Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Omkar Accedent HospitalYour feedback matters!
I just join gym my weight is 83 kg and hight is 5'6 now a days I feel pain in my right knee is there any reason.
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is damaged. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and help in absorbing shocks. Tears are formed in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to bend the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Prevention and treatment
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
I am suffering from neck pain as I can't move around my neck and it's painful. Also I have LBP & radiation in both leg & it's always tingling.in night I sleep by bending my both leg & due to muscular pain some time unable to sleep. Pls suggest mediation.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disorder in which the small joints of the hands and feet of the affected person get inflamed. It affects the lining of the joints and causes pain and swelling that may lead to joint deformity and erosion if left untreated.
This disorder of the autoimmunological system occurs when the body's immune system attacks the body's own tissues.
Although this medical condition usually causes joint problems only, sometimes it may go on to affect other body organs like skin, lungs, eyes and blood vessels as well.
Some of the signs and symptoms that are indicative of rheumatoid arthritis are:
1. Problems in the joints
One of the most common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis is swelling of the joints that become tender and painful. During the early days, only the smaller joints are affected, especially the finger and toe joints. However as the disease worsens, the symptoms spread to other body parts like knees, wrists, elbows, ankles etc. Joint redness and warmth are also characteristic features of rheumatoid arthritis. It is also recognized by joint deformity and stiff joints.
2. Fever, fatigue, and loss of weight
Fatigue is a common symptom of rheumatoid arthritis. It may be a result of the body's reaction to insomnia, anemia, and inflammation. It may also be caused due to loss of appetite and the consequent and unintended weight loss. Sometimes rheumatoid arthritis is also accompanied by fever.
3. Rheumatoid nodules
Another symptom of rheumatoid arthritis is the presence of firm bumps of tissues under the skin on the arms. These bumps are known as rheumatoid nodules and may be painful. The nodules may come and go depending on the severity of the disease at a particular time. During flares, they may appear, and they may subside during the periods of remission just as all the other symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Hello doc, Male, age-25 From last night I am facing with the lower back pain. Still after so many hours passed I am feeling that pain. It starts at around 2 am in night. Presently I have also some discomfort in my stomach with lower back pain Please help me with the remedies. And also suggest is there any serious problem.
Hello Doctor, I am male, age- 25 From Last night I am facing with the lower back pain still after so many hours I am feeling that pain. Pain starts at around 2 am in night yesterday. Presently I have some small discomfort in my abdomen also. Please help for its remedies and suggest either is this any serious issue.
Respected sir/maam, My brother had an accident five year ago. Her head was deeply injured. We did her treatment in private hospital. The doctor performed his operation and said that he will recover in a short time. Her hands & foots do not work perfectly for 5 years. He can not walk. Please tell us how and how to treat her. We do not have much money for treatment. Kindly suggest any govt. Hospital.
Hi, I'm 55 years female from kolkata. I'm a diabetic (take Glycomet GP1 FORTE (GLIMEPIRIDE 1 mg + METFORMIN 1000 mg) twice & 10 iu insulin overnight ,fasting 80, PP 254 measured yesterday) & pancreatic (taking Panlipase 25000 after food thrice every day for last 5 years) patient. For the last 1 year, I'm feeling pain in fingers of both hands and in shoulder joints. Pain is unbearable at times. In afternoon often we see middle fingers of the hands get deformed. Visited a doctor. And he told this is a rheumatic arthritis. He gave Wysolone 10 mg for 45 days followed by wysolone 5 mg for 30 days. HCQ (Hydroxychloroquine) 300 mg, ARAVA (Leflunomide) 20 mg, INJ. Folitrax 20 mg once on sundays. Folvite 5 mg mondays to saturdays. Wysolone is now completely stopped. When I take wysolone there is no pain in fingers. Here is the test reports at a glance, Uric Acid 3.69 (range 2.6-6.0), RF 7.15 (<14), CRP 3.02 (<5) vit D (25 oh D) 36.12 (30 -100. AntiCCP Anti Body 5.61 (<20). CBC, Haemoglobin 11.8 gm/dl (range 12.5 - 15.3), MCHC (Mean corpuscular Hemoglobin concentration) 32.9 (range 33.4-35.5),Total RBC 4.0 million cells/cu mm (range 4.5-5.1), lymphocytes 52% (range 20-40) basophil 00 (range 01-02), ESR 16 (range <30) SGPT 13.8 U/L (range <35, Lipase 32.5 U/L (range 30-300), CRP 1.20 (range <10), amylase 78.2 (range 30 -110) Test was done in SERUM, Kolkata in 15th june 2017. Many doctors are telling me that this is rheumatic arthritis, But after 6 months of taking medicines for the same pain the still there, only fingers does not get deformed in afternoon. Please tell me is the diagnosis is right? Am I on right treatment? Or there is any other problem? Is there any bad action for taking panlipase 25000 for last 5 years? One more question for RA CRP & RF should be positive, but for my case it is negative, so how can it be RA?
