Submit a review for Chaugule ClinikYour feedback matters!
When something goes wrong with a man's penis, it's a sure bet he's very aware of it - and probably wondering what's going on. In fact, many issues with penis sensitivity come about from factors a man might be able to control with some minor changes in penis care. Other issues might require the help of a doctor, but in most cases, a man can overcome a loss of penis sensitivity and go on to enjoy an active, fulfilling sex life.
The top reasons for loss of penis sensitivity:
Though there are other causes for loss of penis sensation, these reasons are the most common:
1. Dry penis skin. This is the number one culprit for loss of penis sensation or sensitivity. And the good news is that it's very easy to remedy! The penis skin is very delicate, and it's constantly bombarded with things that can lead to irritation and redness. These include the touch of underwear or clothing against the skin, the use of soaps and other cleansing agents that tend to have a drying effect, and of course, vigorous masturbation. But other problems can come from exposure to latex, lubricants, bodily fluids and even perfumes and detergents that might lead to allergic reactions. All of these issues lead to dry penis skin.
2. Problems with blood flow. When the circulation in the body is compromised, it affects everywhere - including the penis. There are many things that can lead to poor blood circulation, including smoking, being overweight, chronic health problems like diabetes or high blood pressure, wearing restrictive clothing or even some physical activities, such as regularly riding a bike or a horse. Many of these issues, such as smoking, are relatively easy for a man to remedy. Some others, like diabetes, might call for the help of a physician to get under control.
3. Issues with nerves. Though this is certainly not as common as the first two reasons for loss of penis sensation, it does happen, and sometimes it sneaks up on a guy. For example, diabetic neuropathy - or the nerve damage that comes from uncontrolled diabetes - might appear before a person even realizes they have diabetes. Some nerve issues are well-known for the guy who has them, such as nerve problems resulting from back surgery. In many cases, controlling underlying problems can help a man overcome the nerve damage and lead a more fulfilling sex life.
4. Issues with the prostate. As a man ages, prostate problems become much more common. One of the most common is enlargement of the prostate gland, which means the gland will then push against other organs in the area, leading to trouble with not only erections, but with penis sensation as well. Men who suffer from prostate cancer, including some treatments for it as well as the result of surgery, might also notice a lack of penis sensitivity as time goes on. In most cases, there are treatments that can help enhance and improve penis sensation for men who have dealt with these issues.
The best home remedy for loss of penis sensitivity
A man who worries about losing penis sensation can look to a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to help ensure the most healthy penis skin possible. A good crème should contain a plethora of fantastic ingredients, including vitamin C, D, B5 and A - all great vitamins that work together to enhance penis health. All these wrapped up with amino acids, such as L arginine and L carnitine, in a Shea butter and vitamin E base can promise relief from dry penis skin, as well as help with other penis health concerns.
Many young men have tried Viagra and similar medications but found they do not help very much. Causes of impotence in young males can be varied and an embarrassing problem. However the problem affects millions of men of all age groups and there are many treatment options available. This article will talk about obesity, smoking and lack of exercise which can all result in narrowing of the blood vessels, which is the cause of impotence. Losing weight if necessary, giving up smoking and getting fitter may help reverse the problem.
Why Do So Many Younger Men Suffer From Impotence?
Impotence is a recurring and persistent issue where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection. It may be worth consulting your doctor if a persistent problem as impotence is caused by a variety of conditions.
Causes Of Impotence In Young Males And Solutions
There is a strong connection between obesity and impotence. Men that are obese are far more likely to experience erection issues than those of normal weight. Men who are overweight have a higher risk of developing heart disease, diabetes and high cholesterol. Clogged arteries and high blood pressure will worsen with excess weight and this is what contributes to erection issues. Men who return to their normal weight usually regain their sex life.
Men who smoke are more likely to develop problems with achieving or maintaining an erection. This is due to blood flow and smoking can cause damage to the blood vessels of the penis. Smokers tend to have reduced or abnormal semen quality and sperm count compared to men that do not smoke.
Aerobic exercise and this includes walking, jogging and swimming is helpful for your blood vessels. Studies have found that men who exercised the most were the most likely to have better performance in the bedroom. Exercise can help improve cardiovascular risk factors and will also reduce stress related issues. It is also easy to get started on an exercise program. Exercise can also help your impotence treatment work better.
4. Medicines for Impotence
There are 3 main prescription medicines which are used to treat impotence in young men: Viagra Cialis and Levitra. You can purchase all of these medicines through an online website but a prescription from your doctor is advised. They all work in the same way, by enlarging the arteries which supply blood to the manhood. This allows enhanced blood flow to the erectile tissue in the penis. An erection can then be achieved and maintained.
5. Other Treatments
The two main other treatments are vacuum pumps and erection rings. A vacuum pump is a cylinder a man places over the penis. Air is pumped out of the device and this can create an erection. Rings are used to maintain an erection as they restrict blood flow from the penis. The ring is placed around the base of the manhood and can give some men stronger erections and better orgasms. Side effects of using a penis pump can include pain and bruising. The ring should be removed right away if you feel any pain, numbness, or a cold sensation.
Natural Remedies For Impotence
Whatever the cause of impotence in young males, there are numerous natural remedies for impotence that can help treat this condition. There are many alternative therapies and these can include natural herbs and remedies. Derived from plants and herbs, cultures have used these treatments for many years to treat impotence and other related erection issues.
Sexual disorders come in different forms and variety; in short they are like people who come in all shapes and sizes. If you have a sexual disorder it does not mean that something is wrong with you. It only conveys that certain issues can affect anyone at any point of time and maybe for a reason or no reason. While some sexual problems have been tracked with their diagnosis and treatment, there are many which are not yet understood well.
