Doctor in Colony Nursing Home
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Colony Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
I had sex wid my gf yesterday and that to without protection and that was her first time but I did not cum inside her. Is it safe or I recommend her to take ipill. Her periods passed 3 days ago. Help me.
Me and my gf had sex on 18th DEC. We used condoms. But after that she got period on 5 the or 6th of Jan which was her normal date. But it lasted for only one day which happened for the first time in her life. Usually she used to have 4-5 days of period. From yesterday also she is having some vaginal discharge. So are these indications that she is pregnant? What are the ways to confirm it?
My age is 35 and planning to get married by thus year. What things I need to take care so that I do not have any problem in my pregnancy. I know I am very late but it can be possible to have healthy pregnancy now also?
Please tell me the name of a numbing gel/cream I really don't want to feel any pain for first time intercourse I want to use it for the first time. I am a virgin and married. I want to use numbing gel/cream to numb hymen ONLY FOR FIRST TIME so that my partner can penetrate and after that we will start proper intercourse after 20-30 min when my hymen will become normal, I don't want any suggestions that "first time it will pain" "don't be afraid, try long foreplay" etc. Because we have tried all but whenever he tries to penetrate I feel lot of pain so we stop. My married life is in danger please please I beg you help me tell me name of a numbing gel/cream to numb my hymen only for first time. Hope someone will understand my situation and tell me name of gel or cream.
Hello mam maine ek saal pehle sex kar tha tab se yoni(vagina) khuli rah gyi. kya yuni (vagina) vapas tight nahi hoti please suggest.
Hi, My wife is pregnant first trimester, she is feeling nausea almost full day. Kindly guide me suitable diet for her & baby.
Please suggest. Hairootz soflets contain biotin, folic acid, grape seed extract, minerals and vitamin I can take for hair fall during pregnancy period 3 months.
I am a breastfeeding mother .i m continuously loosing weight at the time of my pregnancy till now. Whats the reason behind this. Even I feel fatigue headache and body ache are normal for me now. What should I do .to become healthy.
Your libido or is very important for having a passionate intimate life with your partner. An enhanced drive is required to have the ultimate experience in bed improving your overall physical experience. There are foods that boost your libido, enhancing your sexual urge. However, some foods are also responsible for restricting your libido, which may result in poor sexual drive and loss of longing to have sex.
Here some common food items from your everyday consumption list, which are responsible for restricting your libido.
1. Beans: Beans are usually praised as they are high in fiber and contain antioxidants. However, beans are not considered good for a sexual drive because of being glassy. Beans contain indigestible sugar, which causes gastric issues and lowers your libido.
2. Chocolate: Chocolate contains methylxanthines, which makes your skin more sensitive and aroused. However, in spite of acting as an enhancer, chocolate results in fatigue and causes tiredness. Due to fatigue, sexual performance is lowered.
3. Fried Food: Enjoying greasy fried foods like burgers and fries should be restricted if you want to have healthy sex. The trans-fat found in fried foods is known to cause a decrease in the male and female libido. The impact of devouring these trans, unsaturated fats results in irregular sperm production in men and meddles with gestation in women. French fries should be avoided before having sex.
4. Microwaved popcorn: Microwave popcorn can have severe effects on your libido. The chemicals present in the inner lining of the bags which contain these popcorns is said to cause a lowering of sex drive in men. The acids present such as perfluoroalkyl acids- PFOA and PFOS cause lowering of sperm count.
5. Red meat: Regular consumption of red meat makes you consume excessive growth hormone, fats and antibiotics. These decrease natural sperm production and production of testosterone. Loss of sexual drive is caused.
6. Potato chips: Potato chips contain trans-fats, which may cause oxidative body damage and disrupt normal hormone secretion. You are likely to gain weight, get tired easily and thus your overall libido will go down.
7. Cheese: Cheese is processed with antibiotics and growth hormones. This causes disorder in the natural production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. These are the primary sexual hormones, which are related to sex drive. Hence, consuming a lot of cheese is bad for your libido.
8. Soya bean: Soya beans can cause disruption and disorder in hormone levels because of the presence of phytoestrogen compounds in it. These compounds try to mimic estrogen and cause lessened energy and sex drive.
A decrease in your libido and sexual drive can be caused from the most common everyday foods that you consume. You should know which foods to avoid, if you want to have a healthy sexual life.