Doctor in Noble Hospital
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Noble HospitalYour feedback matters!
Autism is a condition that afflicts many children around the globe and continues well into adulthood, with far-ranging and lifelong repercussions. While there is no permanent cure for this debilitating condition, one can turn to a number of treatments and management methods in order to take care of the symptoms and suppress the onset of the same. Let us find out more about the causes of the condition as well as the diagnosis, diet and homeopathic treatment for the same:
This is a neurological disease that children are usually born with. It may arise due to genetic or environmental factors. This is a complex ailment that has a bearing on the social and communication skills of the child and it affects his/her development as the child grows into an adult. Intake of drugs and other kinds of harmful medications during pregnancy are the most notable causes of this disease, while a faulty carrier gene could also bring on this condition in many cases. Exposure to many kinds of chemicals may also lead to the onset of this condition.
While there are no lab tests that can determine the presence of this condition, doctors usually conduct the diagnosis on the basis of the symptoms, including constant tantrums, repetition of words as well as slurring, and over sensitivity towards pain. Further, a clinical evaluation based on the milestones touched by the child in the development process will also be studied carefully in order to make the right diagnosis. Screening tests can help determine the presence of this condition.
Diet & Management -
There is a large body of medical practitioners who hold the belief that the diet of a patient can have a large bearing on how he or she reacts to autism and its symptoms. As per many medical studies, it is known that these patients are not able to digest gluten and casein very well, which is why they should eliminate the same from their diet. Therefore, the patients must stick to gluten-free food like rice, vegetables, corn, soy and even fruits. Further, they should even try to avoid casein-rich food like dairy.
Homeopathic Treatment -
These medicines should always be prescribed by a doctor. There are several types of medicines available to treat and manage the symptoms, especially if they arise due to genetic reasons. These may be prescribed for a period of six months to one year at a time, depending on the severity of the symptoms.
The Houston Homeopathy Method has been known to give relief to over hundreds of children suffering from this ailment. Constitutional homeopathy can also be used in such cases so as to bring some respite from the symptoms. Some of the most effective Homeopathic medicines for curing Autism are Stramonium, Tarentula hispanica, Calcarea carbonica, Natrum muriaticum and Carcinosinum.
My mother seems to having migraine. She is having severe headache in d temporal part. N feeling nauseous. She took crocin advance for d headache. please suggest me good to take away her headache.
Migraine is a burning health problem of modern age affecting more than 1 in 10. It is a widespread, chronic and intermittently disabling characterized by recurrent headaches with or without aura.
In Ayurveda, this condition is referred to as ‘Sooryavarta’. Surya means ‘Sun’ and avarta means ‘affliction’ or ‘blockage’. It is caused by excessive stimulation of the brain and blood vessels.
What causes migraine?
The pitta dosha obstructs the flow of Vata dosha in the brain. This causes throbbing and pulsating pain and the pain increases with every pulse. Since the pitta is dominant in the afternoon, the intensity of the headache is at its peak and it slowly reduces by evening.
Some of the things you need to incorporate in your daily life in order to avoid migraine:
- Drink a lot of water
- Make improvement in the posture
- Sit in the dark room
- Get enough sleep but don’t oversleep
- Stretch yourself and relax as much as possible
- Hold an icepack on your forehead to reduce the pain
- Exercise regularly
- Try to avoid spicy food as much as possible
- Wear sunglasses while you go out in the sun
- Reduce the intake of tea and coffee
- Drink milk with a pinch of cardamom, saffron or turmeric
Here are some of the easy home remedies to treat initial stage migraine:
- Soak around 5-6 resins and almonds each at night and eat them in the morning. You can also drink the water in which they were soaked.
- Take a teaspoon of coriander seed powder and mix it in a cup of water. Leave it overnight. Drink it the next morning on an empty stomach.
- The fresh and tender leaves of jasmine or pomegranate are great to cure migraine. Crush the leaves well and mix with a pinch of salt to make fresh juice.