The best part of all this is that if you are affected with a sexual disorder something like erectile dysfunction then there is no need to worry as there is a wide range of treatment. The treatment can range from some specific form to psychotherapy. This can virtually help anyone with the sexual disorder despite the concern.
The only concern associated with sexual disorder is that how is it affecting the person. Is it causing distress in their lives or their behavior is changing and would they k=like to change their behavior or the problem.
Symptoms of Sexual Disorders
- Dyspareunia: Constant and repetitive pain experienced during sexual intercourse in men and women
- Erectile Disorder (ED): Inability to maintain erection in men
- Exhibitionistic Disorder: Intense sexual urges and fantasies for over 6 months
- Female and Male Orgasmic Disorders: Repetitive and constant delay or absence of orgasm post sexual stimulation
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: Constant and repetitive inability of, or maintaining arousal until the sexual activity
- Fetishistic Disorder: Also known as Fetishism, this involves eroticization of nonliving objects or body parts for sexual gratification.
- Frotteuristic Disorder: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Low sexual desire in men
- Premature (Early) Ejaculation: Early ejaculation, much before the person wishes for
- Sexual Masochism and Sadism: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Vaginismus: Spasm of the muscles which cause hindrance in sexual activity
- Sex Addiction (not a recognized diagnostic category at this time)
Treatments of Sexual Disorders
The most common sexual disorder, erectile dysfunction is readily treated with medication. The drugs prescribed for this are Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra. These medicines are only available if the doctor writes a prescription. They work by increasing the blood flow to the penis and in turn an easy erection in men when sexual stimulation is given. Viagra and Levita, both are effective in 30 minutes but Levita works a little longer than Viagra. The effect of both can last up to 4-5 hours. Cialis is believed to work faster that is within 15 minutes and lasts up to 36 hours.
I have an itch in my vagina. Happens only in the evening. It feels very dry even while having intercourse.
Hi This is for my wife. She suffers from itching at vaginal area as if it is dry most of the times. When we have inter course, her outer area of vagina turns red and keep on paining for next 2 3 days. Because of which regular intercourse is not possible. I use condom and parachute coconut oil as lubricant. I need advice if this is real problem or not. What are ways to tackle this. Regards Rattan.
Sir ,i have a problem of premature ejaculation from 2 years and my ejaculation timing is 1-2 minutes only .so what should I do for it.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 12th june he used condom as well as without condom also we had sex I lost my virginity. After next day my left abdomen started paining so I was scaring that I did not become pregnant so after 24 hrs I took ipill. Bt thing is I got my periods too early I mean today early mrng (21st june) I am shocked how can it be possible 2 times periods in only 1 month. Last my period was there on 5th june to 8th june now again after 13 days I got my periods pls help me I am unable toh understand my I got my periods 2 times in a month is there any pregnancy chances?
Hello doctor I asked this question several times but I not get a meaningful and explained answer pls give a brief explanation 2 weeks before I accidentally ejaculated few drops in water bucket while masturbating. In that water bucket there was a jug inside it I just taken out the jug and kept outside then I poured the water and put some soap on the bucket and cleaned it after that I filled the bucket and kept the jug inside the water bucket. After 10 mins a girl used the water bucket and jug My question is if the ejaculated drop may filled on jug and some one dip the jug I to the water and used for vaginal wash it cause pregnancy? Because I not washed the jug pls reply me in brief.
The thyroid gland is a tiny gland that produces the hormones which affect the body's metabolic process. When these hormones are produced in less or more quantities, it may result in an imbalance of the thyroid gland, leading to a range of thyroid issues including hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism and others. Overproduction or underproduction of the thyroid hormones can also cause a variety of other symptoms and conditions. While this affects the state of one's general well being, health and weight, it also has an effect on the patient's libido.
Let us learn more about the link between thyroid and sex:
- Thyroid in Men: Men who are suffering from hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism as well as related conditions like goitre or Garves Disease, have complained of sex related problems. These problems are known to affect at least 50% to 60% of the patients, as per various medical reports. The sex related issues include premature ejaculation, low sex drive, delayed ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and others.
- Thyroid in Women: It has been found that almost 10% of women over the age of 50 suffer from some form or the other of thyroid hormone imbalance. Apart from fatigue, depression and muscle ache as well as weight alteration, depending on the type of thyroid problem, thyroid patients who are women have also experienced problems when it comes to libido. Sexual dysfunction and arousal problems are high on the list of these issues.
- Hormonal Treatment: One of the most common ways of treating this sex related thyroid problems for thyroid patients is through the use of hormonal therapy. Besides getting the testosterone, estrogen and other androgen levels checked, the patient must also get a full hormonal evaluation along with a check-up of the adrenal function. This can help in pointing any anomalies and the hormones that will require replacement with the help of appropriate medication.
- Optimal Drug Treatment: A T4 only drug or Levothyroxine can lead to a resolution of sexual problems that one encounters as a part of thyroid problems. There are many doctors who may switch to a T3 drug once the libido is restored and brought back to normal.
- Supplements: Men may require testosterone supplements, while women may need estrogen or progesterone supplements to tackle the sexual problems in such cases. These can be rendered as a patch or through an injection.
- Sex Therapy: In many cases, sex therapy considered as a popular and effective form of addressing the problems and helping the patients get around the same. This is especially helpful if depression is one of the symptoms of the thyroid disorder.
A thorough physical check-up also helps in treating such problems for thyroid patients.