Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Vedsuman Ayurvedic Panchakarma & Infertility Sexology ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sanjay Erande to be knowledgeable. Dr Sanjay gud but say side effects ??
Self pleasuring is a normal process during the growing up years and later on in life too. It is recommended by doctors to promote overall health. A lot of times, self pleasuring is a good way to relieve the pent up sexual feelings. The issue, however, is when people (both men and women) get addicted to it and start depending on it for pleasure.
It is a pleasurable act, and therefore especially in the early years of life, it can become an addiction. People also tend to use it to beat loneliness, when they are excited sexually, and of course, to beat boredom. Indulging in it more than 3 to 4 times a week can be normal. However, if there is an urge to masturbate multiple times daily, it is time for concern. Continued into the 20s, there are harmful physical and psychological problems as a result of over-masturbation, as noted below:
- Anxiety: Masturbation puts people in a very comfortable position and therefore when there is a partner to go with, there are anxiety issues relating to size, stamina, and ways to please the partner. The performance anxiety which is quite common can be very high in over-masturbators. Both males and females with this habit can face sexual exhaustion and recurrent genital infections also.
- Chronic fatigue: Masturbation induces the production of the steroid hormone, cortisol. This increases the rate of metabolism and therefore leads to an exhausted and fatigued feeling.
- Back pain or discomfort: Over masturbation reduces the production of oxytocin, DHEA, testosterone and DHT. The depletion of these neurochemicals triggers a release of the inflammatory hormone prostaglandin E2, which is one source for lower back pain.
- Groin and/or testicular discomfort and pain: There is a loop between the pituitary-adrenal-testicular glands, which is responsible for production of oxytocin and testosterone production. These have anti-inflammatory properties and over-masturbation tends to reduce this production. This leads to a groin pain which can extend into the testicles and continue chronically.
- Penis shrinkage: When started early in life, the amount of growth hormones in the body reduces with over-masturbation. This leads to inadequate amount of hormones for the penis to grow to its full size, leading to a smaller organ.
- Premature ejaculation: Again, the reduction in hormones including testosterone and other neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin leads to a weak parasympathetic nervous system. The result is a weaker erection, sperm leakage, and premature ejaculation.
- Hair loss: The hormone and neurotransmitter reaction also leads in high levels of prolactin and DHEA in the body, leading to hair loss.
As seen from above, over-masturbation does have a lot of side effects and it is better to treat it early on when you realize it is an issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 27 and breast growth is not proper. I want to know if there can be hormonal imbalance and whom should I consult for the same. Can Ayurvedic medicines help in increasing the same? Please reply at your earliest.
Did you know that camphor is very effective in keeping your home devoid of bad odor? Camphor or kapoor, as it is commonly called, can be found in every Hindu household. It is primarily used for purposes like pooja and aarti and for warming the house. It is considered to be a holy substance, the flames of which drive away negative energies and evil forces. However, camphor is beneficial in several other ways as well. It can be used as a natural home freshener which serves certain purposes.
Benefits of Camphor
- Camphor helps in killing germs. It is also an excellent way to purify the air in the surroundings of your home. Burning camphor or kapoor regularly is an effective way to eliminate germs from your household.
- It keeps your home odour free
- Artificial room fresheners, which are commonly used, contain a harmful chemical known as phthalates. This chemical may lead to the development of several health complications in children and pregnant woman. Instead of using such artificial room fresheners, you should use camphor as an alternative. It is very effective in eliminating odor. You need to burn the camphor in a lamp, ideally in the center of a room. Place it in a location from where the fragrance can reach all the parts of the room.
- It acts as an effective insecticide. Camphor contains properties, which act as an efficient natural insecticide. You can apply camphor to get rid of insects such as ants, bed bugs and mosquitoes. Here are the ways you can follow:
- In case of ants, you need to dissolve a small amount of camphor in water. Sprinkle it over the area where you see ants, and they will go away instantly.
- For eliminating bed bugs, you should wash your bed covers and bed sheets and mattresses in the sun. Put a chunk of camphor, put it in a piece of muslin cloth and keep it between the mattresses. This will drive all bed bugs away.
- Camphor is very useful in eliminating or getting rid of mosquitoes in your house. Camphor is made from the extract of a certain tree. Compared with other natural mosquito repellents, camphor has the most powerful mosquito repellent activity and capability. You need to light the camphor in your room and shut all doors and windows. Leave the room in this condition for around fifteen minutes and you will get a completely mosquito-free environment.
Other than being a natural freshener, camphor is also beneficial for the treatment of several skin problems such as rashes and irritation. It helps in treating pregnancy cramps and helps in the treatment of acne scars as well. Instead of using chemical camphor, it is always recommended to use Bhimseni Camphor (Kapoor). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.