Doctor in Heart care clinic
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Heart care clinicYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, I am having muscle spasm at both ends of chest. X ray is fine. What should be done to recover from this? Is ECG required to be done? Having pain whenever I move, stretch at one angle etc.
I have leg muscles problem and even my calf bones are weak nowadays I am using nurokind LC morning once and nervikure-OD during night, feeling better what is your advice?
My son Abhishek 21 years old is suffering with pain in both sides of hip joints, knee joints and thighs since last two years.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
I want to use vitamin e capsule for hair weakness and strengthening. Which capsule I can use and in which way?
I have dandruff from past 7 years and I have consulted many doctors and when I apply shampoos and creams it will be cured temporarily but after I stop the shampoos dandruff comes again and hair fall begins. Please provide me a permanent solution.
Hello sir I was slipped at floor. After 10 days I have pain in my upper cords lower back legs toes burning muscles but my buttocks and legs are more painful than another part of bodies. Blood pressure on 100 I checked many times. I had spinal injection when I was operated may be five year ago.
Myself Karthick from Chennai. 32 years old. I was suffering from Trichotillomania since childhood. It resulted in disfigured head with low hair density and some bald patches. Now I stopped pulling hair with the help of psychological treatment. May I know the available treatments for hair regrowth? PRP Cost? Thanks.
Joints form the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain.
Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Strains, sprains and other injuries of joints and around joints.
- Inflammation in and around joints
- CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis(A.S.)
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation (Tenosynovitis) etc.
Joint pain is extremely common. In one national survey, about one-third of adults reported having joint pain within the past 30 days.
Knee pain was the most common complaint, followed by shoulder and hip pain, but joint pain can affect any part of your body, from your ankles and feet to your shoulders and hands. As you get older, painful joints become increasingly more common.
For joint pain treatment we can use following techniques:
-Corrective devices if needed (orthotics)
-Manual therapy etc. depending upon the case.