Doctor in Clear Vision Eye Hospital, Kondhwa Budruk
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Clear Vision Eye Hospital, Kondhwa BudrukYour feedback matters!
Constipation causes a lot of discomfort to children. A lot of factors are responsible for constipation among children.
Some of them are:
- Deliberate Withholding: Often children may consciously avoid visiting the toilet, which may make them feel constipated. This may be due to embarrassment, especially in public spaces or they might be too engaged in playing to not go to the toilet, altogether. Some children do it out of fear when a previous toilet experience has been particularly painful.
- Illness and Medication: Infections and illnesses, especially ones pertaining to the stomach cause the child to become constipated. Many medicines and supplements also affect the digestive system and can lead to constipation.
- Diet: This is the primary cause of constipation in children. If the child's diet has low water and fibre content and heavily features sugar and processed foods, stool becomes hard and bowel movement gets restricted.
Treatment for constipation in children:
Constipation in children is treated differently than in adults as their diets and patterns of bowel movement are dissimilar. The primary treatments for constipation in children are:
- Dietary Adjustment - Making changes to the child's diet by including high fibre foods (such as fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain breads, cereals, etc.) can help cure constipation. Compelling the child to intake ample fluids in the form of water or milk is also necessary. Sugary drinks must be avoided.
- Stool softeners and laxatives - The administration of bowel movement enhancing medication is the simplest way of treating constipation in children. There are various kinds of stool softeners and laxatives that are safe for children and must always be used under the supervision of a paediatrician.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 20 years old And my skin type is oily M suffering from forehead pimples and acne please tell any home remedies to get of it.
My name is rahul. I am 24 years old. I have problem of constipation and there occur pain in my stomach. Due to which I have ulcers in my mouth. And also I feel weakness. Kindly suggest me.
I am 32 years old. I have lots of moles on my face. I want to make them remove by laser. So I want more details of removing moles .e.g how much time it will take ,price and all details.
I am suffering from little headache during afternoon since two weeks can you please help to treat for this problem.
I am a 30 years old male. I always have constipation problem. I use to take fibres in my diet. I have consulted a physician too. I did what he told me. I avoid junk food, I don't take tea or coffee, I only take tea or coffee once in morning. I eat soaked gram, dates and some dry fruits in the morning. When I could digest good, I feel happy. I feel my face is glowing. But I can not digest properly always. Usually I spend around 15 to 20 minutes in latrine. My stool is not very hard but it does not pass easily. It is not my recent problem, I have been experiencing it many years ago. I had a neural injury. I had committed a bike accident in 2010. It was a axonal injury. I could not decide what is the real cause of my problem. Please help me.
Acne scars small indentions in cheeks can they be completely and permanently treated with combination of treatments.
My Mother aged 67 years old has been suffering from high pressure (at present150/90), thyroid (under control as per latest report),& also of cholesterol (also under control) for more than 10-15 yrs. Recently her Fasting report shows that her sugar level is 134 & PP report is 175. Her pulse rate is 120. She has been taking medicines like telista mt50, stamlo5, thyrox 50, gluconorm sr, pan-D, cordarone, acitrom, rozucor10, lonapam 0.5,She has got vomiting tendency & also weakness. What should I do now? Whether the medicines prescribed by doctor are proper? So many medicines twice or thrice everyday is causing trouble .suggestion please.
Penis Rash: Likely Causes and Effective Remedies
The human skin can be susceptible to problems like rashes. These can often be easily treated using topical medications. But if a rash appears on sensitive body parts such as the penis, there could be cause for concern. Failure to treat rashes and other problems in this delicate area can lead to more serious issues. To better care for this sensitive body part, it's important to be aware of some common causes for penis rash, as well as the recommended treatments.
- Razor Bumps - As suggested by the name, these red, itchy spots usually appear after shaving the hair around the penis. However, this is not as serious as it can be perceived, as razor bumps are simply the result of irritated skin and can be remedied easily. Experts suggest shaving after taking a shower, when the skin is soft, and applying shaving gel for moisturizing. Shaving towards the direction of hair growth is also recommended.
- Jock Itch - This is another common problem that most men have to deal with on a regular basis. Prevalent most especially among athletes, jock itch is caused by a fungus that thrives in warm, moist areas. It can cause a red, spreading, itchy rash that may affect the entire groin area, as well as the thighs. Topical medications such as those used to treat athlete's foot are generally effective for clearing up this condition.
- Contact Dermatitis - This condition is a type of allergic reaction to something in the environment. Most mild cases appear like the run-of-the-mill skin rash, but worse scenarios include fluid-filled bumps that may dry and peel. The most common triggers for contact dermatitis include soaps, laundry detergents, some types of condoms, and even plants and grasses. This condition can be treated by use of topical hydrocortisone ointments. A high-end moisturizer is also recommended to help sooth the itch and minimize drying and flaking.
- Balanitis - Balanitis refers to inflammation of the foreskin and/or glans and is most common among uncircumcised men. It is normally caused mainly by poor hygiene, which allows for the proliferation of bacteria, leading to swelling, soreness, and an itchy, red rash. The best remedy for balanitis is simply cleaning the infected area with a mild cleanser and avoiding the use of scented soaps that may contain irritant chemicals.
- Psoriasis - Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that essentially speeds up the life cycle of skin cells, causing a rapid build-up of dead skin cells on the skin's surface. Genital psoriasis, in particular, comes off as a deep red rash appearing shiny patches at the tip of the penis or on its shaft. Similar to jock itch, it is aggravated by the moisture that is being locked in. Unfortunately, there is no real cure for this condition, but there are methods to keep it under control, such as treatment with oral medications, UV light, and use of crèmes containing vitamins A and E.
Prevention is better than a cure
The penis is one of the most delicates part of a man's body, and it should be given utmost attention when it comes to treatment. Hygiene, of course, will always play a big role, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Daily penis care may be extended beyond simply bathing the area to use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). A high-end product containing nutrients such as Vitamins A, B5, C, D3, and E, as well as rich moisturizers such as Shea butter, can be a key solution for maintaining hydration and soothing itchy, dry, reddened skin.