Doctor in Vedsuman Ayurvedic Panchakarma & Infertility Sexology Clinic
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Vedsuman Ayurvedic Panchakarma & Infertility Sexology ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My boss referred me Dr Sanjay Erande. He is one of the best physicians in city. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. The overall atmosphere in the Vedsuman Ayurvedic Sexology Clinic is very soothing. The complete process of erectile dysfunction was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
I was diagnosed with male sexual problems. I read about Dr Sanjay on one of the social media platform. With the help of his treatment for male sexual problems I am feeling so great ..Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but he has treated was able to treat me completely. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts.
I was worried because of my small penis size and I was not getting any solution to it. As one of my friend referred Dr Sanjay, I consulted heim and I got satisfactory results. Though the treatment took time but I am happy with the results.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sanjay Erande to be knowledgeable. Dr Sanjay gud but say side effects ??
Dr. Sanjay Erande provides answers that are inspiring. Thank You Sir
Boys who have hit puberty may often wake up and find seminal discharge on their nightclothes. This is the result of a spontaneous orgasm and is known as having a wet dream or nightfall. Nightfall is a common occurrence and nothing to worry about. For some people, this is a phase that they outgrow while for others, it can last a lifetime. The frequency of these emissions also varies from person to person. However, it can be frustrating as there is no rationale behind it and it can be embarrassing to talk about to friends and family.
Ayurveda is a form of treatment that not only look at the symptoms present, but addresses the problem as a whole. According to Ayurvedic texts, the semen secretion is dependent on the person’s diet, visual pleasure, sexual desire and lifestyle. Some of the factors that cause nightfall according to Ayurveda are tension, increased libido, stress and early sexual relationships. Depending on the factors that may be triggering this condition, there are a number of ayurvedic medications that can be used to treat it.
- The first step towards treating nightfall with Ayurveda is to have a healthy, well balanced diet. A nutritious diet strengthens the body and also makes it more responsive to medication. Avoid milk just before sleeping and have plenty of fruits to prevent a zinc and vitamin A deficiency.
- There are a number of Ayurvedic herbs that can be used in varying combinations to reduce nightfall. When it comes to herbal remedies, it is important to be patient and persistent. You must take your medication regularly at the same time and in the right dosage. Ashwagandha and Shilajit are ayurvedic herbs that correct sexual problems and boost energy levels. They also improve the quality of sperm, sperm count and endurance. Triphala can also be used to treat nightfall by providing nutrition to the body that may have been lost due to ejaculations.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways of preventing nightfall. This improves the connectivity between your mind and body and calms the mind. Pranayama yoga also helps reduce stress and is in turn reduces nightfall. Pranayama is best practiced in the morning as soon as you wake up. To practice this form of yoga, close one nostril and breathe in through the other. Hold your breath for an instant and breathe out through the other nostril. Alternate nostrils and begin with ten sets and work your way up from there. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
How to stop automatic sperm leaking? Everyday my sperm is automatically leaking when I falls in sleep. I'm getting irritated with this can you please tell me the solution for this.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where a man finds it difficult to maintain an erection during a sexual performance. Over 50% of the overall population above the age of 75 suffers from this condition. This might occur from a lack of sexual desire or from a person suffering from conditions, such as fatigue, anxiety and stress. Excessive consumption of alcohol also leads to erectile dysfunction. Some standard treatments related to erectile dysfunction include implants, vacuum pumps, surgery and natural treatments.
What leads to erectile dysfunction?
An erection involves the participation of nerves, brain, blood vessels, muscles, etc.Erectile dysfunctionscan be caused by obesity, diabetes, tobacco consumption, Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, problems involving the prostate gland, etc. A study showed that more than 60% of the people who are over dependent on alcohol tend to suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Why a visit to the doctor is necessary?
Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of completely unrelated diseases or health problems. It is necessary to know the underlying cause of the symptoms of this condition. Some common treatments suggested by doctors are losing weight, exercising, and curbing the intake of alcohol and cigarette smoking. Doctors often prescribe medicines such as Viagra and Levitra, but that might come with side effects such as headaches, nasal congestion and dizziness.
Natural remedies to treat erectile dysfunction
- Dehydroepiandrosterone: Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA hormone is produced by the adrenal gland. Our body has the capability to convert this hormone into both estrogen and progesterone. The dietary supplement of DHEA is prepared from soy and yam. A study conducted in Massachusettsin the year 1999 showed that consumption of DHEA supplements can greatly improve this condition within six months.
- Consumption of L-arginine: L-arginine is a naturally occurring amino acid present in the body. It increases the rate of nitric acid in the body which in turn relaxes the blood vessels and facilitates a successful erection. A study conducted by the NIH in 1999 confirmed that the intake L-arginine on a daily basis significantly helps in treating erectile dysfunctions. L-arginine can also be taken with pycnogenol to get quick results.
