I am 37 male marriage I am having problem in sex with my panther I can not be able to have healthy sex life Having sex with my partner my water fall immediately im.
Can you suggest any pill for sex stamina increase Without any side effect. please let me know the name of pills.
I am 19 and I am suffering with moobs from last 3-4 years. I masturbate regularly (4-5 times a week. Does masturbation have an effect on it? Please help me out with a solution regarding preventive measures, diet or anything else. I am ready to work on it for 4-6 months also. But I need a guidance. Because of moobs I am feeling down both physically and mentally. What should I do?
How to stop the pregnancy if confirm. As ipill tablet works r any other tablet. So please tell me right path. Bcoz we r unmarried.
Treatment about erectile dysfunction 2nd stage. It is curable or not? If yes then reply in details thanks.
Im worried because me and my girlfriend had sex without condom and she she completed her her periods 6 days before and she has only 4 days of periods. And I pulled out my penis while I came. Is there any chance of pregnancy? If she is pregnant what is the solution to be prevented.
Sir I am 24 years of age I had unprotected oral sex and protected anal sex with a guy. After 4 days I was experiencing pain while urinating and when I wake up in morning and squeeze penis I get semen like thing. One of my friends diagnosed it as gonorrhea and claymadia and prescribed me with azithromycin (1 gm) and cefixime (200 mg) to be taken in a single dose. I took it and after 3 days the pain while urinating is somewhat gone but I still get the white color cheesy liquid after squeezing penis. What medicine shall I take? I have earlier suffered from candidiasis. And what are the chances of getting hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv through all this. Though even after 14 days I do not have any symptoms associated with hiv. I had earlier gone through elisa test in the month of september. Since I am in the window period is there any need to take the test?
I did masturbate continoulsy at the age of 14 and after college time I have indule vry mch in alchol and tobaco and cigrate due to this my sexual health affected very mch...now present I feel no power in my penis all nerves are affected badly..behind penis nerve is reflecting dead.strongness of penis is very null kindly suggest how to come out this things. Now feeling no interest in sex..affected from depression also.
During satisfied intercourse when I cum inside the partner and after then when I take my penis out all the sperm comes out of her vagina what should I do for this and whether it is good ir bad.
I have problem with my penis my penis gets small from 7" inch to 4.5"-5" inches I think due to masturbation, now what to do? Kindly Give smart and cheap advice. I will be very thank full to you And I can't spend enough time during sex only in 2 minutes I get discharge, earlier these things are not happens but now what to do?
Can I get pregnancy after 22 days of period my date is 13th November and we intercourse on December 6th.
In a month how much time we should have sex with a partner and pls help in this. And while in pregnancy till which month w e should have sex with the partner.
Human sexuality is a fairly complicated process and differs a lot between men and women. While most men can easily achieve orgasm, for women, is a completely different story. Many studies and self-reporting done on this subject have shown that very few actually get to orgasm most of the time and many fake it for a host of reasons. Let’s look at a few of the top reasons why women may fake it.
To make a session end – A woman, while in the act, may feel bored or want the session to end quickly especially if her partner is close to or has already achieved orgasm. She would want to fake an orgasm to bring conclusion to the session and get on with other things.
To boost the ego of the partner – Women may fake orgasms to ensure that their partners don’t feel guilty or inadequate about not making them climax. Although this usually happens in long term relationships, women may even do it in short term relationships to not hurt the ego of their men.
The partner doesn’t know how to bring a woman to climax – Many men don’t know how to bring their women to orgasm and thus, will try many things. There are other men who may not even care to know about pleasing their partners. In such cases, a woman may fake an orgasm as a ritual to show that she is also enjoying the act when she is actually not.
Used as a strategy to retain their partner in long term relationships – Many married women or women in long term relationships use fake orgasms to ensure that their partners feel happy. This is done so that their partners continue to stay with them and feel that they have been satisfying them well enough.
Faking an orgasm may lead to an actual one – Although this happens to a few women, some have reportedly stated that faking one orgasm might get them to have a real one. Some women also report being turned on by faking an orgasm.
She is afraid she will be judged – Many women feel insecure that if they are unable to orgasm with their respective partners, they might be judged as inadequate or incomplete. Thus, they would fake orgasms to bring finality to cover their own insecurities.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.
My penis becomes small and have 5 sec of stamina and also loosing and securise penis problem for this I have frustrated so pls penis problem for this I have frustrated so pls help me.
Sir. Mujhe swapndosh ho rhe h, month me 1se 2 baar, mujhe openly Dr. Ke pass Jane me jhijhk h, month me 1se 2 baar ho rhe h, month me 1se 2 baar, mujhe openly Dr. Ke pass Jane me jhijhk hota h because of my parents, so please suggest me ,what should I do.
When I go to latrine morning, sometime along with toilet sperm will come out. Can you please tell what is the problem?
Near By Clinics
DermatologistViman Nagar, Pune, Pune
AyurvedaHadapsar, Pune, Manjari Farm [Hadapsar}