Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes
Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Diabetes In Children
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Gestational Diabetes
Patient Review Highlights
The world's ancient healing system has won over the cutting edge traditional medicine for one reason i.e. they work. What's more, in view of this, they have been consolidated into the regular day to day existence of billions of individuals on the planet. Ayurveda in regards to the exceptionally advanced dis-ease of cancer and look at the ayurvedic treatment for cancer.
How Ayurveda Sees Cancer
In Ayurveda cancer is a disease that regularly includes every one of the three substantial humors (Pitta, Vata, Kapha), however, it normally begins with a transcendence of one. At one point when an individual's digestive fire or enzyme stores are low, permitting a development of toxic substances, this can make a domain for a cancer to develop. The cancer speaks to a negative life energy, something like a micro-organism, which has ended up set up in the body.
For Ayurvedic Treatment of Cancer
Changing your lifestyle to incorporate, more vegetables, live foods, and organic, grass-fed meats while, decreasing handled foods is a piece of it. Nowadays, more individuals are finding out about antiquated systems, for example, Ayurveda so as to give a general course of action to anticipating cancer.
A Natural Preventative Approach
- Foods which are brimming with life-constrain (prana) incorporate those which are fresh, whole, enzyme rich, sun-ripened, alkalizing and organic and are plant based.
- Maintain a strategic distance from refined flour items.
- Eat low glycemic foods that have low sugar content.
- Foods which have a superb rejuvenative capacity are: fresh foods, for example, child greens, sprouts, wild greens, and enzyme-rich foods.
- Eat dim green verdant vegetables, particularly foods that are in the cabbage family, for example, kale, collards, and so on.
- Sea vegetables and green growths have intense rejuvenative properties.
It's what you eat that considers well as what you keep away from:
Avoid hydrogenated fats, saturated animal fats, heated oils or fried foods. Build up the ability to listen to the signs your body is giving you. Your body is continually addressing you giving signs as to how balanced or imbalanced it may be. Do normal rejuvenation and purging practices, for example, liver and gall-bladder flushes, fasting, and so forth. Find your one of a kind body-mind constitution and utilize spices, herbs and foods as per your extraordinary individual needs. Exercise once a day. Have a program that incorporates stretching, aerobic exercise, strengthening, meditation and inhale work.
If you are suffering from excessive stress, it is likely that your physical and emotional health may be affected. Your sexual life too is affected due to stress. Too much of stress leaves you physically tired and exhausted. Because of this, you will not have enough energy to have sex. Moreover, when you are stressed out about some issue, your libido gets affected, and you might not have any interest in having sex.
Effects of stress on your sexual life
- Stress results in a negative body image. The hormones which are associated with stress may impact metabolism. With the increase in the production of these stress hormones, you may feel sluggish and gain weight, thereby providing a negative body image due to which you might not have the desire to indulge in sexual activity. Stress causes lowered self-esteem which results in less sex.
- Stress results in reduced libido. The hormones associated with stress are required by the body in small amounts, but the overproduction of these hormones can suppress sexual hormones, leading to decreased libido.
- Extreme stress may affect personal relationships and cause conflicts between a couple. This will result in rare sexual activity as proper communication between a couple gets reduced.
- You may start drinking excessively because of stress. Too much alcohol is bad for sexual health. It makes sex dull and less pleasurable. Alcohol causes dehydration, which affects lubrication. Stress also affects a person’s fertility and menstruation cycle, which could hamper your sex life.
Ayurvedic treatment for stress
Ayurveda offers effective treatments to get rid of stress. By using natural and herbal Ayurvedic medicines, you can get rid of unnecessary stress from your life and revive your sexual life. Here are some effective Ayurvedic treatments for getting rid of stress:
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are stress reducing in nature. You can use herbs such as ashwagandha, bala, brahmi, gotu kola, saraswati churna, vacha, tulsi, shankapushpi, Siberian ginseng, liquorice, vidari and shatavari.
- You should consume food items, which help in reducing stress. These include coconut, walnut, mangoes, pineapples and bananas, fried in ghee.
- Several natural drinks can help in relieving stress. These include tomato juice, ginger tea, garlic milk, and tulsi tea.
- You should practice stress relieving activities such as yoga and meditation. Several yoga asanas in different poses should be practiced.
- You can try several stress relieving Ayurvedic therapies. These may include Shirodhara (bliss therapy), Abhyanga (warm oil massage), Shiro Abhyanga and Nasya (head massage).
Ayurveda helps in controlling stress. A combination of several benefits known as Panchakarma is provided by Ayurveda for reducing stress. Reduced stress will drastically improve your sexual performance and sexual stamina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher level of blood sugar in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is that it does not completely go away and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attack, stroke, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar level has to be managed so that there is a delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks – one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies which have proven to be very effective against diabetes:
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed.