Submit a review for Jaddi Dawakhana - PuneYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Testicular torsion is one of those ailments which causes a lot of pain and might lead to a urologic emergency. This is a condition where a cord which carries blood to the testicles gets twisted and causes pain. This cord is known as the spermatic cord. When the spermatic cord is twisted, not only does it stop the normal blood flow to the testes but it may also affect the flow of blood to other parts of the scrotum. This may also result in pain in other areas of the scrotum, not directly affected by the spermatic cord.
Some of the symptoms of the twisting of the spermatic cord may include one or multiple signs among the following:-
- A painful scrotum - One of the most obvious symptoms of this condition is a pain in the scrotum which varies according to the severity of the condition. Some of these issues may be caused by deformities within the scrotum or may even be brought on by injuries faced while exercising or playing sports.
- Abdominal pain - While pain in the scrotum is an obvious symptom, it may develop later and may, in fact, infest itself in the initial phases in the form of abdominal pain. This is a tell-tale sign and if it progresses to scrotal pain, it may be a clear indication of testicular torsion.
- Unusual testes position - With the gradual onset of pain in the scrotum, another indication is the abnormal positioning of one scrotum above the other. With the spermatic cord twisted, one of the testicles may rise above the other and stay that way causing pain.
- Physical discomfort - Some patients may even face nausea and vomiting. The pain in these cases will not manifest directly but will induce these symptoms. In such cases, the patients should consult the doctor urgently. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
A normal appetite for physical intimacy has its phases and begins to wane sometimes due to excess familiarity with a routine or situation. This can be fixed with efforts directed at revamping one's sex life, much like one would revamp an old and boring home or wardrobe. This can actually create a happier and brighter mood as well as increased intimacy due to the newness of it all. So let us take a look at three sure shot ways to revamp your sex life!
- De-clutter and de-stress: Take a look around your bedroom. Is it strewn unnecessarily with things that have no business being there? Children's toys, books, laundry baskets and unfinished business can add to the stress that one feels at the end of the day. One should be able to walk into a bedroom where the stress goes flying out the window and one gets into the mood to play with intimacy. Swap laundry that needs folding and excessive furniture with a few floor cushions, candles and some sink in bedding on the bed. Also, remove the profusion of cushions and use only a few, as too many objects on the bed can also act as a deterrent for a passionate time in bed. Keep the walls neat with a few works of art and open windows with drapes bellowing in the soft breeze to set the mood. Removing clutter from any part of the home and your private quarters can help in effectively removing stress that plays up between family members and couples in particular.
- Try something new: While you may have heard this advice many times, there is nothing old or dated about it. Doing something new is actually a mantra to create more excitement in your sex life. The use of toys, and new places as well as some amount of role play for a touch of fun can actually heat things up between the couple. Try a new routine or whisk each other away for the weekend or a quick lunch date.
- Set the mood for intimacy: From factoring in some 'us' time where you sit down and talk over a glass of wine, or simply taking a walk every single day - there are various things that you can do with your routine that will give you a renewed sense of intimacy even in the so called boring every day. Ensure that you also take better care of yourself and make your partner value you more in the bargain.
Revamping your sex life is finally a matter of reconnecting on the basis of new situations and shared responsibilities as well as old routines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Respected sir/mam last week I had sex with my gf and we did sex 4 times in 6 hours and now after 1 day she is feeling etching in her inner part of vagina and etching quit badly and while urination she feel sever pain. And since from today while urination she feels bleeding too. What we have to do. We are in tension .plzzz help us.
I have nightfall every 2nd day. Is it harmful for my health and my studies. Some say that it is natural and some say that it is harmful. please tell me detail about it.
Hi doctor, I had a good time with my gf yesterday, but I did not insert my penis inside her vagina. I was just rubbing it against her and was also wearing a condom. But when I ejaculated inside the condom I think a drop may have come out by the side and it may have touched her outside of the vagina. But she washed it way with soap and water anyway. She also had her periods the next day (bleeding. So what are the chances of her getting pregnant? She does not want to take i-pill or unwanted-72 bcoz she had one just 10 days ago.
My periods got over on 4th February and I had sex with my hubby on 11th February first time used protection and the second time we did without protection but I had an ipill within 2 hrs will there be pregnancy.
