
It is important to recognise and act on the initial signs of Alzheimer's Disease before it progresses beyond one's control.