Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Bagade Hospital for Women & Maternity HomeYour feedback matters!
Being able to conceive and give birth to a new life is something that most women dream about. The natural instincts of motherhood give a lot of joy to women after they reach a certain age and this is something that is hormone driven so that they are inspired to get pregnant and give birth, keeping the life cycle of humans regular and growing.
A lot of women may be able to easily conceive and go through a natural pregnancy without any major glitches or problems, but everyone may not be as lucky and there may be those women who may be suffering from health issues that make it difficult for them to conceive.
One problem in women that may lead to difficult in conceiving or infertility may be the problem of endometriosis. This is a health issue that affects the uterus and it is defined as a problem in which the lining of the uterus grows outside of it, disturbing menstrual cycles as well as the ability to conceive and carry a foetus in the uterus.
Is it possible to get pregnant?
There is widespread misconception that women who suffer from endometriosis may never be able to conceive because the uterus lining that is needed for the inception of the embryo in early pregnancy may be missing. However, the truth is that the problem is a treatable one and with the right medical help and guidance, it may be possible to make sure that the problem is brought under control or reversed and that a successful pregnancy may be achieved.
While it is possible to reverse the problem, it is also important for aspiring couples to choose the right gynaecologist for the treatment, because it is a complex issue that can be resolved only with expert and experienced interference. The medical professionals may put you under medication that works on the hormones and creates ways to reverse endometriosis. However, in patients who suffer from severe endometriosis, a surgery may be one of the alternative treatments.
The relation with pregnancy:
As it is suggested by experts in the field of gynaecology, finding difficulty in conceiving may be a real possibility. However, with the help of modern medical practices such as in vitro fertility, it may be possible to conceive when all other forms of treatment fail and in order to achieve such a feat it may be important to trust a doctor that has a perfect backing of knowledge and experience in the field.
The modern world of medicine is no shorter than a marvellous miracle, however, the success or failure of any treatment depends a lot on the kind of medical aide and specialist that you decide to opt for.
If you are looking for an ideal body therapy with health benefits, you should try Shirodhara. It is an effective and unique Ayurvedic body therapy having great impact on your nervous system. Shirodhara directly and immediately helps in calming, relaxing and cleansing your mind and nerves.
Before the procedure, your head is massaged using appropriate oils for almost 10 minutes. A whole body massage may be needed depending on your condition. You need to lie on your back on the Shirodhara table and a small pillow will be kept for support under your neck. Your therapist will put oil in the Shirodhara pot and pour it on your forehead and head. A continuous stream of oil will be poured and the pot is oscillated from one side to the other of your forehead. After this, the oil is recollected from the table, reheated and the entire procedure is carried out again.
Benefits of Shirodhara
Shirodhara is an ideal treatment for people with nervous system problems. The symptoms of stress, anxiety, fatigue and hypertension are cured using this therapy. Your mood is regulated and you feel happy and relaxed.
The following health conditions are also assisted by Shirodhara therapy:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD: One should try to reduce the excess vata dosha, which is the dosha that becomes imbalanced because of PTSD. Shirodhara undertaken using nervine herbs is very beneficial for relieving PTSD symptoms.
- Insomnia: Shirodhara is very effective in curing sleeping problems, especially when carried out using herbs. Shirodhara using milk is also efficient in treating insomnia. The pineal glands get stimulated and melatonin is produced, which regulates the sleep-wake cycle.
- Jet Lag: In case you fly frequently and your daily sleep pattern is out of sync, you suffer from a condition called jet lag. Shirodhara helps in restoring your normal sleep pattern and removes accumulated fatigue. While travelling, you should apply Vata oil or Bhringaraj oil on your forehead.
- Hypertension and others: Shirodhara is very effective in lowering the blood pressure. It is also good for you in maintaining proper health in general. Deep relaxation is promoted, fatigue is relieved and the body and mind get reinvigorated. Shirodhara also helps in balancing your energy levels and if you require relaxation, the therapy will fully satisfy your needs. Shirodhara aids in boosting your body’s immune system and balances the Ayurvedic mind-body types or doshas. Excessive thoughts and worrying are also eased as a result of this therapy. Your face is rejuvenated and worry lines are corrected.
Shirodhara is a totally natural procedure with no side effects on the body. Appropriate diagnosis of your condition, mesdicines and Shirodhara together helps you in recovering from all diseases as most of the diseases are Psychosomatic. Kindly consult me personally on Lybrate to know the best regimen and Shirodhara type for you.
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the gallbladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health.
- Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker resulting in urinary incontinence later in life. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. This will result in your bladder becoming weaker. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure.
Hi doctor, I am female of age 25, generally I use to have regular periods, with 28 days cycle, so last month it should come on feb 24, came 4 days before ie. On feb 20 .later my husband and me had an intercourse after 14 th day. But now this month my period came with delay of 2 days ie. Mar 22. But no bleeding was happening after experiencing some blood on the first day. send day ie. Mar 23 also im not getting any bleeding. Only slight bleeding was happening .can you pls help me in explaining this. Is there any chances for me for getting pregnant. Pls help me doctor im very confused.
My sister is a pregnant of 5 month She eatted red cabbage in that vegetables having anything dangerous That will affect or not.
I am looking for family planning, 3 years since married but started family planning from Jan 2017. Till now I am not pregnant. I am taking folvite 5 mg from 55 days. My periods are regular 25 days Cycle, no health issue. Since it's long time after marriage so everyone is pressurizing us for baby. I am very much depressed now. As soon as my period dates comes nearby, my heartbeats are increasing and after getting period literally I am crying like anything. Kindly help me out if I need to take anymore vitamin supplements to increase my pregnancy chances?
Home pregnancy test has come out positive She is still 21 and studying Can any women gynaecologist treat her Abortion is required Please can anyone help.
Doctor I have missed periods. My uterus pains during urination. Also have back pain. Does it mean prostate. Can prostate cause missed periods.
Chlamydia is a Sexually Transmitted Disease. It is generally found in men and women under the age of 25. Researchers have found that in the United States about 2.9 million individuals develop this disease every year.
Here are things that you must know about the disease:
What is it all about?
It is caused due to bacterial infection and is transferred sexually. You can be infected with disease by having vaginal, oral or anal sex with the patient. You must be aware of the fact that you can develop chlamydia even if your partner doesn’t ejaculate inside your vaginal tract. If you had suffered from this disease in the past, you can still get it again by having unprotected sex with an infected person.
What are the symptoms of this disease?
There aren’t any obvious symptoms for this disease. Most of the patients show no sign of developing this disease. Thus, you never get to know when you were infected actually. However, some patients do reflect some symptoms after 4 to 5 days of infection. These symptoms include abnormal penis or vaginal discharge and painful, burning urination. Men can also develop a bleeding rectum.
How do you know for sure that you are infected?
Well, you can get yourself tested to confirm about the infection.
What happens if you don’t get treated?
If the patient doesn’t seek medical help, he or she is posing threat to his or her health. Women may develop pelvic inflammatory diseases, infertility or ectopic pregnancy. In men, it can cause pain and fever as the infection spreads along the tube carrying sperm.
Is there any treatment?
This disease is curable. But it is important to avoid sexual contact with anyone during the period of treatment or medication. First, you need to undertake the test to confirm the infection. You shouldn’t have sex for seven days after the treatment is over. It is advisable to get yourself tested thrice in a year. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
How to lose breast fat with home remedies?
There are many home remedies that can help to reduce breast fat. Unlike prescription drugs, they don’t cause any side effects and since they make use of household ingredients, you can prepare them anytime at your kitchen shelf.
Here are some remedies for losing breast fat:
Flaxseeds – Flaxseeds have a very high amount of omega-3 fatty acids which help to reduce the level of estrogen in the body. With less estrogen in the body, the breast size is reduced. Tip – just mix a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds in a glass of hot water and drink it once daily.
Fenugreek – Fenugreek seeds can help to tone the breasts and make them look smaller. Just soak 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight and grind them in a grinder to obtain a smooth paste. Apply the paste on your breasts and rinse with water after 10 minutes. Do this twice a week for smaller breasts.
Ginger tea – Ginger helps to speed up the metabolism of the body and burn all the excess fat. Breasts are composed of adipose fatty tissue and this too gets burnt when the fats in the body are burnt. Boil 1½ cup of water in a pan and add a tablespoon of ginger root to it. Simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the liquid and sip it as tea. You may add a teaspoon of honey for added benefits. One cup of ginger tea every day is enough for reducing breast fat.
She is pregnant. The doctor entered his hand into her vagina for checkup. Now she has vaginal pain. Please prescribe a medicine.
I think Due to heat, I am having too much problem while urine, it's is like a burning feel. And some pigments or pimples like things are seen on my vagina, because of which can't stay free, and it's paining. Please suggest me some ointment or treatment on that.