- Kavach Beej: Beneefits of Kavach Beej include the remedies for fatigue, tiredness, lack of sexual desire, and erectile dysfunction. This herb has a catchy name, but it is also very potent as a sexual libido enhancing herb, improving both low testosterone and returning the thyroid bodily hormone to normal, improving sex.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is used as the important part of many Indian Ayurvedic remedies for the sexual health of Men. Shilajit is famous and popular for being effective in the treatment of numerous diseases, health conditions and disorders. Shilajit is generally considered to be very useful and most effective in the treatments of problems related to sexual health.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has been used since 2000 years to treat erectile dysfunction in Indian Medicine in some traditional and folk remedies. It boosts libido and increases longetivity. Ashwagandha reduces stress level, so benefits to improve the stamina.
- Safed Musali: Safed musli, a very potent ayurvedic aphrodisiac herb, has been proven to be extremely beneficial in treating low libido and erectile dysfunction. Safed musli is also an excellent remedy for several other male conditions, including infertility, oligospermia or low sperm count, premature ejaculation, and physical weakness. It has the ability to increase your sperm count and semen motility, and thereby improves your fertility. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Yoga is known for improving the testosterone levels as well as increasing your blood flow to the pelvic area of the body that aids in beating erectile dysfunction. If erectile dysfunction is becoming a serious issue in your sex life, and is making you feel embarrassed, and if there is intriguing fear of intimacy with your partner, then it is important to get hold of a yoga mat and try out some easy yoga poses that can alleviate the issue to a considerable extent.
The yoga techniques are well-regarded for their ability to spice up your sex life, and you may try some of these yoga poses to get over your erectile dysfunction.
- Seated forward bend: This can help in boosting your endurance by toning as well as strengthening the perennial muscles of your body, which are known for aiding in erectile rigidity. Practising this pose or asana regularly will not only help in beating erectile dysfunction, but also delay the ejaculation as it can contract the perennial muscles right before the orgasm. It is recommended to try this pose and practice it regularly for at least 10 to 15 seconds at a stretch for better results.
- Plank pose: This asana is one of the most effective ways of treating erectile dysfunction and improve the levels of stamina in the bedroom. After performing it consistently for a week or 10 days, you can notice an uplift of your stamina levels and an increased upper-body strength that is required while having intercourse. You will have to do this regularly and hold the position for as long as you can and lower down your body slowly.
- Raised legs pose: This posture helps in offering an intense workout to the core muscles and involves the glutes and quads as well. This, in turn, aids you to last longer while having intercourse in the missionary position. It also helps in stretching of the muscles which are located at both the sides of the lumbar region and the hip flexor that helps a human being to bend the knees. Practising the exercise on a regular basis increases energy levels and blood flow to the pelvic region and combat erectile dysfunction to an accountable degree.
It is no surprise that premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction lead to various problems that also affects the bonding between two persons. Increased stress levels along with various other factors have contributed to all these health issues that can be easily shot down through proper practice of yogic postures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hello Doctor I had sex 5 days before for the first time and my penis inner layer came out I thought my inner layer would get down as it used to be but it is still the same. My foreskin is up n my inner layer of penis is still out. When I tried pulling my foreskin to go down it was not coming to the same position as it used to be. So tell me what should I do?
Is mastriburion can cause me in future. Is their any problem to have kids in future. And tell me how to control masturbation.
Self pleasuring is a normal process during the growing up years and later on in life too. It is recommended by doctors to promote overall health. A lot of times, self pleasuring is a good way to relieve the pent up sexual feelings. The issue, however, is when people (both men and women) get addicted to it and start depending on it for pleasure.
It is a pleasurable act, and therefore especially in the early years of life, it can become an addiction. People also tend to use it to beat loneliness, when they are excited sexually, and of course, to beat boredom. Indulging in it more than 3 to 4 times a week can be normal. However, if there is an urge to masturbate multiple times daily, it is time for concern. Continued into the 20s, there are harmful physical and psychological problems as a result of over-masturbation, as noted below:
- Anxiety: Masturbation puts people in a very comfortable position and therefore when there is a partner to go with, there are anxiety issues relating to size, stamina, and ways to please the partner. The performance anxiety which is quite common can be very high in over-masturbators. Both males and females with this habit can face sexual exhaustion and recurrent genital infections also.
- Chronic fatigue: Masturbation induces the production of the steroid hormone, cortisol. This increases the rate of metabolism and therefore leads to an exhausted and fatigued feeling.
- Back pain or discomfort: Over masturbation reduces the production of oxytocin, DHEA, testosterone and DHT. The depletion of these neurochemicals triggers a release of the inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2, which is one source for lower back pain.
- Groin and/or testicular discomfort and pain: There is a loop between the pituitary-adrenal-testicular glands, which is responsible for production of oxytocin and testosterone production. These have anti-inflammatory properties and over-masturbation tends to reduce this production. This leads to a groin pain which can extend into the testicles and continue chronically.
- Penis shrinkage: When started early in life, the amount of growth hormones in the body reduces with over-masturbation. This leads to inadequate amount of hormones for the penis to grow to its full size, leading to a smaller organ.
- Premature ejaculation: Again, the reduction in hormones including testosterone and other neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin leads to a weak parasympathetic nervous system. The result is a weaker erection, sperm leakage, and premature ejaculation.
- Hair loss: The hormone and neurotransmitter reaction also leads in high levels of prolactin and DHEA in the body, leading to hair loss.
As seen from above, over-masturbation does have a lot of side effects and it is better to treat it early on when you realize it is an issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.