- You can drop a few drops of paste of saffron and ghee into each of your nostrils and inhale deeply. This can give you amazing results and can reduce your intolerable pain.
- Applying sandalwood on the forehead or a paste of black pepper, rice with bhringraj juice on your forehead will do wonders to your migraine pain.
- Take a fist full of doorva grass and blend it to obtain its fresh juice. Add a pinch of licorice powder to the juice and mix it well. Drink this solution in the afternoon continuously for a month. This will help in reducing the severity of the illness.
- Drink Ginger Tea as it helps in coping with other symptoms of migraine-like nausea, vomiting, etc. Include 2-4 grams of ginger in your diet daily, as it is considered as a superfood and helps in promoting over health.
- Inhaling Essential Oils like rosemary, lavender and jasmine helps reduce pain and ease the tension by attacking the triggers directly. Add 5-10 drops of the essential oil in hot water and take deep breaths so as to inhale the steam
- Use Sesame oil as a nasal drop. It relieves the gases that are causing the head pressure and relaxes the body. Put around 4-5 drops of sesame oil in your nostrils once in a day and inhale deeply.
- Apply Nutmeg Paste by adding crushed nutmeg powder with some water, and massage on your forehead. This can help in relieving a headache makes you calm, relaxed and helps you fall asleep.
- Yoga can be of great help in calming the mind and relaxing the blood vessels.
Few therapies to treat migraine attacks as recommended by Ayurveda are:-
It is considered as the most effective way in curing migraines and mental exhaustion. In this certain herbs are mixed to form pastes, which are then applied on the head of the patients. Before applying the herbal paste, a medicated oil is applied to the head and body. The paste is kept over the vertex (head), and is covered with the help of a plantain leaf for an hour. Then, the paste and oil are wiped off followed by a warm water bath.
In this ayurvedic therapy, a thin stream of warm oil is poured in a continuous stream over the forehead. When the oil is poured continuously, the pressure of the oil creates a vibration on the forehead, which allows our mind and nervous system to experience a deep state of mental rest. The feeling is almost similar to that of meditation.
Kavala Graha or oil pulling has a very powerful detoxifying effect, and its health benefits range from whiter teeth to increased relief from migraine headaches.
In this, the outer area of our head is covered by a leather cap. There is a hollow space inside the cap so that the medicated oil can be held in that gap for a certain period.
This therapy helps in curing diseases related to the brain such as migraine, throbbing pain, and depression.
In this ayurvedic treatment, medical oils such as shidbindu taila or anu taila are put in the nostrils in the same way as you put nasal drops. It helps in the treatment of the pain above the shoulder area.
Hello, I have 5 years old boy who is suffering with epilepsy, one of the problem he have got after 3 days from his birth time he was in nicu. Dr. Told me on that time he got holes in hurts & his brain got shock / the air passing problem to brain. Dr. Save his life that time. Now that, after 4.5 years when he lived a normal life, suddenly he get conversion & report of showing its a epilepsy. Dr. say that he will suffering with this for his whole life. I am so scared please guide, there is any option that he can leave normal life. I am crying every day when I am learn about epilepsy people on internet. Now he is leaving a normally at home & within his friends with Dr. Medicines, but what about his future? What do I do? Please guide me if any treatment in ayurveda also. And tell me is yoga good for the same?
I am suffernig from Seizures. I eat one zenoxa od 900 mg tablet (oxcarbazepine) everyday. What can be the long term side effects?
I am too much fatty and when I suddenly stand I feel like I am going to unconscious sometimes I unconscious and I eat 3 chapati in a day even that I have this much weight and I think so I am suffering from thyroid please doctor help me.
Hello Sir/Mam, I am taking livpil750+encorate500 in evening and livpil750+encorate300. I am facing the problem of swelling and skin rashes as red spot. Sir what is reason. What should I do in this situation?
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera, asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches. You should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the most ideal remedy for your problem.