Submit a review for Mai Mangeshkar HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am experiencing flautence problem since two month. Is this due to gas problems or something else. I fart like many times in a day and sometimes I need to go loo two or three times in a day. I feel like stomach upset but it's not like that, but fart problem is there. What medicine should I take? (Is omee-d can be used in this case? And when to take the medicine?)
Sir there is allot of acidity or jalan I my chest when I eat any thing from last to year whatever I eat there is allot of jalan in my chest and there is allot of burp after every eat.
Accidentally I was hit by something at my bladder normally it was OK now but when I touch the bladder egg its paining is there any problem in future I was unmarried please suggest your prescription sir.
Sir, I am 26 year old earlier at the age of 20 to 24 I started using drug (pill) everyday which name is sparxmo proxyvon but after 3 year of stop using this pill sometime I feel pain at my stomach and frequently I do pee even not digested the food I ate so what to do it is the side effect or what.
Because of acidity when we omitting after that which type of diet required and what are remedies after omitting to stop stomach pain.
The human digestive system is a very complicated and sizeable component of the body. It starts right at the beginning of the mouth, ending at the rectum. Some of the major responsibilities of the digestive system include absorption of essential nutrients and elimination of wastes.
Not only do digestive problems have embarrassing and unwanted symptoms, serious, chronic diseases can be caused if the minor problems are not treated.
Some digestive problems are listed below:
- GERD: This is a burning sensation that results from acids in the stomach being squirted into the oesophagus. A burning sensation is felt, right from the chest to the end of the throat. Frequent heartburns can lead to GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease), symptoms of which include dry cough, sore throat, chest discomfort and difficulty in swallowing.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain which occurs in the upper abdominal regions, mostly a result of excess food intake. It is commonly referred to as indigestion. Dyspepsia can be discomforting and if prolonged, medical assistance should be opted for.
- Chronic Constipation: Persistent constipation (chronic) is a sign that there is a problem with the elimination of wastes. This usually happens when the colon is unable to move or pass stools. Other major causes of chronic constipation can be changes in your usual diet, various eating disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and excessive consumption of dairy products among others.
- Food Intolerance: This occurs when the digestive system is unable to tolerate certain food items. This condition is different from food allergies as it only affects the digestive system. Some of the common symptoms include diarrhoea, headache, gas and vomiting.
Possible Serious Conditions-
A gastroenterologist is a type of doctor that specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases involving the digestive system. If you continue to experience digestion problems, it’s time to make an appointment.
More serious signs could mean an emergency medical problem. Those signs include:
- bloody stools
- continuous vomiting
- severe abdominal cramps
- sudden, unintentional weight loss
These symptoms could be an indication of an infection, gallstones, hepatitis, internal bleeding, or cancer.
You may be able to overcome digestion problems with treatment and lifestyle changes. Certain diseases of the digestive system might be long-term, but medications can help alleviate symptoms.
Identifying specific digestion problems and talking with a gastroenterologist can go a long way in terms of helping your doctor give you a proper diagnosis. Remember, you don’t have to put up with constant digestive issues.
I have erosive gastritis my doubt is erosive gastritis can completely curable or not with medicine and food how months it will take to complete cure of erosive gastritis.
There is swollen at my left side of the stomach, most probably at the left lower abdomen. Little pain is also there while bending down and the affected part becomes sometime heavy tight as compared to right side. I am also having pain at my left corner side of my back while bending down. Please help me or suggest any medicine.
Hello doc please help me .today I had get my ultrasound done.in it I had fatty liver grade 1 ,colitis and b/l renal calculi. 2.9 mm in kidney .i hardly drink alcohol ,twice in month I always eat healthy .why it happened to me. And what should I do. My age is 22 wght 70.
I have patient of complicated fistula treated with modern surgery two times but unsuccessful. A kashar sutra surgeon also show his helpless ness. Is there still possibility of treatment of this patient with kashar sutra.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.
I had severe pain in my lower abdomen so I went for ultrasound.in reports, 18 mm subserosa fibroid is found in anterior wall. So I want to know is their anything serious in this? Is this d reason for pain? N is it cured by medicines?
My stomach is always getting bigger and I got gas problem and if I don't release I will have pain and I can't release in the public area since it is always big sound. Motion is also not free sometimes. What to do? Pl help.
I am suffering from gastric problem and heart burn. In case of eating even a little oily or spicy loose motion starts. It is happening for last 3 month and was perfect earlier.
I am 27 years old male and suffering from a strange disease. I get blood after stool. But it happens in a year for 2-3 days. I fear ulcer/cancer. What you say?
Hi! Doctor, so I feel very ashamed of my problem That is :- when ever I get out of my house with some one or alone I just get some feeling I don't know but I just want to poop or fart and it's uncontrollable. Please, Doctor it's effecting my life in many ways like can't sit in a class, I just can't go to movie with my friends, and can't go anywhere with them. please help.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 6 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.