Please reply I did sex on 13 day after my first day of my period what chances of getting pregnant now I feel hungry lazy and nausea vomiting and in morning I see white milky discharge.
My periods is not happened in this month and white white something discharge from vagina .what is that white white discharge and why it occur?
I had sex with my boyfriend on 14th february 2017 with out any protection but my boyfriend told he didn't spammed me. And after that I got period on 15th february and also on 14th march. But after my 2nd period I feel like my upper abdomen being tight. My food habit weight everything are normal there any worry about it?
I am 23 year old. and got sex on 12 march. I took I pill at that night. It is 23 march today and yet I do not have period. What should I do? Am I pregnant? please suggest doctor.
Let's all break the taboo against psychiatry and accept it as any other field of Medicine. Let's all join and raise awareness and spread the message "Dignity in mental health" and treat people suffering from such illness with respect.
Join hands, help break the taboo.
Let me clear some common misconceptions we have about psychiatry today:
- People suffering from mental illness are not "mentally disturbed" there are different kinds of problems and we should stop labelling them.
- Psychiatric medications are NOT addictive!
- You are "NOT WEAK" if you seek help of psychiatrist. In fact you are mentally strong and mature enough to understand you have a problem and will do what is right to solve it rather than running away from and issue
- Illness is not under patients control it is not all In their head!
- Hypertension and diabetes are all long term illnesses we take medications for that them, then why not for depression and other psychiatric illnesses?
- This is just an imbalance of neurochemicals, just treat it and lead a peaceful life.
- Psychiatric illnesses are treatable.
Hope this helps and clears some doubts lingering in our minds.
Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. Rather, its about feeling great, having more energy, improving your health, stabilising your mood. If you feel overwhelmed by all the conflicting nutrition and diet advice out there, you're not alone. It seems that for every expert who tells you a certain food is good for you, you'll find another saying exactly the opposite.
What you can do:
1. learn how your diet affects your mental as well as your physical health
2. set yourself up for success by making changes gradually
3. don't think of food as" off limits"
4. reduce your portion sizes -and fill up with more fruit and veg
5. learn to spot hidden sugar in your food and avoid it
6. differentiate between healthy and unhealthy fats
7. find out how fiber intake can fill you and help lose weight
8. drinking plenty of water and keeping well hydrated
We all know that eating right can help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid certain health problems. Studies have linked eating a typical western diet filled with processed meats, packaged meals, takeout food and sugary snacks with higher rates of depression, stress, bipolar disorders and anxiety. Eating an unhealthy diet may even play role in development if mental health disorders such as alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia or an increased risk of suicide in young people.
Instead if emphasising one nutrient, we need to move to food based recommendations. What we eat should be whole, minimally processed, nutritious food as close to its natural form as possible.
- Eat breakfast and eat smaller meals throughout the day
- Avoid eating late at night
- Cut back on sugar
- Moderation and not feeling stuffed is the key to a healthy diet
- We need a balance of proteins, fat, fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals to sustain a healthy body.
If you've sworn off some of your favourite foods for fear that they are harming your health, take heart research shows that some of that foods we thought were unhealthy can actually be good for you
1 eggs make your cholesterol go up
Studies indicate that fat in eggs is mostly polyunsaturated and monounsaturated and the yolk is an excellent source of the antioxidant lutein, which can lower certain inflammatory responses in the body. Eggs easily fit into a healthy lifestyle, so enjoy an omelet for breakfast and see how satisfied you are the rest if the day.
2 drinking juice is healthy
Research shows juice is pretty much the same as sugar water, minus the fiber that helps stabilise your blood sugar when eating a fruit. Skip the juice and eat a few pieces of fruit per day ti improve your health
3 green tea does it help to lose fat
Green tea is more than just hot, flavoured water. A cup of green tea may contain much less caffeine (24-40mgs) than a cup of coffee. Caffeine is a well known stimulant, has been known to aid fat burning and improve exercise performance. It contains massive range of antioxidants called catechins, that can boost metabolism and may help in burning fat.
4 dies drinking red wine protect your heart
Red wine contains high level of a phytochemical called resreratrol, which acts as an antioxidant and reduces inflammation, may slow ageing process.
Alcohol in wine raises hdl ('good') cholesterol and seems to make blood less likely to clot. No more than a drink for women or two drinks for men may offer some benefits and probably can't hurt
5 is it scientifically true that you should not drink milk after eating fish, as it may cause a skin disorder
Fish with milk has no scientifically or medically established connection to leucoderma or vitiligo. This notion has been explored and the question was scientifically laid to rest years ago