I have been masturbating a lot since I have been in my early 20's.I was always under the assumption and off course in a myth tat how much ever you masturbate your sperm reproduces. But it was recently tat I came across this app and read articles of the I'll effects of excessive masturbations and I have a lot of symptoms like early cum etc. But I have had a control over it and rit now I am 26 and mostly by next year beginning j may get married. I am really worried if my sperm count has reduced .I really dunno and I am in deep depression thinking bout tis factor. How do I find our tat my sperm count is normal or not and also are there chances tat I can overcome this. Pls help me advising on this as I don't want the girl to be effected cos of me. Also if I stop masturbation can I get over and control my additions can I still have chances of getting my sperm quality and count normal.
I'm 32 year old male. Married. And we are trying for a child. When we undergo for a intercourse everyday. I can't penetrate my penis as my penis become very small. What can I do?
According to ayurveda the body is said to be composed of the 7 dhatus i.e rasa(fliud), rakta(blood), mamsa (muscles), meda(fat), asthi(bones), majja(marrow) and sukra (semen).
*comparison are made just to explain theoretically, else they are far different things.
Sukra dhatu is present in both males and females , hence don't confuse it with sperms or seminal fluid .
Sukra dhatu is the last dhatu to be made after all 7 dhatus in body,
Hence, we can say sukra dhatu is essence of all the dhatus , it is well spreaded all through the body.
The sukra dhatu according to modern concepts can be understood as the sexual power, the ejaculation , the erectile strength , the quality of sperms , the semen or we can say overall reproductive strength of the person
A common lifestyle disorder of sukra dhatu is sukra Kshaya or loss of sukra dhatu , this includes common symptoms such as loss of erection, premature ejaculation, weakening of muscles, wrinkling of skin , whitening of hair , fatigue , loss of concentration power etc .
A proper care of diet and lifestyle is necessary to maintain healthy sukra dhatu.
Now to improve the dhatu:
- Take milk on daily basis ..milk and milk products are best for sukra dhatu ...
- Milk added with grinded almonds and pista have a good result...
- Ashwagandha powder has best results on sukra dhatu in males and for females shatavri powder has a great effect the powder can be taken with hot milk ...
- Fruits like dates , mangoes , fig, almonds , custard Apple ,strawberry , Apple , nuts , almonds , cashew etc have a positive result in improving sexual power .
- Vegies like spinach , cucumber , sweet potato , pumpkin seeds also boost sexual power..
- Fish especially tuna fish , lobster , egg yolk also increase the sukra dhatu...
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Did you know that regular sex intensifies your immunity power from various allergens and viruses, relieves you from daily stress and anxiety, and even aids in protecting the health of a man's prostate gland by pouring out the fluids within it. Regular intercourse also helps in releasing of chemicals, which improve mood as well as ease pain. May be no one told this to you, and so you have never known it. But every person can and must have intercourse until the old age! Though menopause in older women does influence the sexual drive, there is no reason why a healthy man or a woman cannot savour sexual pleasure at any point in life. Yes, the intensity and nature of the intercourse may change, but the pleasure and love will never be less.
In case your sex drive has reduced, you have plenty of reasons to bounce it back and spice up your life with a few easy tips:
- Have regular sex: This is the foremost thing that you must keep in mind. It will aid in keeping your sex drive in top gear by spiking up testosterone production, which is the hormone primarily in charge of libido in both men and women.
- Try to get rid of smoking: In case you are a chain smoker, it is advised that you pay a visit to your doctor and ask for a nicotine patch. If you ask why, it is because there is scientific evidence that smoking can clog the blood vessels in the male genitals, the way it blocks the arteries of the heart.
- Make a list of all the medicines you administer: Did you know that over 200 medicines may cause erectile dysfunction and other sexual troubles like reduced sex drive? This list includes regular medications like those used to treat high blood sugar, blood pressure, heart problems, depression and even stomach problems. So make a list of all your medicines and consult your physician to know if any of them are causing a reduction in your sexual drive. Of course, you will not be able to stop taking the medicine your body needs, but at least you can ask your doctor to change the brand or composition or dose of the medication.
- For women: Practice kegel workout: In case you have forgotten what kegel exercise is, then these are the squeezing workouts that your physician asked you to practice regularly because you faced some trouble with leaking urine. May be you are not aware that these exercises are very good for strengthening your pubococcygeus muscles, which are needed for orgasm. So practice them every day for twenty minutes.
