Treatment of Lumpectomy
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Prostate Laser Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Kidney Stones Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Jagtap HospitalYour feedback matters!
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
My skin is too much sensitive. I am having acne problem ,my skin is becoming dull and I have lost my brightness and shiny skin .i wants to no how I will get rid of acne and how I will get a brightness of my skin please plz I am in big tense suggest me a nice facewash wash which will surely suit me. I hope I any doctor will help me.
I have met a bike accident before 4 years. I have got a Scar on my Face below my nose which seems very weird. Can You please help me to cure it?
I am having black marks completely on my forehead when exposed in sunlight it mismatch with the face. So please give me some advice.
My face is becoming dull day by day, n I.am worried I don't become permanently dark, pls suggest me some medicine n diet so that I can regain brightness of my face.
I am having oily facial skin and my face looks very dull and unfresh. My face became dark. Please suggest me something that ll help me to get rid of this oily skin and look fresh n fair.
Hello doctors. Sir muze anus me bht burning or pain hota h. bleeding nhi hoti h. Ye problem 1 year se h doctor ko dikhya unhone scope dal kr cheque kia lekin na muze piles h or na hi fissure h.doctor ko bhi samz nhi aa rha h kya reson se yh ho rha h.and I am a student. And meri long sitting hoti h study ko lekr. Kya long sitting k karan ya kbhi kbhi constipation hota h iski vjh se ho rha h .doctor ka bhi ye khna h ki stree k karan bhi yhi ho skta h .meri diet bhi achi h pani bhi achi amount me piti hu. Aisa me kya kru jisse meri problem solve ho jaye. Kya muze yoga ya meditation start kr dena chaiye .usse benefit hoga? please help me.
I am 21 years old. I am having skin problem from 6-7 years. My skin, mostly in winters or sometimes in summers, gets dry and starts pealing off. And the bigger problem is that my friend is also getting the same problem. What to do?
While the use of makeup makes you look your best and also feel good about how yourself, it is equally important to know how much makeup to use and for how long. Understanding this may help you avoid common makeup-related skin problems.
How long can you really have makeup on your face?
Technically, you can wear makeup throughout the day without any problems as long as you do not have sensitive skin. You can use makeup which are specifically formulated for sensitive skin and can wear it all day.
Ideally, if you clean makeup at night after work, it is a good habit as you clean your face and prevent oil and dirt to get accumulated and clog your pores. Using oil blotting paper also reduces the amount of oil and dirt on your face.
What can you do to avoid the harmful effects of makeup on your skin?
- It is important to invest in quality tools and makeup according to your skin type
- Clear up heavy make-up (party make-up) with soothing milk or moisturizer
- Always wash your face in the evening when you are back and sleep with a clean face
- Regularly sanitize your tools. Wash your makeup brushes daily with lukewarm water and softly towel dry with a clean piece of cloth