Our medical care facility offers treatments from the best doctors in the field of General Physician.Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that y......more
Our medical care facility offers treatments from the best doctors in the field of General Physician.Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. All our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
E 1, Manish Park, Phase III,, NIBM Road, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra 411048
For acidity you take praval pisthi twice a day with milk, tab praval panchamrut 2-2 tab twice a day, tab kamdudha 2-2 tab twice a day upto 3-6 months avoid hot, spicy, fried and junk food eat every 2 hrly.
MBBS, MD, DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Yes low bp can be one of the cause for drowsiness.
FOR LOW B.P - 1. Eat a diet higher in salt.
2. To avoid problems with low blood pressure and lessen episodes of dizziness after meals, try eating smaller, more frequent meals. Cut back on carbohydrates. Rest after eating
3. Limit alcoholic beverages, Drink more fluids during hot weather and while sick with a viral illness, such as a cold or the flu.
4. Avoid heavy lifting.
5. Avoid prolonged exposure to hot water, such as hot showers and spas. If you get dizzy, sit down. 6. Get regular exercise to promote blood flow.
7. Be careful when rising from lying down or sitting. To help improve circulation, pump your feet and ankles a few times before standing up. Then proceed slowly. When getting out of bed, sit upright on the edge of the bed for a few minutes before standing.
8. Elevate the head of your bed at night by placing bricks or blocks under the head of bed.
9. Avoid straining while on the toilet.
10. Avoid standing still in place for long periods of time.
For homeopathic medicine. Contact us.
MD Hom., Certificate in Food and Nutrition, BHMS, Diploma In Yoga, PGDM
For skin problems, we need to see the case to come to any conclusion. Without visualizing the condition, it is difficult to come to any conclusion regarding skin disease. So if possible, do visit the clinic or book an online appointment for the treatment.
Fungal infection usually occurs recurrently, so the type of infection needs to be analysed. It may be either allergic, fungal, urticaria, eczema, psoriasis, lupus or any other disease.
For this, you need to take proper homeopathic treatment along with maintaining of hygienic conditions.
thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you.
Some of the best veg sources of protein include- legumes and beans, chickpeas, tofu, paneer, milk, almonds, peanuts, Greek yogurt. You can increase the intake of these in your diet.
We are here to guide you. For a detailed and customized diet plan, you can contact me.
Eat healthy, stay healthy