There are many other ways to improve your sex life, and it varies from individual to individual. While consuming pesto and supplements of ginkgo biloba are great for men, there are various forms of lovemaking; be it staring at your partner or touching him or her sensuously. You must consult a sexologist to know about better ways of enhancing your conjugal life.
The inability of maintaining an erection or having one at all, is termed as erectile dysfunction. It's much more popular by the name of impotence or ED. Infrequent ED is normal, and it doesn't indicate a larger health issue whereas regular ED may signal an underlying health problem which causes relationship disputes, stress and reduced self-esteem.
ED can affect anyone: Erectile dysfunction can trigger in any person without any specific health or lifestyle issues. For instance, you may always have been very healthy and had a great lifestyle. You always took care of yourself, and you are free from anxiety, stress or depression. But you are wondering what may be the cause of your erectile dysfunction? You may have been figuring out prospective causes, and nothing seems to relate to this trouble. You are not under any severe medication, which may hit you with an ED or any injection which could be a possible reason for your erectile woes. In a moment of utter dismay, you may give way to thinking that either you have been destined to face it or maybe, it is simply hereditary.
Causes of ED: But this is not wholly true. There may be numerous health problems that can be inherited through genes, which in turn may lead to erectile dysfunction but impotence itself is not a hereditary issue. Medical conditions like cardiac disease or diabetes are commonly inherited and both are related to ED. But it is not possible to acquire erectile issues from the previous generation.
There are some sexologists who feel that there are a few particular genes, which may be inherited from the previous generation and that makes a man more vulnerable to erectile dysfunction. They believe that a few specific gene variables have been associated to high chances of developing ED, and these genes can make their way from father to son. However, this research is still continuing, and nothing has been proved until yet. Once it becomes evident, then the issue can be handled with gene therapy where your faulty genes can be altered with a correct one in the affected person. It may also be done by eliminating a redundant gene or adding a new gene, which can combat the one which is causing the dysfunction.
So while you may believe that your erectile dysfunction is because of your genes, it is quite likely that your impotence is not a hereditary problem at all. There is no need to be anxious that your private health issues will be inherited in your family line. So it's better to get rid of that vague idea right out of your mind. However, it is also important to consider that in case you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, there must be some underlying causes though they may not be evident. You are advised to eat a healthy diet and avoid unhealthy habits and talk to a sexologist to lower your risk of erectile dysfunction.
Hi I am 32 year but last 7 - 8 months se mera penis tight nai hota or discharge bhi jaldi ho jata hai . Koi medicine advice kare . Thanks.
It's not that you feel the same responsiveness while having a sexual relationship with your partner like you used to have earlier; impotency in women can occur at any stage due to various reasons. Sometimes such problems may strain your relationship with your partner.
If you know what impotency in women is, it will be helpful for you to get it treated:
- Inhibited desire disorder: Most women who are impotent in sex have almost no desire to have sex. Different causes that lead to such a situation are illness, tiredness, depression, anxiety, stress, relationship disharmony, and drug or alcohol abuse. Apart from these reasons, there are certain days in the monthly cycle of women when they lose the sexual desire. Medication and child birth can also be another cause for this. It may not seem serious in the beginning but gradually with time, things will change and frustration and unhappiness creep in a lovely relationship.
- Pain during intercourse: Dyspareunia or pain during intercourse also sometimes leads to impotency among women. It can be a superficial or deep pain. The main cause of the pain is that the womb is not able to lift up, and the discomfort for this does not allow the walls of the vagina to swell and allow the penis to enter the vagina. Mainly lack of lubrication and endometriosis is an important cause for such a pain. You will have superficial pain when there are issues like genital herpes, muscle spasms and other such problems. With experience of such pain, many women fear the feelings of intercourse, and they start lacking the sexual desire in total.
- Lack of ability to reach orgasm: It is a common belief that women have an orgasm with the penile penetration. The truth is that it's not. Only 25% of women are found to get orgasm in this way and others need clitoral stimulation for having orgasm. Thus, most women while having sex do not reach the climax! Women who love their partner without getting orgasm during sexual intercourse may feel different. And gradually they lose their desire for having sexual relations. There are a few factors like poor blood flow to the vagina, hormone imbalance that create this problem.
If you are facing any of the above problems, you may be suffering from impotency. However, do not get threatened as you are not alone, and getting to your doctor will help you out of such problems.