I have lower back pain from last 10 days Give me some suggestions for treatment While sitting in office it will pain more.
I am 17 years old boy, I sense back pain in some postures and angles weather it is while sitting or sleeping and some times I feel the pain like pinching my back with a needle for few seconds the pain location is exactly at dorsal and lumbar. Though my bones are normal according to the reports of MRI and also there are no stones in my kidneys I am sensing pain some times. Hope I will get a solution.
Want Acl reconstruction in right knee. Please tell good exercise and supplement medicine to strengthen it.
Hi doctors, am getting pain in my shoulders and neck. Am sleeping in bed where its not equally balanced. Please let me know can I sleep without bed in iron cot with plastic charpoy. Kindly advice.
1 year ago I met with accident and my cervical pr collar bone total broken. So doctors suggest me. For surgery. And dotted the broken bone with titanium plate. And also I have hair line fracture in my right foot. So I want to know is I am able to gym right know. The plate is still attached. So suggest me. Some tips. Or suggestions what kind of things I do. Respected doctor. Also. Give me knowledge how to heel faster. addiction has been stop till after 3 months. Thank you.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache.
- Panckarma: Panchkarma remedies like Kati Vasti and Patra Pinda Sweda etc., are highly benefical and give great results for back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
The entire humanity is now used to a fast paced, stressful life without time to think about their physical and mental health. Your body can adapt to this kind of lifestyle for a while. After which, one fine day, it might breakdown, with or without warning. Emotional stability is lost, and physical trauma is felt, and everyday activities may seem to be scary. Yoga comes to the rescue for all your problems. Be they physical or mental.
The real essence of Yoga lies around improving the life force at the base of the backbone. It attempts to achieve holistic goodness through various physical and mental workouts. Coming to the physical level, the procedures comprise of several postures or yogic asanas which can keep the body healthy, while on the mental level, there are some breathing techniques which helps in disciplining the mind. The benefits of Yoga are almost endless, and this is the reason why it has received international acclamation even when it had originated in India centuries ago.
How can Yoga aid you to live a better life?
No matter whether you are from the West or East, regular practice of Yoga can will offer tons of benefits which include:
- Improvement of flexibility: This is the most significant benefit of Yoga where you can improve your posture with each practice sessions. Inflexibility can bring about a lot of movement issues; tight hamstrings can flatten the lumbar spine while tight hips can cause strain to the knee. Daily Yoga can relieve the connective tissues while improving posture.
- Builds muscle strength: Strong muscles are not just meant for making you look good; it can protect you from conditions such as back pain, arthritis and falls among aged people. With regular practice of Yoga, you can see your muscles becoming stronger and flexible within a short span.
- Prevention of joint and cartilage breakdown: While practicing Yoga, all the major joints of the body runs through a roller coaster of motion. This can prevent degenerative arthritis and squeeze the parts of the cartilage which are not usually used.
- Improve the health of the bone: Several postures of Yoga demand you to bear your own weight such as the downward and the upward facing dog which also helps in making the bones in the arms stronger. Plus, Yoga is known to lower the cortisol levels which can boost the level of calcium in the bones.
- Protection of the spine: The spinal disks which help in absorbing shock crave for movement through which they get the nutrition. Yoga can get you optimum backbends, twists and forward bends to keep the disks in a supple condition.
How has Yoga helped in improving health condition?
Timothy McCall, MD, wanted to come to India to research and investigate on the benefits of Yoga in 2002. Weeks before that he developed tingling sensation along with numbness in his right hand. He was scared and thought that it was something serious like multiple sclerosis or a brain disease but found that he had a nerve blockage in the neck and chest.
Even though it was incapacitating to some extent, this ailment was a blessing in disguise as he could allow Yoga experts to evaluate the cause of the problem and treat it and his experiment reaped benefits. He practiced Pranayama which is a breathing exercise, different moves and chanting to restore vital energy to the affected parts. This had not only helped him to get rid of these problems but also made his body even more flexible, improved his postures and relieved him of various symptoms.
Basic Yoga asanas that can help maintain health
- Eka Pada Rajakapotasana
More real life examples can be cited where people suffering from chronic illness have gotten a complete relief by practicing Yoga. Across the world, this ancient Indian therapy has been acknowledged as an effective alternative therapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.